Body Shop Owner Killed In Stallings Shooting

Authorities are investigating a shooting in Stallings that left an auto body shop owner dead. Full Story
BDM

Charlotte, NC

#289 Aug 25, 2010
Stay tuned, we will see.
Forgiven

Indian Trail, NC

#290 Sep 3, 2010
Who is this wrote:
Yes, we know why he bought the gun, they had actually been talking about the purchase before. You will believe what your punk ass brother says and we all know that truth. But like your brother you must have no respect for authority or the facts. Obviously it runs in the family. Mark proved that during trial and on his birthday when he " assaulted a staff member" of the prison he will now be spending a very long time in. So, now, What do you have to say about the ballistic testimony, Did you not hear that part you idiot! Did you not? There was no way. WE have witnesses, you don't! We have proof and facts, you don't. FACTS! you are all a bunch of wacked out of your mind liars. Tainted. IT really baffles me how blinded you are to the truth, to the facts. Chris was not perfect and had a past. I promise you he would have beat Mark to a pulp, but, never would have wanted to kill him. This is all about your cracked out brother wanting to start some shit because my brother ripped him out of some money, so he thought he'd go down to the shop and show him. Your theory is based on what one person has told you. We actually have witnesses to what "actually" happened. So enlighten you? All I have to say is. Ballistics. It's pretty black and white. You are just a dumb bitch who can't seem to understand that. The truth hurts.
The truth is ... that you guys need to stay in the HILLS where you belong. Not one of you sounds like you have any sense at all!
BDM

Charlotte, NC

#291 Oct 20, 2010
There is now a trial date set for Feb 14 2011
BDM

Charlotte, NC

#292 Feb 24, 2011
The trial date has been moved to 7-11-2011. I was sorry to hear that Chris's mother; Sarah Emerson Quan passed away on 2-18-2011. I hope she has found peace. Does anyone know what happened to her?
Jennifer Murphy

Charlotte, NC

#293 Feb 24, 2011
Sarah wrote:
Chris was a good man, husband and father. We miss him greatly. Who knows Mark Stephen Thomas? Does anyone know anything about him? what kind of a person kills a person over nothing.
Yes iknow Mark and his whole family , he is one of the nicest people i have ever met and comes from a wonderful family. This was not over nothing,Mark did not mean to kill him, there are always two sides. It was a tragedy and I feel sympathy for Chris family but it was not cold blooded murder either.
Jennifer Murphy

Charlotte, NC

#294 Feb 24, 2011
Forgiven wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is ... that you guys need to stay in the HILLS where you belong. Not one of you sounds like you have any sense at all!
I am so glad Mark got his appeal he desevers it! I was there the first time and we all know he got a raw deal. I will continue to keep all of u guys in my prayers.
BDM

Charlotte, NC

#295 Mar 8, 2011
Does anyone know how Chris's mom died?
Long time friend

Boone, NC

#296 Apr 26, 2011
we're all behind you mark, can't wait till you get out!
barbie

Oceanside, CA

#297 Jan 30, 2012
jason tweed wrote:
<quoted text>fah-q ni__er
HE is a good man.
nocomment

Charlotte, NC

#298 Feb 22, 2012
mark is out on appeal. no one in his affluent neighborhood wants him there. he still burns up and down the road. yes, he was a problem child to the neighrhood. people there discuss it but are to scared to say anything. let's all hope he gets life in prison. i hope everyone there has armed themselves like i think they said. someone should take him out like they said they would. he is a nuisance to his neighborhood and all of society.and there is no sympathy for him here. if he gets out of this he is never welcome in this community. what a sick dog to eat at waffle house after he killed someone. if it was my family member i would GET IT DONE. TAKE THAT HOW U WANT.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#299 Feb 23, 2012
nocomment wrote:
mark is out on appeal. no one in his affluent neighborhood wants him there. he still burns up and down the road. yes, he was a problem child to the neighrhood. people there discuss it but are to scared to say anything. let's all hope he gets life in prison. i hope everyone there has armed themselves like i think they said. someone should take him out like they said they would. he is a nuisance to his neighborhood and all of society.and there is no sympathy for him here. if he gets out of this he is never welcome in this community. what a sick dog to eat at waffle house after he killed someone. if it was my family member i would GET IT DONE. TAKE THAT HOW U WANT.
What community does he live in?
The little sister

Chattanooga, TN

#300 Aug 22, 2012
Praise God!!!! God is a God of justice, and today justice is served...... HE answers prayers in ways we never expect. Mark Thomas acted as the criminal he truly is. He is BACK in jail where he belongs. There is no jury to convince this time, just the undercover agents that he sold major drugs to.... 3 different times. Oh, and the violation of his release. We will see you in trial soon, try convincing a jury this time of how "good" and innocent" you are this go round. Til then.........
sucks to be you

Indian Trail, NC

#301 Aug 22, 2012
Minimum mandatory sentence for trafficking 28 grams or more of heroin/opiates (even pain pills) in north carolina is 225 months
sucks to be you

Indian Trail, NC

#302 Aug 22, 2012
of course he could always start snitching and get a lower sentence..
Miss u Chris

Leighton, AL

#303 Aug 22, 2012
Thank god!! Soo happy this POS is back where he belongs.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#304 Aug 22, 2012
Wow, bad choices...
Dontcountonit

Durham, NC

#305 Aug 22, 2012
I know a piece of trash that had 92 different charges of trafficing in opiates and trying to obtain a controlled substance via fraud (forging scripts) and the piece of trash only got 3 years probation only to be busted a month later doing the same freaking thing and is STILL walking the streets. The Judges in Union County are soft on narcotics crimes for some reason or the piece of trash had something over on them.
LOL

Indian Trail, NC

#306 Aug 22, 2012
either way i know this much...that secured 175k bond that someone put up is now for nothing. 10% paid in cash and the rest has to be collateral on a secured sooooooo somebody is losing a house or something big..
lexi

Monroe, NC

#307 Apr 23, 2014
lucie and meggy hi , i am chris brynarskys youngest daughter i am 13 years old now , i was 6 when mark thomas killed my father. anyways mark thomas is guilty im sorry if i am affending you i do not mean too and mark wouldnt have brought a gun to the shop if he wasent palning something you know? and he was NOT defending himself because my dad and no one eles was amred with something yes i know there was a gun in the shop but did anyone pick t up and fire ....NO they didnt. so he was not defending himself. mark needs to be in jail for the rest of his life. i dont think any of you guys know how we all felt when are mom came crying in the room and told us that our dad have died when we were only about 10 and down, now i want you to think how would that mnake you feel? have you ever seen your mom cry? its the saddest thing in the world but when shes saying that our dad was killed you could imgaine what we were all feeling. i couldnt sleep for nights after that day because i would only think of him and i woulkd end up crying my self to sleep. but heres the biggest thing a mother lost her son, and wife lost her spouse and all of the kids lost there father. r.i.p chris brynarsky <3
lexi

Monroe, NC

#308 Apr 24, 2014
whoever is reading this can all of you wonderful people do me a favor? i have been researching my dad a lot because i only got to spend 6 years with him so i wanted to know more about him when he was younger and stuff like that so i look up his name and a link popped up and i clicked on it and this popped up
MARK IS INNOCENT CHRIS, WHO WAS A FELON PULLED OUT A SHOTGUN ON MARK AND THATS WHY HE IS DEAD NOW. THERE WAS NO DRIVE BY. MARK WAS SIMPLY GOING TO THE PLACE OF BUISNESS TO GET HIS OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY. MARK EVEN TRIED TO GET THE COPS TO GO WITH HIM BECAUSE HE HAD RECEIVED THREATS FROM CHRIS THE NIGHT BEFOR. THE UNION COUNTY COPS ARE REALLY THE ONES TO BLAME THEY COULD HAVE STOPPED THE WHOLE MESS. I KNOW MARK IS SORRY DEEP DOWN. HE NEVER INTENDED TO KILL CHRIS WE WAS MERELY DEFENDING HIMSELF. MARK SHOULD NOT BE PUT IN JAIL. HE IS A GOOD PERSON. I HAVE READ MANY LITTLE STORIES OF THE WHOLE ORRDEAL AND THEY ARE ALL LIES. CHRIS HAD AN ILLEAGLE LENGTH SHOT GUN THAT HE HAD BOUGHT DAYS BEFOR HIS DEATH AND HIS INTENTION WITH THAT SHOTGUN WAS TO KILL MARK. CHRIS WAS A THIEF AND A HORRIBLE BUISNESS MAN. MARK NEVER WENT INTO A STORE AND CAUSED A RUCCUS NIETHER DID HIS SISTER. MARK SHOT CHRIS ONE TIME. THATS IT
now this is not true at all my dad was never on crack and he did not shoot at mark thomas first, he didnt even have a gun in his hand so here the favor can all of you guys pray for me, my family , and especially my brother Cameron he always thinks about dad he always talks about him and it just makes me tear up because i know one day cameron will be just like my dad so please pray love u guys <3 r.i.p chris brynarsky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian Trail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 8 min Donald 60,182
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV Tue Grams 5
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Mon Jessica g 132
dog food Mon You seen that boy 8
lookin for that boy. where's he at (Mar '14) Mon You seen that boy 16
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 26 akita96th 237
Mark Thomas Is free Sep 23 never2return 2
Indian Trail Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Indian Trail Jobs

Indian Trail People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indian Trail News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indian Trail

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]