Metro Doctor Working in Haiti Still M...

Metro Doctor Working in Haiti Still Missing After Quake

There are 48 comments on the Fox4KC story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Metro Doctor Working in Haiti Still Missing After Quake. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

A metro pediatrician working with poor women and children in Haiti is still missing since the devastating earthquake which hit the nation earlier in the week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

Renita

Kansas City, KS

#21 Jan 19, 2010
My prayers are that after Dr. Vaughter's work is done in Haiti, that he returns to us well. He is a wonderful physcian. He is my new grandaughter's doctor and you could not ask for a better pediatrician. We're praying for Dr. Vaughter safe and blessed return
Angela Shinault

Lenexa, KS

#22 Jan 19, 2010
I cant believe it.. my children have been going to Baby and Child assoicates since they were babies!!! my son is 14 and my daughter is 7.. their Doctor is Dr.Warren Jackson, but on occassion, they have been seen by Dr.Vaughters.. all of the doctors in that pratice are excellent.... im praying for his safe return...
Tiffany Alexander

United States

#23 Jan 19, 2010
Dr. Vaughters was my sons pediatrician from day one. My prayers are with Dr. Vaughters & his family. Please come home safe.
marie peters k c mo

Kansas City, MO

#24 Jan 19, 2010
I pray for Dr Vaughters safe return back home to Kansas City.He is my 4 Grandchildrens Doctor,Two Aged 13 and two age 11, since birth, and He is and has been a very Excellent Pediatrician. Several times while their Parents were working, My Husband and I or my older daughter have taken them to their appointments. Please let Him be well and Safe.
Sandi Kaari Imani Aris

United States

#25 Jan 19, 2010
As the days go by, the knot in our stomachs tightens, Dr. Vaughters PLEASE COME HOME SAFE TO ALL THAT LOVE YOU...... You are a major part of our family, way more than just our doctor
Catrina Neyland

Corpus Christi, TX

#26 Jan 19, 2010
My thoughts and prayers are with Dr.Vaughters family and all who are close to him. Dr Vaughters was my daughters pediatrician since their births. They are now 22 and 19. He is now my grandson pediatrician. Dr.Vaughters is like family. My daughters and I pray for his safe return to Kansas City after he has completed his mission to helps as many people in Haiti as possible. Dr. Vaughters we miss and love you please return to us safely.

The Neyland Family
Corrina Ballance

Independence, MO

#27 Jan 19, 2010
Dr. Vaughters has been a part of my live since I was a kid. He has been my kids doctor for 5 years. He saved our 1 year old life. He is the best doctor there is. He cares for the children and families he treats. I have been praying since we first learned he was in Haiti. I pray he is safe and that I will see him soon. My prayers also go out the his children and the rest of his family. He is loved very much and I pray he will be ok.
Nina Downs

Mission, KS

#28 Jan 20, 2010
May God protect him and save him from all harm.
Dionna Davis

Redmond, WA

#29 Jan 20, 2010
I really hope Dr. Vaughters comes home safe and sound... He's a great person who loved helping any one he could.. He was my doctor from a little kid untiil I became a teenager.. And nw he's my daughters doctor also.. Our prayers go out to him and his family. When I heard the news, I felt my heart drop because I didn't know how bad this would effect my family and hit so close 2 home... I hope he will come home n excellent shape and condition.. We love u Dr. Frank Vaughters
Darlene Ford KC Mo

Mission, KS

#30 Jan 20, 2010
My daughter started going to Dr. Vaughters when he began his practice off 29th and Main, over 30 years ago. Every child in our family since then has been under his care. We love Dr. Vaughters and pray for his safe return. We pray that the Lord strengthtens the family while they wait for his return. There is no greater love, than a man who would lay down his life for a friend.
Stefanie Beasley

Portland, TX

#31 Jan 20, 2010
As many others have stated Dr Vaughter's has been apart of my life for a lifetime. He was my peditrician and currentl y cares for my 8 year old daughter. I too pray that he is doing what he does best, and in the event that he is "trapped" that he feels the power, love, and strenghth in all the prayers being prayed for him by his exteneded family and finds the strenghth to hold on. We can't wait to see your face! God Bless. The Beasley's
Rachelle Davis

Dallas, TX

#32 Jan 20, 2010
I to am a former patient of Dr.Vaughters im close to 40 yrs of age my children were also under the care of Dr.Vaughters so he is like family i respect and care for him as if that was so. He is what god put him on this earth for , a careing provider. The reason he was there to begian with . I pray God keeps him and bring him safely home. My prayers are with the family. Let God keep us and gide us know that he is God and God all by himself .
1963 PV HS Track Team

Montclair, CA

#33 Jan 21, 2010
Please come home safe and sound.
We need you at our 1st team reunion.
sara blackmon

Grovetown, GA

#34 Jan 21, 2010
my prayer's to frank and his family, i'm just praying he is somewhere out there and safe. such a wonderful man doing such great thing's for people.
mekelia williams

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Jan 22, 2010
My prayers and condolence goes out to the family of Dr. Vaughters. He was truly a excellent Dr. He will be missed.

“AIKEN' SEIGLER FAMILIES”

Since: Sep 08

atlanta, ga

#36 Jan 22, 2010
everyone, just keep praying....
rich

Overland Park, KS

#37 Jan 22, 2010
I have known Frank a long time.
He is a really unusual person, kind,
humble, and conscientious. I hope
and wish somehow he will make it home.
Lacy Family

Kansas City, MO

#38 Jan 23, 2010
Dr. Frank Vaughters is a loving, caring, compassionate person. He has cared for my oldest son Raymond who is now 17, my middle daughter Rayonna who is 13 and we were honored that he is caring for our 22 month old. Words cannot describe how I felt when I heard the news.
I knew he would go over and help the people of Haiti. But when I realized he was actually over there when the Quake hit. I was heart broken. He was there becaused he loved and has a passion for caring for people.
To His Children, Family, and Extended Family you are in our prayers. Thank you for sharing him with us. He is a very loving, caring and compassionate person. I pray to The Lord Almighty God for his safe return and for your strength and peace.
Shari C

Overland Park, KS

#39 Jan 25, 2010
Dr.Vaughters is my daughters Doctor and has been for the past 14 years.We have been hurting every since we heard the news.Please come home to us soon. We love you and miss you dearly and we need you to come home as if you had never been gone.My Prays go out to everyone that knows Dr. Frank Vaughters because I know how he has touch so many lives.GOD BE WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND BRING HIM BACK TO US HEALTHY AND ALIVE!!!!
walls s

Overland Park, KS

#40 Jan 27, 2010
I hope that dr.vaughters is okay! he was my childrens dr and that has been 28 yrs he is now my grandchildren my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family please let him be okay.I would not want no other dr he is excellent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jury convicts second Morrow brother in 2007 She... (Oct '08) 4 hr Omnae Morrow 23
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Smiley 21,533
Who can help with some h in Olathe kansas (Dec '16) Sun Boomer25 22
Anyone know Kim Roberts (Oct '17) Apr 21 Bobby higginsvil 3
Are there any psychiatric/Aa/Na communities clo... Apr 8 Losername 1
News Entire Book of Mormon printer's manuscript can ... Apr 7 Truth Digger 6
Get Paid to Collect Signatures (Kansas City, Mi... (Mar '12) Mar '18 Interested person 2

Independence Jobs

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages