Comments
1 - 20 of 244 Comments Last updated May 12, 2014
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Witness

Branson, MO

#1 Jun 25, 2013
A number of people have reported that three Branson pd officers taze red a homeless guy three times this afternoon. After subduing him they then kicked him in the head as he laid on the ground. At least two people video.
I was there

Branson, MO

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Rookie bod and a couple of those county creeps. Beat this guy brutal. No need it's. That harmless guy that sits outside of McDonald's with his dogs. Power tripping pigs that guy has some millionaire friends who will get payback.

Branson, MO

#3 Jun 25, 2013
I see that guy everyday, what did he do?
Girl was ther

Branson, MO

#4 Jun 25, 2013
I have the video. It was not an arrest. It was assault. The cops were way out of line they kneed him ten times. What kind of animals work for us?
Property owner

Branson, MO

#5 Jun 25, 2013
I want all of the cops arrested. I was there and they were the criminals. If they don't go to jail I will
Post my video online and demand the mayor resigns
Jenny

Branson, MO

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Where is he? Did they dump him at the county line? What about his dogs? He is a kind and gentle soul. Why did they have to beat him up? The police are supposed to protect us not beat us. I will pray for him.
yeayea

Sparta, MO

#7 Jun 27, 2013
i want some more information on this please. i need to know whats going on here
Jenny

Branson, MO

#8 Jun 27, 2013
apparently there are at least three videos. Cops are way out of line. Local business guys are bailing him out this morn and are hiring him a lawyer. Cops kicked him in the head 5 times. Some nice ladies rescued his dogs.

Since: Aug 12

Branson, MO

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Maybe we need to beat the $%^% out of a few of them??
I'd like more info but as we have seen in the past, bad news is no news in this town. They cover up more than Amish people!
yeayea

Madison, WI

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Tha is great news... And if these cops do not get jail time... I would say the City of Branson better be ready to shell out some money and sentencing. Also, do we know the names of the cops?

Hollister, MO

#11 Jun 27, 2013
ok where is the video and why were the cops trying to arrest him. where did this happen
was it on the news.

I see him everyday. are they raising money and if so where. info
Doug

Branson, MO

#12 Jun 27, 2013
Here is an update. Local business people rescued his dogs, bailed him out of jail, hired him two lawyers. Criminal and civil. They put him up in a hotel. He is autistic, his name is Justin. The cowardly pigs beat up a disabled guy. This is a disgrace, and someone is gonna pay for this big time. The arresting officer needs to get outa town before he gets hung from a street lamp. Beating up an autistic homeless guy. Cowardly.
Jeffery Dale

Branson, MO

#13 Jun 27, 2013
We need to fire the chief of Police. He is responsible a complaint has been filed with the State Police.
Jerry

Branson, MO

#14 Jun 27, 2013
I called the PD and they are in coverup mode.
Bev

Branson, MO

#15 Jun 27, 2013
I've seen him many times. He doesn't bother anyone. I even gave him some bottled water one time. God will handle his enemies .
May God Bless him...><> I pray justice is served to the ones who hurt him...
His Attorney

Branson, MO

#16 Jun 28, 2013
If you saw it, or have video, please e-mail me your contact info and all raw footage to michael@hornlawyer.com . On Justin's behalf, thanks for your help.
His Attorney

Branson, MO

#17 Jun 28, 2013
I could use some help tracking down all video and witness contact info. Please send an e-mail with any info you have to michael@hornlawyer.com. Thanks.
Girl was ther wrote:
I have the video. It was not an arrest. It was assault. The cops were way out of line they kneed him ten times. What kind of animals work for us?
Megatron

Branson, MO

#18 Jun 28, 2013
People need to upload their videos. The uproar these bids would cause will open up a can of worms these pigs can't close.
Marleen

Forsyth, MO

#19 Jun 28, 2013
I first meet him at K-Mart he came in to buy a few thiings. He is gentle and very nice. Then I watched him at McDonalds where he never bothered anyone. Just sat ther with his dogs and cat just lovin life and writting , A very kind man.
Darrell

Branson, MO

#20 Jun 28, 2013
Mayor Presley must resign. Jimmy Russell and all Branson pigs must resign. This is a disgrace. Boycott country mart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Ronald 1,990
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,446
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 5 hr Who let the coons... 247
doom and gloom jim bakker (Oct '13) Sun henery da bull 3
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Aug 30 northwye 324
Church services Aug 28 VIsitor 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Aug 28 stupid bills for ... 6,930
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Stone County was issued at September 01 at 5:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Indian Point Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indian Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indian Point News, Events & Info