Why Does Roberto Sepulveda Post On To...
birther

Villa Park, IL

#251 Feb 20, 2013
The scoop wrote:
How did Jesse pick his trustees? He walked into lake street one night, around 11pm. And pointed at the first 8 people he saw.
Their backgrounds, buddies, connections, experience, etc, didn't matter. They happened to be walking down lake street that day. That's enough qualification for Jesse!
Oh but wait, they all did graduate kindergarten in Melrose. That was a nice bonus. I'm skeptical of Rolando's kindergarten graduation though. Something doesn't smell right on that. You can tell whenever he writes on topix. It's funny and yet sad and pathetic. Maybe his brother shook down the teacher to get him to graduate haha.
I heard they weren't even born in Hawaii either
No need

Chicago, IL

#255 Feb 20, 2013
To attack someone because they are handicap. Tell me what he will do and what ideas he has to better our town. That's what this election is about, not the childish crap it's turned into.
Oh right

New York, NY

#256 Feb 20, 2013
No need wrote:
To attack someone because they are handicap. Tell me what he will do and what ideas he has to better our town. That's what this election is about, not the childish crap it's turned into.
Oh right, I've got 20 "ideas" to better our country. I should be president.

Communism was such a groundbreaking and novel "idea". We should turn America into a communist country.

"Ideas" in a vacuum are just that - ideas. Whether or not they're realistic, practical, achievable is determined by many factors. But the first, and most important is the person providing them, and that person's credibility, experience, intellect, and track record for getting his/her "ideas" down in the past. Unfortunately for Jesse, he fails every one. He's been suspended from his cake government job. His experience is being a trustee for a corrupt town. He's by NO means smart. And exactly what things has he done until this point?

So anyways, tell me about those "ideas" again. I hold as much regard to his ideas as I do to my dog's "ideas".
haters

Cicero, IL

#260 Feb 20, 2013
What the hell does this have to do with the current administration and RMP? Nothing. Melrose p will be a better place once nrw blood and new ideas Getty introduced. Rome wasnt built in one day.
Haters

Chicago, IL

#263 Feb 20, 2013
Haters gonna hate. Keep your head up
cut it out

Melrose Park, IL

#264 Feb 20, 2013
Boys please stop all this nonsense, it's just not right! Unite forces!
Oh right

United States

#265 Feb 21, 2013
No need wrote:
Oh right. I've got 20 "ideas" to better our country. I should be president.

Communism was such a groundbreaking and novel "idea". We should turn America into a communist country.

"Ideas" in a vacuum are just that - ideas. Whether or not they're realistic, practical, achievable is determined by many factors. But the first, and most important is the person providing them, and that person's credibility, experience, intellect, and track record for getting his/her "ideas" down in the past. Unfortunately for Jesse, he fails every one. He's been suspended from his cake government job. His experience is being a trustee for a corrupt town. He's by NO means smart. And exactly what things has he done until this point?

So anyways, tell me about those "ideas" again. I hold as much regard to his ideas as I do to my dog's "ideas".
Truth

Woodstock, IL

#267 Feb 22, 2013
It's funny to see how RMP knows they already lost.
Former MP Resident

Belvidere, IL

#268 Feb 22, 2013
Wow, both sides really need to do an examination of their own conscience and go back to the basics of humanity, treating ALL people with dignity and respect!! All this name calling, false accusations, personal attacks should stop. Politics will be politics no matter what but this degrading, disrespectful and insulting attitude toward each other is just wrong, especially the ignorant person that posted something so negative about a deceased person. That negative behavior and those negative statements truly speak volume of your character! I will continue to pray for each and every one of you, especially for the person who has such blatant disrespect for those who have entered eternal life. May you soften your hardened heart and find some positive way to release all that negative energy.
Real MP

Cicero, IL

#270 Feb 24, 2013
The reform is coming!
Real MP

Cicero, IL

#272 Feb 25, 2013
Cute
RMP

Cicero, IL

#274 Feb 25, 2013
We are getting to voters and exposing the incompatence by MVP. April 9th reform is coming
Spellcheck

Chicago, IL

#277 Feb 25, 2013
MVP HERE TO STAY wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys don't have the power or the resources to do anything! Who's donating money all the cheap& poor Mexicans in Melrose, you guys are ametuars!! Move to cicero you probably have a better chance over their!
Same advice to you, learn how to spell. I guess both sides need a better education.
voter

Whitewater, WI

#279 Mar 3, 2013
Why didn't this guy run? I still see him all over town
Roberta

Kenosha, WI

#281 Mar 4, 2013
It's believed that Roberto didn't run for this election because he believes he is a better "behind the scenes" guy. Judging from his 3 electoral loses, he might be on to something. He rubs people the wrong way, he runs his mouth about countless problems he sees and states he could easily fix. People seem to prefer him locked in his campaign office where he can not give Jesse the bad image which he has done in the past. Good move Jesse.
Clown

Elm Grove, WI

#282 Mar 8, 2013
This kid is a goof. Hard to think someone could make Jesse look worse but thus kid pulls it off.
Hookers coke and terry

Villa Park, IL

#284 Mar 10, 2013
Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't he get caught with some white stripper? In stone Park? What a scumbag
I think your thinking of me!
Roberto

Belvidere, IL

#286 Mar 20, 2013
Now go get your shine box !!
voter

Woodstock, IL

#287 Mar 21, 2013
We will all have jobs april 9th!!!! Rmp!
Voter

Milton, WI

#289 Mar 24, 2013
Village jobs. That we can help people with. Dos semanas más!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian Head Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 11 min Nyssa Maloy68 444
News Red-light cameras rake in millions for Chicago ... 1 hr Lowest of Them All 25
Greg's day July 26th 1 hr True facts 5
News Girl drowns at Gary Beach (Jul '07) 2 hr TETE BRITT 23
News Justice promotes 2 police officers to corporal (Apr '14) 11 hr Justice taxpayer 3
Former Villa Park Trustee John Davis is running... Mon confused why 2
wether you're married or not.. there is no such... Sun Samoht 1

Indian Head Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indian Head Park Mortgages