Chicago Man Allegedly Was Carrying St...

Chicago Man Allegedly Was Carrying Stolen TV While Riding His Bike

There are 7 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 29, 2013, titled Chicago Man Allegedly Was Carrying Stolen TV While Riding His Bike. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Raul Flores, 29, 4822 W. Belle Plaine Ave., Chicago, was arrested and charged with theft after police saw him riding on a bicycle and carrying a TV at York and Fremont 12:43 p.m. Nov. 5. Police said he gave conflicting stories about where he was going and the origin of the TV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Dec 2, 2013
so the open question on the table remains.

Is Raul here in America legally or is he just one of the millions of illegal immigrants just stealing stuff that Americans don't want to steal??

Deport him before he can steal anything else.
vote to deport illegals

Racine, WI

#2 Dec 3, 2013
love that line about stealing what Americans don't want to steal.

i'm sick of hearing how illegals do the jobs Americans won't do.
Who do they think were doing those jobs before the illegals ran across the boarder ?
Not every American gets to go to college. For some those low paying jobs were all they could get.
Now they are gone to illegals who will work for even less money.

Deport the illegals and heavy fine anyone who hires illegals.
Lets give those jobs back to Americans and maybe even a small increase in their pay.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#3 Dec 4, 2013
what Americans don't understand or realize is the fact that Illegal immigrants have taught American business men they don't have to hire full time American employees looking for benefits etc,

cause the business men can always hire the part time illegal immigrants who then race off to the welfare office in the sanctuary city and apply for all the free stuff.

so American workers loose the jobs and the tax payers support the illegals and the business people?

This is not right and has to be stopped.

deport the illegals.

Remember Chicago that axiom from economics which states

what you tax you get less of what you subsidize you get more of.

Now the question on the table for discussion is do you want more jobs or more illegal immigrants welfare hos stealing goods and services from America.

Reduce taxes fees BS paper work on business and deport illegals.

look around the south side and see what you have done to the city.
ROBERT E LEE

Crosby, TX

#4 Dec 4, 2013
deport anyone that HIRES a illegal.
Huh

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Dec 4, 2013
Immigration can be traced back to the roots of your father's fathers yet now it's illegal or a problem? You're trying to have an intelligent discussion about immigration and HATE is your solution?! You can't really be surprised that your cries fall on deaf ears. You can’t seriously tell me that somehow, Jesus himself came down from the heavens and gave your people an exemption from hypocrisy. When my father's fathers lived here, they too did not like the way they were being robbed/killed but hey…stuff happens kids. Listen up fellow Americans, if you don't like the fact that these immigrants are employing themselves faster than you, then um, go ahead and take the darned position and stop having a sense of entitlement type of attitude. No one’s going to give you benefits for wiping up shit. No one’s gonna pay you more than minimum wage, if that, for it either. You get what you work for and if your education only gets you a job at doing so then hurry up and take advantage before those darned Messicans take it from you. I would love to see that but like a junkie in denial you’d rather blame society for your shortfalls in life. Whenever I talk to the family member of a person that overdosed on heroin etc., they always blame the government for not legalizing drugs instead of placing the blame right where it belongs…on that junkie. When discussing immigration reform the same applies to racists and lowlifes, except instead of blaming the government it’s the Messicans’ fault. Eff outta here you spoiled, never lived outside Chicago or its surrounding burbs, not knowing what 2 plus 2 is effers…
vote to deport illegals

Racine, WI

#6 Dec 4, 2013
you are off in a zillion directions.
You lose cred doing that. The issue here is illegals in this country.
Yes we can almost all trace our roots to foreign countries. But our families came here LEGALLY.
Maybe the wait was shorter. Maybe there were less restrictions. But there were laws in place and our families did it legally.
And when they did get here they enriched this country with their hard work and honest living.
Today we are faced with illegals. Who abuse our systems. Break our laws. They won't even learn our language. They expect special treatment.
So yes i'm for deporting them back to where they came from.

I'm for legal immigration.
I'm for back criminal ground checks.
I'm for time limits on their welfare status.
I'm for deporting them back if they break any laws even if they came here legally.

Now you can smoke and mirror all you want with your goofy Jesus, drugs, and Chicago references all you want. We'll just ignore it.
Ouija

Torrance, CA

#7 Dec 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
Immigration can be traced back to the roots of your father's fathers yet now it's illegal or a problem? You're trying to have an intelligent discussion about immigration and HATE is your solution?! You can't really be surprised that your cries fall on deaf ears. You canÂ’t seriously tell me that somehow, Jesus himself came down from the heavens and gave your people an exemption from hypocrisy. When my father's fathers lived here, they too did not like the way they were being robbed/killed but heyÂ…stuff happens kids. Listen up fellow Americans, if you don't like the fact that these immigrants are employing themselves faster than you, then um, go ahead and take the darned position and stop having a sense of entitlement type of attitude. No oneÂ’s going to give you benefits for wiping up shit. No oneÂ’s gonna pay you more than minimum wage, if that, for it either. You get what you work for and if your education only gets you a job at doing so then hurry up and take advantage before those darned Messicans take it from you. I would love to see that but like a junkie in denial youÂ’d rather blame society for your shortfalls in life. Whenever I talk to the family member of a person that overdosed on heroin etc., they always blame the government for not legalizing drugs instead of placing the blame right where it belongsÂ…on that junkie. When discussing immigration reform the same applies to racists and lowlifes, except instead of blaming the government itÂ’s the MessicansÂ’ fault. Eff outta here you spoiled, never lived outside Chicago or its surrounding burbs, not knowing what 2 plus 2 is effersÂ…
Um, all they're asking here is that the immigration laws as written be enforced. Stop talking about fault, blame and sympathy despite people's clearly illegal status.

WTF, I'm American and when I live overseas for work in my professional history that includes MANY different countries in Asia and Europe, I have NO qualms whatsoever about adhering to and complying with local laws and regulations! What's the deal with this AMERICAN exceptionalism and ENTITLEMENT that seeks to give free passes to CLEARLY ILLEGAL migrants; it's YOU that has the problem. Screw your guilt-tripping on behalf of Mexicans and any other ILLEGAL migrants in the U.S., irrespective of nationality. They're ILLEGAL, get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian Head Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will you support Pastorino if he decides to ru... (Aug '10) 1 hr Justme 21
Stop the Soda Tax in Cook County 1 hr Yeah OK 75
Beautify Lake St. 2 hr Fiore123 23
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 16 hr They cannot kill ... 1,580
MP Police selling raffle tickets on duty for th... 20 hr WILDBILL 12
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 20 hr Capitalism 10,266
She Gone Thu Resident 3

Indian Head Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indian Head Park Mortgages