Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Indian Point Forum

Comments (Page 3,710)

Showing posts 74,181 - 74,200 of94,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
We're being brain washed? You know if I didn't know better from a MILITARY SOURCE on EVERYTHING I have stated you may be right. However I have a HIGH RANKING MILITARY SOURCE that tells me everything I've said. So now who's brainwashed jack ass????
I have a higher ranking military source and he says you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really sick dude.
Ah, the lame trick of changing the quotes. I can't believe after all this time you still do that. But I guess I acted like a jerk when I had my first beer too.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Social life stupid! I'm happily married, have been for many years & have never had any diseases, unlike you who probably couldn't get a woman if you tried! I'm sure I pay more in taxes than you actually collect in welfare each month. Bedpans? Bahahaha! Perhaps you should shovel all that shit coming from your mouth!
Well I have definitely pissed off both you and Harvey. My work here is done for the time being.

Both of take care and don't have a stroke. At least not with each other. You being happily married and all.

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Danielle tries to play the victim all the time. He doesn't realize that everything he says about others is precisely what we all see from him. The only person that buys his poor poor pitiful me act is Dawg and that's because Dawg wants to get laid.
Isn't that the truth! Must have mommy issues!
nondawgdanfan

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>The smaller the mind the greater the conceit.
Aesop
Yawn
nondawgdanfan

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You really aren't the smartest person posting on Topix are you.

Is there a contest or something I didn't here about on Topix for the stupidest person on Earth? There sure seem to be a lot of contests jockeying for that position. Rest assured that you, Harvey, and Gun Gobbler are the front runners. Even Norton has more sense and intelligence than you three.
Is that your best "Jr. high talk"?
You really shouldn't gloat of your intelligence level and then misuse punctuation and "there", its very unbecoming.
nondawgdanfan

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It is my considered conclusion that threats usually start flying from these behind the monitor heros when their own arguments fall apart and it becomes apparent they don't know what they are talking about.

You are not dealing with the elite here, but I am surprised he restrained himself this long before extending you an offer to kill you.

I can't imagine what kind of moron you have to be to let some tiny argument so enrage you that you have to start threatening to shoot someone.

I guess this guy will continue to show us what kind of moron that is no matter what name he will be posting under.
It is my conclusion you do not present any arguments involving politics, economics, history and so on. You sir simply argue for the sake of arguing and attack like a crazed child.
If someone doesn't agree with what you say or if someone posts an opinion regarding something they believe in but you do not believe the same you attack and belittle from a distance.
Respect is EARNED not given.
chris rennick

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I have a higher ranking military source and he says you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
I highly doubt that.

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Being a patient at a psychiatric facility does not make you a healthcare professional no matter how many times they catch you trying to remove a bowel impaction.
Try an RN & I graduate in May with a masters degree in nursing & will take nurse practitioner boards! Suck it loser!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I have plenty of friends & a very active social life. The only way I'm supportive of you is the taxes I pay to support your welfare lifestyle.
At least you are half-correct. The taxes you pay do help support me, but I am not on welfare -- like you probably are.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... They are to busy living their whole lives on here making fools out of themselves.
I think you really meant to say: "They are to busy living their whole lives on here making a fool out of poor old "Harvey"!"

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yeah! You are also another Topix "healthcare professional"! We got 'em coming out of the woodwork! Even "Norton" hints that he is a "healthcare professional." And "Harvey" is a PhD psychologist! "Jokster" maintained that he was an OB/GYN doctor!

If you are truly a "healthcare professional," I suspect that you are one of the clerks who deny medical attention to your subscribers on the basis of "pre-existing conditions."

Psssst! The American Medical Association (AMA) is on record as supporting the "Affordable Healthcare Act." Do you have any idea who those guys are?

(Oh, MY! The AMA "only" represents one-fourth of the nation's doctors! ROFL! I suppose that you do not happen to know any of THOSE doctors, huh?)

The reason the act was so "watered down" is that the Republicans, particularly in the House, fought the bill tooth and nail. The bill was only passed because of procedural considerations. Republicans, owned by healthcare lobbyists, continued to vote to deny healthcare coverage to 40 million Americans, despite the fact that many Republicans agreed that healthcare reform is essential.(Among those who are on record as agreeing: Gingrich and most notably Mitt Romney!)

As usual, you are just another Topix poster unable to present a cogent argument without using deprecatory statements like "obummercare." This shows that your argument is merely emotional, and not substantive.(When the healthcare industry is forced to provide affordable healthcare, I suppose that they WILL become "emotional," seeing their fat-cat profits being reduced to reasonable amounts.)
You are such a complete & total moron! Do you realize that the AMA is a group (lobbyist in nature) just like the AAA & AARP. Members of the group do not support all of the organizations stances. How stupid are you? Besides they represent closer to 20% of physicians, hardly a majority! When you consider that the average Dr starts their professional practice with $300,000.00-$450,000.00 in debt from student loans, they hardly are the "greedy bastards" you make them out to be! While many Republicans do support healthcare reform, obummercare fails to address real concerns of healthcare professionals! Republicans did not "vote to deny healthcare coverage to 40 million Americans" they voted no on obummercare. Get your facts straight before you mouth off about something you clearly have no intimate knowledge of! Btw, sucking the Medicaid card doesn't make you an expert, it makes you part of the problem!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
Liberals, you might want to use this for your brain damage monitoring!
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
ROFL! At no place in the video did Dr. Topol mention or suggest remote brain damage monitoring.

As usual, you fail to understand information presented to you. EPIC FAIL!

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>At least you are half-correct. The taxes you pay do help support me, but I am not on welfare -- like you probably are.
Stupid, if I work & pay more taxes in a week than you suck off the government in a month, obviously I have a job & am not on welfare like you!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Is this something you picked up during your years of institutionalization? Not much of a recommendation considering it hasn't helped you.
As I just corrected "GunHugger" -- Dr. Topol never suggested or implied the use of remote monitoring of brain damage. As usual, "GunHugger" simply cannot comprehend information being provided to him. Now THAT is evidence of HIS brain damage!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
We're being brain washed? You know if I didn't know better from a MILITARY SOURCE on EVERYTHING I have stated you may be right. However I have a HIGH RANKING MILITARY SOURCE that tells me everything I've said. So now who's brainwashed jack ass????
"chris" old boy! Is this your formal admission that you are "Norton"? Fascinating.

I figure that your "HIGH RANKING MILITARY SOURCE" must be Rush Limbaugh! Ah, hahahahahahahaha!

"chris" you are "out-ranked" in this discussion. Better wave the white flag of surrender, and creep back under your rock before you are embarrassed even further.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't make threats. Just a suggestion. Save someone else the trouble of wasting a round.
Here's a suggestion for you: don't make threats.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

TEXAS DEMOCRAT PROPOSES LEGISLATION THAT WOULD REMOVE SHERIFFS WHO REFUSE TO ENFORCE GUN CONTROL LAWS FROM OFFICE
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/27/te...

~ What about obozo and Holder? They said they will not enforce laws that they don't like. Oboma took an oath and swore to preserve and defend the constitution but he DOES NOT.I,[President's Name] do solemnly swear, that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, so help me God.
http://skinnyreporter.com/selectivelawenforce...

OBAMA: LAW BREAKER -IN- CHIEF
Once again, he proves that he is not a President of all the people, but he only cares about the people that are behind his Liberal agenda. A President should uphold all the laws of the land, whether he agrees with them or not, if any of us would pick and choose what laws to follow, we would without a doubt be thrown into jail. How can we as a people, trust our own President to do the right thing, when he ignores the very laws he is sworn to uphold.

We have immigration laws in this country, which the President does not seem to care about. Our Southern boarders are being overrun with illegal aliens, but our President seems to favor them more than the citizens that live in those areas. He ties the hands of law enforcement and when Governors try to pass laws to protect their citizens, he takes them to court. He passes judgment on which illegal should go to jail and which one should go free, when they all broke the law by coming here illegally.
http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2013/03/...

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama does not deserve to be called president of these United States. His actions of trying to relieve us of our rights to bare arms will lead to civil war. His STUPIDITY not someone else's.
"chris" all of your studies and work may have prevented you from hearing that President Obama was re-elected to his second term, which he is now serving. Do try to keep up.

LOL @"bare arms." I suppose you agree with me that Britney Spears has that right?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text> ... Typical libtard dumbocrat!
Typical "ad hominem" attack when out of reasonable arguments. You are SO clueless! How can you reasonably consider yourself to be intelligent? I'm serious. What makes you think you are intelligent?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,181 - 74,200 of94,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Indian Point Discussions

Search the Indian Point Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New Food Place in Hollister 16 min In line 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 24 min layback 6,894
Kimberling Inn & Resort (Jul '12) 1 hr Connie Mairs 3
Sarah underwood's post was deleted!! 20 hr Guess Who 26
Branson Tourism On The Decline (Oct '08) Tue Not a progressive place 14
Steal Your Dollar City treats employees like CRAP (May '10) Tue TrumpetDude 8
Jim Bakker is a phoney baloney,obnoxious creature (Jan '11) Tue squeezers 44
•••
•••