Norton

Saint Joseph, MO

#76210 Feb 8, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
'Tis said, "If you can't play with the big dawgs, best to just stay under the porch." Lol...
Get trackin'.........

CHEERS!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76211 Feb 8, 2013
ObamasWelfare State wrote:
WHY DID SOME LOCAL MEDIA EDIT OUT ANTI-NRA, PRO-OBAMA PORTIONS OF ACCUSED COP-KILLER’S SUPPOSED MANIFSTO?
KTTV did originally publish a full version but removed it from their website after a request from police, a spokesman told BuzzFeed....
There's your answer, Goofy! You might try reading your own comments.

#76212 Feb 8, 2013
ObamasWelfare State wrote:
THE VOTER FRAUD THAT ‘NEVER HAPPENS’ KEEPS COMING BACK
~ Absolutely, Absolutely, Votor Fraud!
Critics of photo ID and other laws cracking down on voter fraud claim they’re unnecessary because fraud is nonexistent. Brennan Center attorneys Michael Waldman and Justin Levitt claimed last year:“A person casting two votes risks jail time and a fine for minimal gain. Proven voter fraud, statistically, happens about as often as death by lightning strike.”
Well, lightning is suddenly all over Cincinnati, Ohio. The Hamilton County Board of Elections is investigating 19 possible cases of alleged voter fraud that occurred when Ohio was a focal point of the 2012 presidential election. A total of 19 voters and nine witnesses are part of the probe....
Do you have any idea how many votes are cast in Cincinnati, a city of 300,000? Don't get your shorts all wadded up about 19 cases, some of which are disputed.

Kimberling City, it ain't!_8-)

#76213 Feb 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
For Poos it means.......... LAC (lack of intelligence)!...
ROFL! The acronym for "lack of intelligence" is "LAC"!_8-)

Just keep proving what we have known all along, "Norton"!

#76214 Feb 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think Iraq has WMD's but I think they once did. They were hidden, transported or whatever but I think they had them. I also think JFK was murdered. I think it was a plot......not just a guy who decided to kill the president one day.
You're just a die-hard liberal that is so hard-headed that you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face.
Maybe you should go live with the movie stars. You would fit right in.(However they are not all crazy lefties)
Don't get around much do you? If you did, you would know what is happening to this country....
You say, " ... I don't think Iraq has WMD's but I think they once did."

Of course they did. The US gave WMDs to the Iraqis when they were in a war with Iran. And the Iraqis later destroyed them, as directed by the UN. Do try to stay up with the situation, "Norton."

I do not need "Fox News" to tell me what is happening to this country. I can read and think for myself.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#76215 Feb 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they did. The US gave WMDs to the Iraqis when they were in a war with Iran. And the Iraqis later destroyed them, as directed by the UN. Do try to stay up with the situation, "Norton."
I do not need "Fox News" to tell me what is happening to this country. I can read and think for myself.
Howdy, YDD! How have you been? I see you still have a needy, sad, mangy gray box mutt, polar CON apologist, shill, suck up, toadie, troll infestation here.

Not sure why you'd feed the trolls. Where's the sport in that? But to each your own! Go get 'em, but don't scuff them up too much. You've seen how badly they whine!

#76216 Feb 8, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, YDD! How have you been? I see you still have a needy, sad, mangy gray box mutt, polar CON apologist, shill, suck up, toadie, troll infestation here.
Not sure why you'd feed the trolls. Where's the sport in that? But to each your own! Go get 'em, but don't scuff them up too much. You've seen how badly they whine!
Hey! Good to have you visit! Hope things are going well!

Well, I "feed the trolls" to watch them sit up on their haunches and beg for more!

I know that I should be ashamed of myself, and sometimes I am -- but I quickly get over it!_8-)
Norton

West Plains, MO

#76217 Feb 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I didn't think you watched Fox News! OH, I should have known.......that was just a jab!
I don't know what the US should do to Americans engaging in foreign terrorist activities. However, trials take a long time! They need to make sure they know what they are doing before they take any action.(you know like when they didn't find the WMD's that were removed before anyone could find them.......I will always believe that).
I don't know anything about all these strange sources from which you get information. I'll stick with the Fox.....THE PEOPLE I TRUST! Christian Science Monitor, huh? Now there is a place to get the real news! Well, for jokers like yourself!
CHEERIOS!
I havent posted here for a while. It's good to know you are still a crazy, trolling, bigoted, impotent, idiotic nutball. I missed you for real.:)

Cheers
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76218 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
It's apparent to me that you do need Fox News to tell you what is happening because you don't have a clue. Sooooooooooo, keep reading whatever garbage you're reading and I know you think for yourself. That's also apparent..........Haaaaaaaaaaa a!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76219 Feb 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I havent posted here for a while. It's good to know you are still a crazy, trolling, bigoted, impotent, idiotic nutball. I missed you for real.:)
Cheers
Well, why don't you say how you really feel?:))!

CHEERS!

#76220 Feb 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It's apparent to me that you do need Fox News to tell you what is happening because you don't have a clue. Sooooooooooo, keep reading whatever garbage you're reading and I know you think for yourself. That's also apparent.......... Haaaaaaaaaaaa!...
Here is but ONE example of the cluelessness of "Fox News" (and the people who write for it, and who watch it):

"Fox News" just claimed that solar power won't work because the US isn't sunny like Germany! Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!

Germany's weather is affected by the Gulf Stream, which brings rain and dreary weather over England and then over Germany. I have seen entire months in Germany during which the sun NEVER appeared!

The German Air Force used to have its pilots trained in Texas because Germany has so few days that planes can be flown VFR (visual flight rules).

Germany has about as much sun as ALASKA!

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4513-fox-ne...

Look for the BLUE, "Norton"! That indicates that Germany has few sunny days and that upper coastal Washington state and Alaska have few sunny days! Technology wizards and climatologists (amongst other things) "Fox News" AIN'T!_8-)

However, I see no problem if you continue to get your news from Fox. You ain't gonna get any dumber.(You know what the studies show.)

#76221 Feb 8, 2013
Oh! Oh! Ronald Reagan just "weighed in" on high-rate-of-fire rifles. Reagan's words are featured in a gun-reform ad on BarackObama.Com :

"I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense.

"BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT AN AK-47, A MACHINE GUN, IS NOT A SPORTING WEAPON OR NEEDED FOR DEFENSE OF THE HOME."

-- Ronald Reagan

https://secure.assets.bostatic.com/email/2013...

www.barackobama.com/gun-reform
Gun Grabber Commies

Ozark, MO

#76222 Feb 8, 2013
Gun Ban Repealed! As City Council Meeting Turns Into Massive Pro-Gun Rally

Gun Ban Repealed! As City Council Meeting Turns Into Massive Pro-Gun Rally . Act locally.....it makes all the difference in the world!
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/video/video/show...
Gun Grabber Commies

Ozark, MO

#76223 Feb 8, 2013
FBI: CALIF. MAN HOPED TO INCITE ‘CIVIL WAR’ BY FRAMING ‘ANTI-GOVERNMENT’ RIGHT-WING GROUPS FOR TERROR ATTACK

See.. we told you so!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/08/ci...
Gun Grabber Commies

Ozark, MO

#76224 Feb 8, 2013
‘Obama Has Put In Place’ Secret Database With ‘Everything On Everyone’

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-has-pu...

He’s, Obama’s 4th Reich is preparing.

Jesse Jackson was shilling the other day for Obama’s DHS Gestapo to patrol the streets of Chicago, now that their gun control has made it the murder capital of the country. DHS and other alphabet agencies have recently purchased over 1.8 BILLION rounds of hollow point ammo – enough to shoot every man, woman, and child in the country 5 times or more – ammo that’s illegal for military use under international law, and have just ordered an additional 7,000 FULLY AUTOMATIC “personal defense” weapons. How does anyone with the capability of rational thought escape the conclusion that our government is preparing for a war on its own citizens? Chicago will just be a pilot program for a nationwide program. If they are allowed to continue, it will end up making the Bruce Willis movie “The Siege” look like a good day in Mr. Rogers’ neighborhood. Keep your powder dry, you’re going to need it.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-has-pu...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76225 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Here is but ONE example of the cluelessness of "Fox News" (and the people who write for it, and who watch it):
"Fox News" just claimed that solar power won't work because the US isn't sunny like Germany! Ah, hahahahahahahahaha!
Germany's weather is affected by the Gulf Stream, which brings rain and dreary weather over England and then over Germany. I have seen entire months in Germany during which the sun NEVER appeared!
The German Air Force used to have its pilots trained in Texas because Germany has so few days that planes can be flown VFR (visual flight rules).
Germany has about as much sun as ALASKA!
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4513-fox-ne...
Look for the BLUE, "Norton"! That indicates that Germany has few sunny days and that upper coastal Washington state and Alaska have few sunny days! Technology wizards and climatologists (amongst other things) "Fox News" AIN'T!_8-)
However, I see no problem if you continue to get your news from Fox. You ain't gonna get any dumber.(You know what the studies show.)
I still have a sense of humor! You have to with the BS you put out!

CHEERS!

P. S. I'm still not raptured. Thought I would remind you.

#76226 Feb 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have a sense of humor! You have to with the BS you put out!
CHEERS!
P. S. I'm still not raptured. Thought I would remind you.
I hope you have better luck tomorrow!

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76227 Feb 8, 2013
demmz wrote:
I don't know! But I generally vote Dem!
If you vote a party ticket, that makes you a slave.

Both parties are corrupt to the core.
abc

Qulin, MO

#76228 Feb 8, 2013
huh?

“Triple — Negative”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76229 Feb 8, 2013
If you vote for one party only, you belong to them—they are supposed to serve you, not you them. That makes you their slave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) 1 hr wow 28
Doggie DNA Tests Reveals Pooch's Past (Mar '10) 8 hr doggie mama 21
Waterpark employees kick woman out after she re... (Jul '13) 15 hr DILF 974
Review: King Towing LLC 20 hr Amie 2
Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Sun yungsolo88 53
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Bently 19,559
School punishes blind child by taking away cane... Dec 18 timber41usA 1
Independence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web