United States

#2 Apr 13, 2008
come on wrote:
come on pple get with it
try 24817 you will like it
Hew

Randallstown, MD

#3 Jan 22, 2009
People are afraid of something new...a lot young people graduate and move away, because nothing to do. Nothing to look forward to. If you could get City Councile to sponser things like: down hill go-cart racing,(family activities) fun things that will bring revenue to the city and help keep people off drugs. You have to be creative., Raise the bar...set the example, get ideals from other cities, make it a school project to find ways to make thing better. The people know what they want...JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!
Bucky

Mableton, GA

#4 Jan 23, 2009
Just start threads.
Hew

Randallstown, MD

#5 Jan 28, 2009
SORRY! I misunderstood the question....I thought you ask, Why is GALAX so dead and boring?
Hew

Randallstown, MD

#6 Jan 28, 2009
No! No! No!.... The Forum is Great!!!!, it gives feedback from the community on issues that are important to them... Keep Up The Good Work!!!
Luv my Family

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 2, 2009
Lets see galax in general is dead just like much of america anymore. People can't afford to even think of doing anything.
Sam

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Luv my Family wrote:
Lets see galax in general is dead just like much of america anymore. People can't afford to even think of doing anything.
the town and the forum are a serious joke....glad to be long gone...
Great thing about galax

Myrtle Beach, SC

#9 Aug 6, 2013
I live in galax now and I love that this forum is "boring." The town I am from always has posts about people's private lives and is honestly a way to spread rumors behind screen names. It is actually embarrassing and a shame that so many people of the town are so busy posting about one another. I am grateful to live in a community that does not participate in such disgraceful and belittling acts. Rumors are going to happen but at least majority of the people in galax don't participate in posting the rumors on topix.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 7, 2013
Great thing about galax wrote:
I live in galax now and I love that this forum is "boring." The town I am from always has posts about people's private lives and is honestly a way to spread rumors behind screen names. It is actually embarrassing and a shame that so many people of the town are so busy posting about one another. I am grateful to live in a community that does not participate in such disgraceful and belittling acts. Rumors are going to happen but at least majority of the people in galax don't participate in posting the rumors on topix.
It beats the Hell out of Wytheville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark lundy May 18 revengeful 2
benji roten May 15 billy Blevins 1
online yardsale in carroll county and galax (Mar '13) May 15 angie 4
is Vicky boyd really a man in drag (Jun '14) Apr '15 jim Lloyd 8
Travis Largen gave me a bj (Jul '12) Apr '15 Denny 10
Dr gruhn Apr '15 Needing to know 1
drug cartels in galax? (Mar '10) Apr '15 No_Happy_Campers 44
More from around the web

Independence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE