Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91895 Dec 19, 2013
Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Max, would you please stop talking about your prison sex. We all know about your time in jail and do not want to hear about your favorite position.
Speaking of prision, do a survey.

You wil find that a majority, unknowlingly, are liberal left wing liberals Demonrats like you!

So you better be nice or you will loose the felon votes in 2014/2016! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91896 Dec 19, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm spinning? I noticed in your post above that you didn't say that anything in my prior, which described you, Max, was wrong! Have you found religion, turned over a new leaf or are you just tired of trying to pretend that you're not Missouri's very own Ex-Con, Lowlife, Moocher Poster Boy? From your rap sheet, honesty has obviously never been one of your stronger character traits. Thanks for confirming here that you own that dubious distinction.
You know the question that Max has been asked most often, while sitting in a Courtroom? "Will the Defendant, please rise?" *grin*
Chilli J, I still say your "J" is for being one Jack short! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#91897 Dec 19, 2013
Obama the MAGIC NEEEEE-HEEE-GROOHHHH!!!!!
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#91898 Dec 19, 2013
Michelle Obama, YEP....

The MAGIC NEEE-HEEE-GROOOHHHH's wife....(And boss)
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#91899 Dec 19, 2013
Brian B wrote:
Go shave ...Phil Robertson!!!!
Vagina Dynasty
Rude Rotten Republicans

Saint Louis, MO

#91900 Dec 19, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Chilli J, I still say your "J" is for being one Jack short! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
hmmmmm ....I see a reality show in your future...Butt Dynasty!
Get a clue Shirley

Malden, MO

#91902 Dec 19, 2013
do you even care wrote:
<quoted text> is that all you have to say is blah blah well appertinley you dont care what this country goes threw
"appertinley" you can't spell worth a damn. How about "apparently". And how about through, not " threw. Nobody can understand what the hell you are trying to say when you slaughter the English language.

Maybe you need to go back and read a few pages of posts before you chime your ass into a conversation that you have no clue about. The post had nothing to do with not caring about what the country is going through. The blah blah was making a point to the person I replied to.So mind your own business, even though I know it will difficult for you.

Game point!
Your worst nightmare

Malden, MO

#91903 Dec 19, 2013
Why do you always have your panties in a wad about Hillary? She has never said she was running in 2016. Surely there is somebody besides a Bush or Clinton that would be a a good candidate.

Did you ever stop to ponder that women outnumber men 3 to 1. So don't make the mistake of underestimating the power of those with vaginas in the voting booth. I would think you boys would know that by now. We can even show you next year. We can hardly wait to throw your Tea Party heroes out of congress and out of governorships. After all, they are the ones passing insane laws to abolish women's rights. Women are really pissed and will get their revenge at the elections.
Clintin-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so, Hillary does not have a chance. If she could not beat Obama with her vagina, what makes you think a liberal would vote for her if she did make it that far?
Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are narcisistic anti-feminist pigs!
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
But they are just the frickin minority!
No longer are we to be kind or politically correct with them.
They are done, finished, exposed due to Obama's arrogance.

The new Republicans must take over in 2014 & 2016. The footing is there!
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#91904 Dec 19, 2013
Brian B wrote:
Michelle Obama, YEP....
The MAGIC NEEE-HEEE-GROOOHHHH's wife....(And boss)
I always wondered what was Butthead's first name. Brian Butthead the rocket scientist of this forum. Maybe Beavis would like to make a contribution to this forum.
Brian B Obama

Malden, MO

#91905 Dec 19, 2013
Brian B wrote:
your location explains your racist remark. So you hate blacks. All you Tea Party idiots do. So inform us about something new.

Do you hate all blacks, or is it just Barak and Michelle?
Did you also hate Nelson Mandela? He was a black man.
Do you hate Labron James? He is a black basketball star.
Did you hate Michael Jackson? He was a musical genious.
Did you hate our common, ancient ancestor? She was a black woman who came out of Africa.

Do you realize that 1 out of every 10 people who are white have black african genes? So you may be a black man, too, even though your skin is white. You might be like that white fool out west who tried to start an all white town. He took a dna test and found out his white ass was part black. How hillarious is that.

No, you only hate Obama, cuz he is the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. That fact has your head trying to explode for the past 5 years. I am sure when your small brain does finally explode, it won't make a mess, because you have no brain matter to splatter all over the place.

Where are all you inbreds coming from on this thread. Out of the woodwork, like roaches and other like vermin.
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#91907 Dec 19, 2013
Brian B Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you only hate Obama, cuz he is the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. That fact has your head trying to explode for the past 5 years. I am sure when your small brain does finally explode, it won't make a mess, because you have no brain matter to splatter all over the place.
Where are all you inbreds coming from on this thread. Out of the woodwork, like roaches and other like vermin.
President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts

• First President to Violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally Executing American Military Operations in Libya Without Informing Congress In the Required Time Period - Source: Huffington Post)
• First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU)
• First President to Sign into Law a Bill That Permits the Government to "Hold Anyone Suspected of Being Associated With Terrorism Indefinitely, Without Any Form of Due Process. No Indictment. No Judge or Jury. No Evidence. No Trial. Just an Indefinite Jail Sentence" (NDAA Bill - Source: Business Insider)

• First President to Refuse to Tell the Public What He Did For Eight (8) Hours After Being Informed That a U.S. Ambassador Was Facing Imminent Death During a Terror Attack (Source: Mediate)
• First President to Lie About the Reason For an Ambassador's Death, Blaming it on an Internet Video Rather Than What He Knew to be the Case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia (Source: House Oversight Committee, et. al.)
• First President to Have an Innocent Filmmaker Thrown in Jail After Lying About the Cause for a Deadly Attack on U.S. Diplomats, Using the Filmmaker as a Scapegoat (Source: CNN)

• First President to Use the IRS to "Unfairly Target Political Enemies" as Well as pro-Catholic and pro-Jewish Groups (Source: Sen. Ted Cruz)
• First President to Unlawfully Seize Telephone Records of More than 100 Reporters to Intimidate and/or Bully Them (Source: Associated Press)
• First President to Witness a Single Cabinet Secretary Commit Multiple Hatch Act Violations Without Acting, Speaking Out, Disciplining or Firing That Person (Source: New York Times)

MORE: http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/pres...
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#91908 Dec 19, 2013
The Obamas- America's MAGIC NEEE-HEEE-GROHHHS!!!
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#91909 Dec 19, 2013
I HATE- the MAGIC NÉE-HEE- GROHHS!
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#91910 Dec 19, 2013
They're NEGROS, and they're MAGIC !
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#91911 Dec 19, 2013
They're MAGIC,....(still negros)

:/
Brian B

Saint Louis, MO

#91913 Dec 19, 2013
Hey, it changed the format-..... Oh, I tried to use OBAMA MAGIC but I'm not "down with the cause"

(Still MAGIC)........(And knee- grows)
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#91914 Dec 19, 2013
A&E GOES DUCK HUNTING, SHOOTS SELF IN FOOT
Talk about defecating in Sarah Palin’s mouth? You are allowed to resign a few weeks later. Be known as an actor with a violent temper and anger issues who even called his daughter a “pig,” you get rewarded with your own MSNBC show. But run afoul of the LGBT police at GLAAD and you are pulled from one of the most successful shows on cable TV.

That’s not reality television, that’s the reality of television, where traditional values are hated even when they bring in big ratings. And liberal attacks are tolerated until even liberals can’t stomach the result.

“Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson was quoted in GQ describing how homosexuality is, newsflash, a sin.(He also discussed many other sins, but they don’t all have activist defense organizations – yet.) Yes, he did so in his typical folksy way which some might call inartful, but what he said was straight from the book. THE book – the Bible.

And the network execs couldn’t stand it, bowing instantly to the gay agenda as practiced by GLAAD. Free markets have nothing to do with TV. It’s all now about not offending some victim group.

And it’s not about free speech either. TV networks want nothing to do with that archaic concept. They only support free speech they agree with and that most diehard lefties approve.

The conflict was inevitable. Television used to love people from what the media call flyover country. TV scored with hits such as “The Beverly Hillbillies,”“Green Acres,”“Hee-Haw,” and “Mayberry RFD.” Those were celebrations where Americans were reminded of their roots. And when country met city, it was always country that won out with homespun wisdom triumphing over big-city egos and fancy degrees.

But “Duck Dynasty” comes from another era where TV doesn’t celebrate ordinary people, it mocks them. This is the time of “Honey Boo Boo,” and “Buckwild,” the “Jersey Shore” style shows about rural people. These programs were designed so coastal liberals could watch and mock and feel better about themselves while reading their New York Times. That’s likely what A&E bosses thought they had with “Duck Dynasty.”

Boy, were they wrong.

A&E created a show that tried to make fun of rustic rubes and discovered it had inadvertently created the opposite. Instead of Hollywood values triumphing as we watched the stars’ backward ways, traditional values won out every time. They weren’t Obama’s bitter clingers. They cared for each other and kept their faith close. Each episode even ended in a family prayer. Before network execs could try to figure out what John 3:16 meant, they had created a program where faith, family and freedom ruled.

And it became wildly popular.

The bearded stars soon were everywhere, with promotions seemingly in every store. That success didn’t matter. The network still wanted to rein in its stars. Back in April, Phil Robertson said the network had even wanted to delete mentions of “Jesus” from the family prayer, trying to bleep the Savior like He was a four-letter word.

A&E didn’t want its high-profile stars mentioning Jesus. And it sure didn’t want them saying anything else out of the Bible. When Phil did, GLAAD cried foul and that was it.

That’s GLAAD’s typical strategy. It’s a hardcore lefty organization that wants to ban opponents to gay marriage from the airwaves – even the news shows. It even helped get liberal Alec Baldwin kicked off MSNBC. It runs its Commentator Accountability Project that tries to brand traditional marriage supporters as “extreme” and not worthy of TV time. Its list of commentators reads like a Who’s Who of the conservative movement. Yet to GLAAD, they “do not accurately represent the ‘other side’ of” gay issues.

To the left there is no other side. There’s only their side. All other views must be silenced.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/12/19/ae-...
George Dubya Resume

Malden, MO

#91915 Dec 19, 2013
RESUME

GEORGE W. BUSH
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue,
Washington , DC 20520

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

Law Enforcement:
· I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pleaded guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver’s license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been ‘lost’ and is not available.

Military:
I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam .

College:
I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a cheerleader.

Past Work Experience:
· I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.

· I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas in 1975. I bought an oil company, but couldn’t find any oil in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

· I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money.

· With the help of my father and our friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas.

Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#91916 Dec 19, 2013
'UNIVERSE-SHATTERING' TWIST IN OBAMA BIRTH PROBE
Arpaio investigator:'This is beyond the pale of anything you can imagine'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/universe-shatterin...
George Dubya Resume

Malden, MO

#91917 Dec 19, 2013
Accomplishments As President (with 4 3 5 Notable Firsts):

· I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.

· I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.

· I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.

· I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.

· I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.

· I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

· I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market. In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues.

· I’m proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history. My ‘poorest millionaire,‘ Condoleezza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

· I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. President.

· I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.

My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history,

· My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.

· I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.

· I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.

· I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts

I appointed more convicted criminals to my administration than any President in U.S. history.

· I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States Government.

· I’ve broken more international treaties than any President in U.S history.

· I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations to remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.

· I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.

· I refused to allow inspector’s access to U.S.‘prisoners of war’ detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Aug 20 NeverAgain 341
News Students File Suit Against Sanford-Brown College (Aug '07) Aug 20 Tom Bernard 1,095
JOHN Peppercorns earthquake Aug 19 Ricardo montobomb 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 19 Leftovers 21,051
Harvard Maintenance Job Fair Aug 18 Harvardmaint 1
Brothers Word MC (Sep '11) Aug 18 Dale bagby 128
Why is Kansas City a dangerous city? (Nov '11) Aug 18 TAAM 56

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages