WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65552 Feb 8, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
OT, first, I respect your courtesy and maturity at how you respond to others who don't necessarily agree with you. I enjoy hearing viewpoint from "the other side", but I don't like to get bashed for having my own. Anyway, I appreciate your demeanor, it is refreshing.
Second, I will stand corrected. I went to another US Treasury site to get something that was written a little plainer and it confirmed what you are saying. Here is an excerpt from this link:
Foreign Ownership of U.S. Debt:
As of September 2012 (most recent data), foreigners held $5.455 trillion, or roughly one third of total U.S. debt. China holds $1.155 trillion and Japan owns $1.131 trillion. The oil exporting countries are the third largest holders, at $267 billion, with Brazil next at $251 billion. The Caribbean Banking Centers are fifth, holding $240 billion. The Bureau of International Settlements suspects that much of the holdings of the Caribbean centers, as well as Luxembourg (holding $148 billion) and Belgium ($134 billion) are fronts for the oil-exporting countries or hedge funds that do not wish to be identified. The next largest holders -- Taiwan, Switzerland, Russia, United Kingdom, and Hong Kong -- own between $135-$191 billion each.(Source: Foreign Holding of U.S. Treasury Securities, November 16, 2012; U.S. Treasury report ”Petrodollars and Global Imbalances”, February 2006)
I will gladly admit when I am wrong, and I am wrong regarding my statement that half of every taypayer's dollar goes to pay foreign interest. I don't want anyone thinking I am simply blasting the opposing party without having any facts. In this case, I had the facts and then utterly destroyed the math used in my statement. I apologize for that.
The point of my original post was to refute a statement by one of the more opinionated posters on here bashing the wealthy and accusing them of sending all their money overseas to evade taxes, which is simply not true. I wanted to point out the U.S. Government does exactly what she is accusing the wealthy of doing but never mentions this fact. I got my math wrong, but the principle is still the same; we spend a lot of tax dollars on foreign owned debt. I think you would agree with me on this.
I learned a little something more than I did before and I thank you OT for enticing me to check it out. I stand corrected on this.
Excellent, thanks!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65554 Feb 8, 2013
You Said: Pete:"Foreign Ownership of U.S. Debt:

As of September 2012 (most recent data), foreigners held $5.455 trillion, or roughly one third of total U.S. debt. China holds $1.155 trillion and Japan owns $1.131 trillion. The oil exporting countries are the third largest holders, at $267 billion, with Brazil next at $251 billion. The Caribbean Banking Centers are fifth, holding $240 billion. The Bureau of International Settlements suspects that much of the holdings of the Caribbean centers, as well as Luxembourg (holding $148 billion) and Belgium ($134 billion) are fronts for the oil-exporting countries or hedge funds that do not wish to be identified. The next largest holders -- Taiwan, Switzerland, Russia, United Kingdom, and Hong Kong -- own between $135-$191 billion each.(Source: Foreign Holding of U.S. Treasury Securities, November 16, 2012; U.S. Treasury report ”Petrodollars and Global Imbalances”, February 2006)"

Very Good!!!!!! It is hard to dispute facts although the dem/libs try very hard. Like the truth, the facts remain the same.
Moderate

Fulton, MS

#65555 Feb 8, 2013
Where fact meets fiction, is a grey zone known as politics.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65556 Feb 8, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsessed with a poster on a forum board, even going so far as to assume her identity...and I am the one who is pitiful?
Wow.
And to answer your question "" YES YOU ARE PITIFUL""
lol

Jackson, TN

#65557 Feb 8, 2013
The Typical Liberal
Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. has signed papers in a plea deal with federal prosecutors in which he admits to violating campaign finance law, according to sources familiar with the case.

Follow @NBCNewsUS

In the papers, signed within the past several days, Jackson admits converting campaign contributions for personal use. Some of the violations include using campaign funds for a $40,000 Rolex watch, travel expenses for a friend and furniture purchased for his Washington, D.C., home. Under the terms of the deal, Jackson's sentence would be decided by a federal judge and could range from probation to prison time

Another low life liberal
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#65558 Feb 8, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
If memory serves, You've been the most ardent critic of my posts, referring to coherent text as "flowery" and complaining you didn't understand them! You seem comfortable attacking my posts because you despise the fact that you're incompetent and entirely incapable of keeping up. You actually seem to think you're slick enough to mask your impotence under the guise of being offended by "flowery" language. You're so busted, and have been for a long time!
It's not what you want to hear, but Sassy's postings are far superior to yours, and always have been. Here, you're employing the same indecent tactic against her, in a most dishonorable way.
Why not be constructive with your time? I think you and your fellow moron should consider a start-up business together. I was thinking..maybe a consultant firm! We might call it "Dumber & Dumbest Inc.," I'll let you imbeciles fight over who gets top billing. The way I see it....it's a toss-up!
He is probably one of many "ardent critics" of your bloviated speeches. It is obvious by your many self-judges that you are your only fan. Don't you have some cow piles to pick up?
sad

Jackson, TN

#65559 Feb 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Wow "Willard", I'm sure she agrees with every word ! She might not understand them but she agrees with them !
It's sad your old dumbass isn't complaining about hom much less you getting back on taxes this year. Oh wait,you don't work and probably never have. You dumbazz libs bashed Bush for taxes.Yet the POS in there now has taxed you more and he's sending our fighter planes to Egypt to Radical Musliums.This shows how dumb liberals really are
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65560 Feb 8, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
He is probably one of many "ardent critics" of your bloviated speeches. It is obvious by your many self-judges that you are your only fan. Don't you have some cow piles to pick up?
Life for me is a celebration of rising above the putrid personal impoverishment that holds masses of bed-wetters in eternal bondage. My life includes the simple pleasure of caring for animals and various other forms of...well, I'm gonna' say it - WORK! I enjoy caring for a variety of animals, in fact. Many are foul smelling, demanding, dependant upon me for almost everything, destructive, always hungry. Interestingly, none of them are stupid! No, this is because "stupidity" isn't an "instinct," rather, a cultivated state of being preferred by...yes, bed-wetters. You see, you should feel exhonorated somehow. You can now tell your stupid friends and relatives (fellow bed-wetters) you have something even animals "DON'T" have!! Just think, with this elevating revelation you may find bed-wetters and aspiring bed-wetters at large will seek you out for...whatever it is bed-wetters do, I guess!
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#65562 Feb 8, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Life for me is a celebration of rising above the putrid personal impoverishment that holds masses of bed-wetters in eternal bondage. My life includes the simple pleasure of caring for animals and various other forms of...well, I'm gonna' say it - WORK! I enjoy caring for a variety of animals, in fact. Many are foul smelling, demanding, dependant upon me for almost everything, destructive, always hungry. Interestingly, none of them are stupid! No, this is because "stupidity" isn't an "instinct," rather, a cultivated state of being preferred by...yes, bed-wetters. You see, you should feel exhonorated somehow. You can now tell your stupid friends and relatives (fellow bed-wetters) you have something even animals "DON'T" have!! Just think, with this elevating revelation you may find bed-wetters and aspiring bed-wetters at large will seek you out for...whatever it is bed-wetters do, I guess!
No Chit?

I always thought Homosapiens were animals.

If I am wrong, please blame it on my 3rd grade Science teacher.
Big Mac

Duluth, GA

#65563 Feb 8, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Life for me is a celebration of rising above the putrid personal impoverishment that holds masses of bed-wetters in eternal bondage. My life includes the simple pleasure of caring for animals and various other forms of...well, I'm gonna' say it - WORK! I enjoy caring for a variety of animals, in fact. Many are foul smelling, demanding, dependant upon me for almost everything, destructive, always hungry. Interestingly, none of them are stupid! No, this is because "stupidity" isn't an "instinct," rather, a cultivated state of being preferred by...yes, bed-wetters. You see, you should feel exhonorated somehow. You can now tell your stupid friends and relatives (fellow bed-wetters) you have something even animals "DON'T" have!! Just think, with this elevating revelation you may find bed-wetters and aspiring bed-wetters at large will seek you out for...whatever it is bed-wetters do, I guess!
You sound fu#king gay! You need to suck in a big one and STFU
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65564 Feb 8, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text>And to answer your question "" YES YOU ARE PITIFUL""
Lol. Thank you. You are so correct.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65566 Feb 8, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad your old dumbass isn't complaining about hom much less you getting back on taxes this year. Oh wait,you don't work and probably never have. You dumbazz libs bashed Bush for taxes.Yet the POS in there now has taxed you more and he's sending our fighter planes to Egypt to Radical Musliums.This shows how dumb liberals really are
Hey LOL, is this still going to happen? I've been away from this story and wondered if these shipments have been canceled or changed. My last information was twenty (20) F-16's and two hundred (200) Abrams tanks. Nothing surprises me anymore from this administration, but surely..this can't happen.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65567 Feb 8, 2013
Big Mac wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound fu#king gay! You need to suck in a big one and STFU
You may as well sh!t in one hand and wish in the other one there, sunshine. See which one gets the fullest the fastest!
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65569 Feb 8, 2013
Big Mac wrote:
<quoted text>You sound fu#king gay! You need to suck in a big one and STFU
I think you maybe are giving gay people and bad rap pinning this one on their team. Lol. If he's married, which I strongly doubt, his wife remove his male parts years ago leaving a gaping hole. Kinda like Linda had I'd suspect.

New @ Improved, Really Sassy

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#65570 Feb 8, 2013
sad wrote:
...he's sending our fighter planes to Egypt to Radical Musliums.This shows how dumb liberals really are
Her hee
here you go

Jackson, TN

#65572 Feb 8, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LOL, is this still going to happen? I've been away from this story and wondered if these shipments have been canceled or changed. My last information was twenty (20) F-16's and two hundred (200) Abrams tanks. Nothing surprises me anymore from this administration, but surely..this can't happen.
source who works on the naval air base in Fort Worth, Texas, confirmed the departure of the state-of-the-art fighter planes to FoxNews.com . Sixteen F-16s and 200 Abrams tanks are to be given to the Egyptian government before the end of the year under a foreign aid deal signed in 2010 with then-Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, a longtime U.S. ally.

Critics, including several in Congress, say it doesn't make sense to follow through with the package, given that new Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi, elected last summer, has given decidedly mixed signals about relations with the U.S. While he has toned down his rhetoric since his election, in 2010 - the same year the aid package was struck - Morsi attacked Obama for supporting Israel.

“One American president after another — and most recently, that Obama — talks about American guarantees for the safety of the Zionists in Palestine," Morsi, then a leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, said on Egyptian television in reaction to Obama's 2009 speech in Cairo. "[Obama] was very clear when he uttered his empty words on the land of Egypt. He uttered many lies, of which he couldn’t have fulfilled a single word, even if he were sincere — which he is not.”

In the comments translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, Morsi went on to urge that children be taught to hate Jews.

“Dear brothers, we must not forget to nurse our children and grandchildren on hatred towards those Zionists and Jews, and all those who support them," he said. "They must be nursed on hatred. The hatred must continue.”

Lawmakers told FoxNews.com that even if Morsi has softened his stance, it makes no sense to arm his Islamist government with weapons that could one day be used against Israel or even Egyptians.

“It is appalling that the Obama administration would send F-16s and 200 military tanks to Egypt in the wake of the instability,[and the] anti-American and anti-Israel atmosphere," Rep. Louie Gohmert,(R-Texas), told FoxNews.com .

The U.S. government ordered the planes for Egypt from Lockheed Martin in 2010, as part of an annual aid package that regularly topped $1 billion. But the very next year, a popular revolution began which ultimately resulted in Mubarak's ouster and imprisonment, and the election of Morsi, a leader of the Muslim Brotherhood. In November, Morsi tried to claim dictatorial powers, but was forced to back down from his claim after massive protests against the move.

Many worry that arming such a volatile Egypt will endanger Israel.

"My hope and prayer is that someone in this administration will wake up and smell the burning of [Israel's] future and rescind the supply of planes and tanks," Gohmert said. "If they do not, then perhaps there will arise leaders within our Congress with newfound courage to stop the lunacy."

“It is appalling that the Obama Administration would send F-16s and 200 military tanks to Egypt in the wake of the instability,[and the] anti-American and anti-Israel atmosphere."

- Rep. Louie Gohmert,(R-Texas)

Rep. Vern Buchanan,(R-Fla.), who recently called for ending foreign aid to Egypt altogether, told FoxNews.com the Muslim Brotherhood-backed Morsi government has been sending increasingly troubling signals to Washington, and giving it state-of-the-art fighter jets is a dangerous idea.

“American tax dollars must not be used to aid and abet any dictatorial regime that stands with terrorists,” Buchanan said.

Others note that Egypt's leaders could use the weapons on their own people.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com
here you go

Jackson, TN

#65573 Feb 8, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Her hee
You really are a dumbass.You pu**y, just like your daddy
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65575 Feb 8, 2013
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
source who works on the naval air base in Fort Worth, Texas, confirmed the departure of the state-of-the-art fighter planes to FoxNews.com . Sixteen F-16s and 200 Abrams tanks are to be given to the Egyptian government before the end of the year under a foreign aid deal signed in 2010 with then-Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, a longtime U.S. ally.
Critics, including several in Congress, say it doesn't make sense to follow through with the package, given that new Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi, elected last summer, has given decidedly mixed signals about relations with the U.S. While he has toned down his rhetoric since his election, in 2010 - the same year the aid package was struck - Morsi attacked Obama for supporting Israel.
“One American president after another — and most recently, that Obama — talks about American guarantees for the safety of the Zionists in Palestine," Morsi, then a leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, said on Egyptian television in reaction to Obama's 2009 speech in Cairo. "[Obama] was very clear when he uttered his empty words on the land of Egypt. He uttered many lies, of which he couldn’t have fulfilled a single word, even if he were sincere — which he is not.”
In the comments translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, Morsi went on to urge that children be taught to hate Jews.
“Dear brothers, we must not forget to nurse our children and grandchildren on hatred towards those Zionists and Jews, and all those who support them," he said. "They must be nursed on hatred. The hatred must continue.”
Lawmakers told FoxNews.com that even if Morsi has softened his stance, it makes no sense to arm his Islamist government with weapons that could one day be used against Israel or even Egyptians.
“It is appalling that the Obama administration would send F-16s and 200 military tanks to Egypt in the wake of the instability,[and the] anti-American and anti-Israel atmosphere," Rep. Louie Gohmert,(R-Texas), told FoxNews.com .
The U.S. government ordered the planes for Egypt from Lockheed Martin in 2010, as part of an annual aid package that regularly topped $1 billion. But the very next year, a popular revolution began which ultimately resulted in Mubarak's ouster and imprisonment, and the election of Morsi, a leader of the Muslim Brotherhood. In November, Morsi tried to claim dictatorial powers, but was forced to back down from his claim after massive protests against the move.
Many worry that arming such a volatile Egypt will endanger Israel.
"My hope and prayer is that someone in this administration will wake up and smell the burning of [Israel's] future and rescind the supply of planes and tanks," Gohmert said. "If they do not, then perhaps there will arise leaders within our Congress with newfound courage to stop the lunacy."
“It is appalling that the Obama Administration would send F-16s and 200 military tanks to Egypt in the wake of the instability,[and the] anti-American and anti-Israel atmosphere."
- Rep. Louie Gohmert,(R-Texas)
Rep. Vern Buchanan,(R-Fla.), who recently called for ending foreign aid to Egypt altogether, told FoxNews.com the Muslim Brotherhood-backed Morsi government has been sending increasingly troubling signals to Washington, and giving it state-of-the-art fighter jets is a dangerous idea.
“American tax dollars must not be used to aid and abet any dictatorial regime that stands with terrorists,” Buchanan said.
Others note that Egypt's leaders could use the weapons on their own people.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com
Excellent piece, many thanks!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#65576 Feb 8, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent piece, many thanks!
I can understand your kinship with Jackson. They say birds of a feather... You are both truly the dregs of society.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65577 Feb 8, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>If memory serves, You've been the most ardent critic of my posts, referring to coherent text as "flowery" and complaining you didn't understand them! You seem comfortable attacking my posts because you despise the fact that you're incompetent and entirely incapable of keeping up. You actually seem to think you're slick enough to mask your impotence under the guise of being offended by "flowery" language. You're so busted, and have been for a long time!

It's not what you want to hear, but Sassy's postings are far superior to yours, and always have been. Here, you're employing the same indecent tactic against her, in a most dishonorable way.

Why not be constructive with your time? I think you and your fellow moron should consider a start-up business together. I was thinking..maybe a consultant firm! We might call it "Dumber & Dumbest Inc.," I'll let you imbeciles fight over who gets top billing. The way I see it....it's a toss-up!
Roflmao. Your 20 dollar words aren't used in any crowd dear. You are simply a fool. Look around you and you will find that no one in his or her right mind chooses to use the words you currently throw out in order to feel superior. Anyone can use them but who wishes to? It's silly! I promise you people far greater and better than you choose not to speak as you do. An over the hill retired male has nothing much to live for but to try and feel important. You aren't superior, no one is intimidated by your verbal attacks and most importantly the few years you have left will be spent all alone with you, your attitude and topix. How sad that is indeed. Enjoy the next few years because that's likely all you have before you find yourself just another brick in the wall. Good evening Sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian Mound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Wilburn 59 min merry Christmas 79
Who's The Daddy? 15 hr thissiteisajoke 21
Contractor chosen for Tennessee Ridge City Hall (Feb '13) Thu protect 3
rude cashier Thu Cindy 16
Review: Flood Zone (Feb '13) Wed Willow79 7
People are quick to judge others Dec 16 jadedrose 2
chris euman Dec 16 Miss informed 2
Indian Mound Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Indian Mound People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indian Mound News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indian Mound

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions