Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#65913 Feb 10, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>"thru"... "gonna"... Genius ??
This is my final post to you Sir. You are nothing but a cowardly old fool who has nothing better to do than follow Linda around defending her hostile ignorance. I'm not writing a novel here so accuracy isn't that important. I doubt you would understand because many times old fools with an drawn up inch or less of soft penis have withdrawn from the world around them finding comfort in Internet relationships hoping to compensate for their "little problem". You Sir are no different than the rest of the golden aged, balding, yellow teethed "little" men like you the world over. Please get a life. I will not address you again.

That's all...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Goodbye

United States

#65914 Feb 10, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> "thru"... "gonna"... Genius ??
Give me a break! You really are showing your age!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#65915 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let this be your FINAL warning on this subject. If you make one more statement that indicates that I am HIV positive I will take action against you including but not limited to having your address seized, a permanent ban from this site and any and all legal avenues available to me. Do I make myself clear? Stop at once!
You are most welcome as far as I'm concerned, to say anything within the law about me on any manner you wish and at any time and for any reason. I don't even care that your slander doesn't meet the TOU for this site. What you will not do is slander me with untruths about deadly diseases. If you think I am bluffing you do it once more.
WTH are you blabbering about now? How you got anything about HIV out of that is obviously something only your warped, little mind can comprehend!

I don't think anyone is very intimidated by your threats. How can you sue someone for slander against a fake name? Speaking of which, your name wouldn't happen to be Jennifer would it? You sure do remind me of MHurl because you never know when to shut up!

You have made this thread sound like a junior high school girl’s locker room. I will check back later and maybe you all will have grown up by then.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Point n Click

Mckinney, TX

#65916 Feb 10, 2013
Retarded antelope!
Priceless, kind of like crypt keeper....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
itsmeeeeeeeeeee

Johnson City, TN

#65917 Feb 10, 2013
123 Pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read your stuff for a while now. How does it feel to have finally met your match who not only got the best of you but rubbed it in your face by taking away your name? I knew sooner or later the way you treated other people that someone would come along who would put you in your place. It's kinda funny to many of us. Sorry but it is.
Your match is back, lets get started!!!!!!!!

“Relax”

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#65918 Feb 10, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
One body, but two heads...kinda like a Deformed Snake!
*point and laugh*
ROTFLMAO!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Point n Click

Mckinney, TX

#65919 Feb 10, 2013
Oh look the retarded antelope has a twin, Unreal.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#65921 Feb 10, 2013
MrNatural wrote:
<quoted text>
Working myself to death. LOL On OT till further notice. 10 hour days and then the farm work, don't mix well.
How you been doing?
I'm fantastic, thank you. There's busy, then there's too busy. Hopefully, you'll have some time for rest and relaxation soon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jennifer

Johnson City, TN

#65923 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my final post to you Sir. You are nothing but a cowardly old fool who has nothing better to do than follow Linda around defending her hostile ignorance. I'm not writing a novel here so accuracy isn't that important. I doubt you would understand because many times old fools with an drawn up inch or less of soft penis have withdrawn from the world around them finding comfort in Internet relationships hoping to compensate for their "little problem". You Sir are no different than the rest of the golden aged, balding, yellow teethed "little" men like you the world over. Please get a life. I will not address you again.
That's all...
I know who you are now, that was a PERFECT description. Thanks for the laugh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#65924 Feb 10, 2013
MrNatural wrote:
Hmmmm
Gonna take a little getting use to. LOl

She's crawled out from under the bus more than once. Shook it off and carried on.
You might take her name, but I been reading crap from her for 3 years. You won't never shut her up.
She's a Topix institution. LMAO

Good meeting you too.
Sadly I think you are correct. No amount of shame or humiliation shuts her up for very long. I think we had one peaceful hour once she discovered she was no longer who she use to be. Lmao. Other than that she came right back as a cup of cottage cheese.(thanks again CG)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#65925 Feb 10, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>WTH are you blabbering about now? How you got anything about HIV out of that is obviously something only your warped, little mind can comprehend!

I don't think anyone is very intimidated by your threats. How can you sue someone for slander against a fake name? Speaking of which, your name wouldn't happen to be Jennifer would it? You sure do remind me of MHurl because you never know when to shut up!

You have made this thread sound like a junior high school girlÂ’s locker room. I will check back later and maybe you all will have grown up by then.
Ok hon. Don't tally about to long. Your valuable contributions are priceless. When I do grow up I wanna be just like you.

That's all...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The OA Moron

Jackson, TN

#65926 Feb 10, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.businessinsider.com/jindal-gop-stu...
4. We must stop being the stupid party. It’s time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It’s time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. We’ve had enough of that.
Keep enjoying electoral losses, conservative.
If you don't spell correctly i will talk about it cause i have no points.I just live in my mommies basement and whine like a little girl cause i cant get layed. I think Obama is my daddy,but not sure cause my mommie slept with everyone she could.She now lives in Camden and use to go by the name "really sassy". She's a true slut and i want to be just like her!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65927 Feb 10, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fantastic, thank you. There's busy, then there's too busy. Hopefully, you'll have some time for rest and relaxation soon.
Hey CG, it's good to have you back with us. Many of us have missed you! I hope you're doin' great!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65928 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let this be your FINAL warning on this subject. If you make one more statement that indicates that I am HIV positive I will take action against you including but not limited to having your address seized, a permanent ban from this site and any and all legal avenues available to me. Do I make myself clear? Stop at once!
You are most welcome as far as I'm concerned, to say anything within the law about me on any manner you wish and at any time and for any reason. I don't even care that your slander doesn't meet the TOU for this site. What you will not do is slander me with untruths about deadly diseases. If you think I am bluffing you do it once more.
Thanks for this!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65929 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you certainly didn't mind doing it to me and even starting a Thread stating such an outrageous Lie. As usual, you threaten People with the Law, but you think the LAW does not apply to you! THAT will be your downfall!
And I did NOT say that you had HIV, so as is your usual pattern, YOU LIED! I've never in my entire Life seen anybody that loves to sue People and set traps to get to do it, like you do. That alone, proves that you are INSANE and DANGEROUS and you need to be locked away for good , for the safety of the Public! And if there's any justice in this County, that's exactly what a Judge will do...PUT YOU IN JAIL, you sorry POS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65931 Feb 10, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You wouldn't be related to "123" would you ???
who's 123
something else

Grimsley, TN

#65933 Feb 10, 2013
helo and good by
confuciously confused

Lewisburg, TN

#65935 Feb 10, 2013
I no get it. Old Really Sassy new Really Sassy... they seem a lot a like, sort of like sisters or twins. Wtf? Like two pigs under a blanket? So let's get this straight... the Really Sassy who has been a hornet stingin who she could has had the name for like what, 3 years? Goes by the name of Linda C. Is this about right? And the new Really Sassy is the original who lost the name 3 years ago to Linda. Is that all about right. And now the old RS is Lite N Lively? And several other names. Did the recently old RS also go by Really Really Sassy too? A non-registered name? This is hard to keep track of without a team roster. Reminds me of the movie Steel Magnolias. Ouiser. That was that old bats name. Would that be Lite N Lively?
what did you expect

Paris, TN

#65936 Feb 10, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
And I did NOT say that you had HIV, so as is your usual pattern, YOU LIED!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/camden-tn/T1C...

LIAR!!!
The NEW and Improved
Really Sassy wrote:
Having answered the phone in a small town police department prior to be terminated for attempted assault hardly makes anyone such as yourself an expert darling. You have no idea about the daily dealings of a police department. You really, really like to try and show out for the boys don't you?

The OLD Really Sassy, NOW KNOWN AS Lite N Lively REPLIED.
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go crawl back up some HIV-infected Azz, where you crawled out of, you Lying POS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#65940 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian Mound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 53 min TheRealZeke 9,443
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 20 hr none 1,376
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue Calhoun 8,640
Who's The Daddy? Sep 13 bytch 4
Kevin Sugg Sep 12 Seriously 20
Sherry Lynch (Jan '13) Sep 9 Just Curious 3
william rye Aug 31 curious 1
•••
•••
•••

Indian Mound Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000