|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I do want to apologize to everyone that is experiencing the Wrath of Linda due in part, to my having defeated her and rubbed her nose in it. I think anyone will agree, however, it was a long time coming and although I knew there would be hell to pay I felt it was necessary to teach her a valuable lesson. Anyone, and I don't care who you are, should learn to live life as though this was your last day on earth. Treating others with kindness and understanding isn't an option, rather it's a way of life. Be kind to yourself, and each other. Again I'm sorry. Have a great evening everyone.
Amen RS.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Linda Cooper is so fat, that if a man did crawl on top of her, his ears would pop!
REPORTED
Satellite Operator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Wow, looks like someone trying to get info on MG.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lewisburg-tn/...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
You conservative "Christians" will have to answer for all of your seething hatred one day. Post a profane and hostile response, but that will only further illustrate your lack of moral high ground. I stayed away for awhile and can't believe the viciousness and cruelty exhibited by those who consider themselves good "Christians."

Again, you can reply with hateful insults and venom, but you know in your hearts that Jesus would not approve of the hate you're welcoming into your hearts every day. He would surely be ashamed to hear you all call yourselves "Christians."
Hummmm. Eat me! Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong RS, I have no animosity towards you. Some of your posts are sometimes enjoyable. True, I don't particularly like all the hate and vulgarities, but I never step into a personal situation and I never own any animosity. Sometimes RRS, Linda, LnL, or whatever she calls herself gets to me with some of her political perceptions. But I hold no animosity towards her as well. I'm sort of a "let's all have fun" guy rather than the opposite. And no I'm not gay. I have a wonderful family who goes to bed before I do. I found this thread to be sort of amusing at first, but man has it grown into something I wasn't expecting. Everybody has some good in them. Some people sometimes make it hard to find. Anyway, I'm not your enemy and if I said something that offended you, I apologize.
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice response. For the most part I agree with everything you stated and will certainly take into consideration those things that need improvement on my part. As for your personal life please don't feel you owe me an explanation because it is of no concern to me. Like you, I enjoy talking with others even with opposing views. What I don't tolerate is bullying in any form and when I see it happening I have always and will always do whatever is in my power to defend someone who is being taken advantage of. To do otherwise just isn't who I am or what I'm about. Everyone deserves to be treated with equal respect regardless of age, sex, color, religion or orientation. Sometimes in my attempt to equal a wrong I may become hostile and for that I'm sorry.
Satellite Operator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the tip dear, let me go and slap the balls off of this punks chin. We all know by now that if he has chin nuts, that he must have a dck in his mouth, rite :)
No problem. I think we both know who it is.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Satellite Operator wrote:
Wow, looks like someone trying to get info on MG.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lewisburg-tn/...
Looks like it's just a matter of time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the tip dear, let me go and slap the balls off of this punks chin. We all know by now that if he has chin nuts, that he must have a dck in his mouth, rite :)
REPORTED
goat head cheese

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Who is this Linda POS that is trying to invade our forum in Lewisburg?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello. No, OA and The Crypt Keeper are not one in the same.
thank you. I knew u would know. Omg two idiots? Lol.
goat head cheese

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Oh hell its just the same Linda that's all over topix.net threatening to send seal team 6 after posters that dont agree with her radical far left wing nut democrat politics.
Never mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you report me? I am the one trying to make peace.
I wondered that. I think she lost her feeble mind. She's just angry. Lol.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you report me? I am the one trying to make peace.
If it's peace you want may I suggest the Forbes Number 1 Choice.
Satellite Operator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it's just a matter of time.
We all know it was you trying to get info.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
This is what someone does when they can't take what they dish out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

goat head cheese wrote:
Who is this Linda POS that is trying to invade our forum in Lewisburg?
Look on Camden Tn Threads.
Satellite Operator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks again sweetie.;)
You're welcome.;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Good night CG, Pete, MG, NTB? And anyone else I may have missed. Also good night to you Linda and I'm sorry I had to call you out in front of the crowd because you refused to do the right thing privately. Calm down its not as bad as it seems. Everyone have a wonderful night and I'll see you in the light of the clear blue morning.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi honey. How are you tonight?
I'm wonderful, my dear. How are you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumb fck, they can`t do schit to a grey box, so keep wasting your time, and failing at reporting me, just like you fail at everything else that you have TRIED so hard to do, like being a good mother, and a good daughter, and last but not least, a good human being. A good daughter would not have let her mother die alone, because she was too busy looking for a man to flirt with on topix. A good mother would NOT have kept her daughter from saying goodbye to her own grandmother at your mother`s funeral. And a good wife, would NOT have gotten knocked up by another man, and try to pass it off, as your (now ex-husbands) kid! YOU SUCK IN GENERAL, FATASS B!TCH!
Finally, A decent person, would shower more than twice a week, no matter what! YOU do nothing but throw on some deodorant, and powder, and call yourself clean!
You'll probably find out soon enough. You picked the wrong time and the wrong place, this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Indian Mound Discussions

Search the Indian Mound Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Will there be a new sheriff in town? (Oct '13) 3 hr here goes 155
Father, son in Erin charged with having inappro... 3 hr michelle kent 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Zeke 8,964
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr Sam The Man 8,589
Gina Bell and flood zone 23 hr Kristy 5
Shame How this County Is Slinging Mud Jul 25 Ginger 5
Court Clerk Jul 22 red bird 6
•••
•••