Postal Worker Hit, Killed By Car

Postal Worker Hit, Killed By Car

There are 1 comment on the NewsNet5 story from Feb 16, 2008, titled Postal Worker Hit, Killed By Car. In it, NewsNet5 reports that:

A postal worker was struck and killed by a car in Parma Heights on Thursday. According to police, the mail carrier was crossing York Road before Independence when he was struck by a 1990 Acura driven by a ... via NewsNet5

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsNet5.

WAM

Broadview Heights, OH

#1 Feb 20, 2008
First, I must say Dave was one of the best people I knew. Sadly over the couse of the last several years my husband and I lost touch with Dave and Sandi after Dave left the company him and my husband worked for and went to the Post Office. After hearing the horrific news last week, I am continually sad we lost touch with Dave and Sandi. My prayers go out to Sandi and the boys. This NEVER should have happened and I really hope all you teenagers out there let this be a lesson to ALL of you talking or texting on your cell phone is not worth taking someones life over. It should be illegal EVERYWHERE to be on a cell phone and I hope this will encourages people everywhere to think before they pick up the phone in a car next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society (WB8N) (Aug '14) Sep 7 Zamwell III 5
WB8N, Thomas Wayne, VIOLENT ham radio operator. (Apr '15) Sep 7 Zamwell III 8
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Aug '17 WestVee 7
News Kidnapping of teenager was a hoax (Apr '06) Jul '17 Ghost Atmore 14
News GOP bill would let churches endorse political c... Jul '17 Retribution 54
neighbor from hell (Aug '14) Jun '17 Mapleman 8
News Obama Campaign Taps Springsteen, Freeman (Oct '12) May '17 Russell Crowe 64

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages