Florida student, 18, criminally charg...

Florida student, 18, criminally charged after lesbian relationship

There are 507 comments on the New York Daily News story from May 19, 2013, titled Florida student, 18, criminally charged after lesbian relationship. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

The family of Kaitlyn Hunt wants prosecutors to reconsider the charges against their daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#344 Jun 18, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>See what I mean folks? If this scumbag's IQ got any lower we'd have to water him twice a day
And WHAT, pray tell, is the benefit of such remarks?
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#345 Jun 18, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think somebody who's been the most powerful man in the world is going to go back to representing jaywalkers in traffic court?
Surrendering ones license to practice law is a BIG Deal, regardless of the person or circumstances.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#346 Jun 18, 2013
SLIF wrote:
<quoted text>Let them(straights) be the idiots who are in a hurry to grow up.
Why does it need to be an "us against them" mentality? Are we not All Americans? Are we not All human beings? What good can possibly come from further separation and isolation??

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#347 Jun 18, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. IF, and I place a great deal of emphasis on the word IF, there is any truth to the claim, and no one is pursuing charges against the 18 year old adults, then it sounds like either the minors' parents aren't aware, or perhaps they aren't as caring and concerned as the parents of Ms. Hunt's parents are. If that is the case, it is truly saddening.
This is about the most naive post ever posted on Topix. Justice does not occur due to caring; it occurs due to pressure. This case is a travesty and will soon be dropped. "The parents of Ms. Hunt's parents"? Her gramds?

Location hidden

#348 Jun 18, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
But a civil court found him guilty. Either way, he IS a criminal based on the events of the murder of his wife and her boyfriend. He knows it. You know it. EVERY other logically thinking American knows it.
Even if by some twisting of reality, one were to believe that he was Not a criminal based on the double murder, then he made up for it upon his arrest and conviction several years later. The example of OJ Simpson serves only to be a point of further concerns of reoffending, which is Exactly what many of us have been expressing here.
Word salad

Location hidden

#349 Jun 18, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an agenda. It's called TRUTH. Truth, logic, and objectivity... That is all I seek, not some other motive.
If that were true you would be in opposition to this malicious prosecution

Location hidden

#350 Jun 18, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich!
The truth is always rich

Location hidden

#351 Jun 18, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right in that there is no need for bullying or name-calling. You are apparently confused, However, considering that you have been as guilty of it as anyone here, I think your hypocrisy is a sad testament to your lack of objectivity on the matter.
You're confused. Here we have a crowd of irrational idiots seeking to defame a young woman maliciously and as a defender of her I have done absolutely nothing wrong, just called a spade a spade.

Objectivity? What in the sam hil do you think I somehow need to be objective about? When you're holding off a lynch mob there's no time for "please" as in "please slow down your rush to injustice".

Location hidden

#352 Jun 18, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
And WHAT, pray tell, is the benefit of such remarks?
What the ph ya talking about?

Location hidden

#353 Jun 18, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Surrendering ones license to practice law is a BIG Deal, regardless of the person or circumstances.
Not for the Big Dog it wasn't. It got the crap off the news and that was that. He had no need of it for the rest of his life.

It was only a "big deal" because unscrupulous forces enabled it to happen.

Location hidden

#354 Jun 18, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it need to be an "us against them" mentality? Are we not All Americans? Are we not All human beings? What good can possibly come from further separation and isolation??
If you mean that you will drop your support of this malicious prosecution.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#356 Jun 18, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true you would be in opposition to this malicious prosecution
The truth is that you support child abuse. She broke the law, plain and simple.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#357 Jun 18, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>This is about the most naive post ever posted on Topix. Justice does not occur due to caring; it occurs due to pressure. This case is a travesty and will soon be dropped. "The parents of Ms. Hunt's parents"? Her gramds?
Insert the word "victim" between Hunt's and parents. Everyone makes a mistake every now and then. Some are in matters of typing, like me. Others' are in matters of judgement, like YOU.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#358 Jun 18, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>If that were true you would be in opposition to this malicious prosecution
No. Differing opinion does not make my argument invalid. I have much more experience in such matters than you, my foolish friend.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#359 Jun 18, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>You're confused. Here we have a crowd of irrational idiots seeking to defame a young woman maliciously and as a defender of her I have done absolutely nothing wrong, just called a spade a spade.

Objectivity? What in the sam hil do you think I somehow need to be objective about? When you're holding off a lynch mob there's no time for "please" as in "please slow down your rush to injustice".
You. Are. A. Fool.

I'm done with you. I suffer not fools well.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#360 Jun 18, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>Were you born a moron or did you just wake up one morning and realize you were a raving lunatic?
I don't like it, but I must agree with you.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#361 Jun 18, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is that you support child abuse. She broke the law, plain and simple.
THAT is true.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#362 Jun 19, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Insert the word "victim" between Hunt's and parents. Everyone makes a mistake every now and then. Some are in matters of typing, like me. Others' are in matters of judgement, like YOU.
You mean like you typing "judgment" incorrectly ?!

:)
Citizen

Little Rock, AR

#363 Jun 19, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like you typing "judgment" incorrectly ?!

:)
Exactly like that! Lol

Location hidden

#364 Jun 19, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you born a moron or did you just wake up one morning and realize you were a raving lunatic?
Translation: the poor ass doesn't wike what I said, but is too stupid to say why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian River Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sebastian K-9 Police Officer Abusive - Michelle... (Feb '13) Sep 15 There She Blows 2
Ideas Where To Obtain Funds For A New Roof Sep 14 Terry 1
Denise Harvey gets 30 years for having sex with... (Sep '08) Sep 5 mount hebron 35
News Teens filmed, mocked drowning man, Cocoa police... Sep 5 LAVON AFFAIR 2
Idiot teens who laughed at a drowning man? Aug '17 Kansa 11
News Titusville woman sentenced to 50 years in 2015 ... Aug '17 Jls 1
News Experts: No duty for laughing teens to rescue d... Jul '17 Heartsick 1

Indian River Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indian River Shores Mortgages