Michael

Emmetsburg, IA

#163 Jul 4, 2013
Oh lord. I'm dumber just talking to you people. I gotta be done. Happy 4th Tex. Thank you Pat Joyce.
I hate people

Walnut Shade, MO

#164 Jul 4, 2013
no one is threatening violence...just wishing and hoping
JLB

Branson, MO

#165 Jul 4, 2013
Do not insult me.
JLB

Branson, MO

#166 Jul 4, 2013
Hoping for what?
I hate people

Walnut Shade, MO

#167 Jul 4, 2013
JLB wrote:
Do not insult me.
It wasn't directed at you
I hate people

Walnut Shade, MO

#168 Jul 4, 2013
JLB wrote:
Hoping for what?
World peace and a Cubs World Series win
JLB

Branson, MO

#169 Jul 4, 2013
World peace will come first.
I hate people

Walnut Shade, MO

#170 Jul 4, 2013
JLB wrote:
World peace will come first.
you are probably right. but we can always hold out hope
JLB

Branson, MO

#171 Jul 4, 2013
Hope for the cubs?
Derick

Branson, MO

#172 Jul 5, 2013
Since when do police get to hit someone to the head four times, to gain compliance. A blow to the head with a clenched fist is felony assault for the rest of us. Perhaps that is why people distrust the police.

Hollister, MO

#173 Jul 5, 2013
since when do people get to do what they want when they have been told 7 times to stay away
Derick

Branson, MO

#174 Jul 5, 2013
In no circumstances a beating. The city of Branson needs to investigate who told him to go in there. In any event assault is a felony and trespass is a minor offence. Why not give him 30 days in jail and the cop 5 years ? Fair trade in my book. Once again local law enforcement has earned our disdain.
sheila

Branson, MO

#175 Jul 5, 2013
why not teach him right from wrong or get him some help. he obviously needs it!!
Wrong

Jefferson City, MO

#176 Jul 6, 2013
An "Assault" can be a felony or a misdeamenor. I suggest you go back to your internet law school, matlock.
Shame on you

Branson, MO

#177 Jul 6, 2013
Not in Taney county. What the prosecutor does is charge felony. Then he stalls for as long as it takes, to get a plea. The only losers are innocent people, and of course the tax payers and people who need court time for civil manners. Perhaps Jeff should be tarred , feathered and run out of town on a rail.. But East Taney county are good little robots. They like being ripped off.
liars

Branson, MO

#178 Jul 7, 2013
Cops lie on their reports. Nothing the local cops say is real. They are trained to lie under oath.

Since: Oct 12

Branson, MO

#179 Jul 7, 2013
His Attorney: These people are just pining for attention; there is no video. Wish there was. Can you not force the cops to turn over a copy of the video from the police cruisers?
Michael

Branson, MO

#180 Jul 7, 2013
Reviewer

Branson, MO

#181 Jul 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
http://bransonmissouri.missour inetizen.com/2013/07/police-ch arge-homeless-man-with.html?m= 1
HA..that article should be made into a comic book. the author is probably just as stupid as the guy who tried to resist.
Cops

Branson, MO

#182 Jul 8, 2013
How can we support local law enforcement, when all of us know how corrupt they are. We need to dump the Sheriff, and BPD chief. Start over get rid of the perverts, liars , perjurers, and bullies. Things are going to get worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr hahaha 3,194
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,288
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Tue Go Blue Forever 590
branson is racist (Jun '07) Tue scooby 41
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Mon FyI 304
Holder Sep 28 Eric Holder 4
Illegals Sep 28 They are Trash 5
Indian Point Dating
Find my Match

Indian Point Jobs

Indian Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indian Point News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indian Point