What is going on in the investigation of this crime. How is Pastor Love
Friend

Independence, MO

#2 Nov 5, 2010
Case is cold. Love is gone.
Johnny Jones

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2010
Too Bad, hopefully one justice will be served. Love pastored couple of churchs in SW VA area.
Friend

Independence, MO

#4 Nov 8, 2010
He has admitted to a 10 year affair with Mr. Stone's wife and many people close to the investigation believe he was involved in his murder.
Someone who is glad

Mission, KS

#5 Nov 9, 2010
Breaking News: David Love was arrested this morning in Spartansburg, SC for Randy's murder. I heard it on kmbc--a local news station in KC.
fyi

Kansas City, MO

#6 Nov 9, 2010
I don't think he worked alone in this plot, Ms Stone always thought she was better than everyone so what does she think now that her lover has been arrested for the murder of her decorated Marine husband and loving father and uncle and christian follower for many.....how does it feel to know the man you played house with behind Randy back is the one that killed the man that was loved by many TERESA????
Stealth

Lebanon, MO

#7 Nov 9, 2010
NO PLEA DEAL!!! Murder 1!!!! If by chance he murdered to cover theft, CAPITAL MURDER!!!!!!
Just saying

Kansas City, MO

#8 Nov 10, 2010
Stealth wrote:
NO PLEA DEAL!!! Murder 1!!!! If by chance he murdered to cover theft, CAPITAL MURDER!!!!!!
Boy you sure took a 360 turn around first you say The adulteress could not of been involved because she changed your diaper and second because you say you know David Love for 20 years he could not of done this......hmmmm well guess what you are so wrong If you think for one minute that Ms Teresa stone is innocent you are crazy because of her adultery and having affairs a good father, brother, son, uncle and christian is dead. Please let justice prevail over the 2 people that has ruined a beautiful family!!!!
Friend

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2010
Randy's murder had nothing to do with theft. I understand why people might think that. But you're right, it was likely a cover up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr New york 20,648
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) 10 hr hunter 123
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) 22 hr KeepUp 311
Donald Trump for President Sep 26 The Truth 1
News Armed robbery & deadly shooting in Independence Sep 26 99sporty 1
Eric Hosmer drugged and raped KC woman (Oct '15) Sep 26 Harry 5
Donald Trump will be the BEST President EVER in... Sep 26 A Vote for Donald 1

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages