Re-paving Brandon Oaks Parkway
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IT4me

Wauseon, OH

#21 Aug 14, 2010
Brandon Oaks Pkwy is one of the most scenic points in the town.
Thomas

Indian Trail, NC

#22 Aug 15, 2010
Brandon Oaks Parkway is free for all of you to enjoy.
It does not cost you a penny. We who live in Brandon Oaks pay for the upkeep of the Parkway.
Mike

Wichita, KS

#23 Aug 16, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
If we are serious about making IT attractive and well represented, start with the high school. It sadly looks it age and not in a good way. It would not take too much money and effort to make the school grounds pleasing to look at and to be on. With the over grown grass and pitiful land scaping it looks borderline abandoned.
On the Brandon oaks parkway, that road is a major cut through and was trashed. Too many times repairs are not done to the extent that they should be and the road deteriorates right back to where it was and you have just thrown all that money out the window.
Reference the bare minimum repair jobs on the railroad crossings on Indian Trail rd and the one on Wesley Chapel rd. Although way better than it was it seems as though since they closed the road and had the resources out there they could have really smoothed those transitions and made them last.
Just my .02$
IT4me

Wauseon, OH

#24 Aug 16, 2010
The railroad crossing project was done by CSX(railroad). They are responsible for the crossings not Indian Trail.
MIke

Wichita, KS

#25 Aug 18, 2010
IT4me wrote:
The railroad crossing project was done by CSX(railroad). They are responsible for the crossings not Indian Trail.
Yes I am aware of who did the repair. My point was that it was a half a$$ job. They did the bare minimum to replace the chunks of asphalt that blew apart rather then cut out an area maybe a few more feet on each side of the tracks so that the intersection is smoother and the problem doesn't come right back... and it will. If you didn't know how crummy it was before you would not even know that a repair was just done. IT did it right with Brandon Oaks.
IT4me

Wauseon, OH

#26 Aug 18, 2010
Although the rr crossing is much better than it was I do agree this was nothing more than a band aid job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian Trail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? 3 hr ThomasA 7
Who smokes in charlotte 6 hr Angie 1
Is pastor AMY Lambert in rehab? 8 hr Angel at night 2
Looking for new subscribers Restarting YouTube ... Fri Anonymous 1
Con Artist arrives in Charlotte Fri Fred Herbert 8
Why was pastor Amy lambert arrested? Jul 19 Angel at night 45
News Suspect in hit-and-run was found at work (Jul '07) Jul 19 is this the driver 36

Indian Trail Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indian Trail Mortgages