Contact the FOX 4 Problem Solvers

Full story: Fox4KC

FOX 4 Problem Solvers takes news reporting to the next level. The Problem Solvers are saving you money, exposing fraud and taking your side when you have no one else to turn to.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of150
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Arlesia Sanders

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I have been making complaints against a group of co workers since 2009 my employer has dpne absolutely nothing to protect me from the ring leader she I made a comment to the individual I am know in the process of losing my job after almost 25 years of government service and government offical who have made sexual comments to me have turned their backs on me simce I am filing EEO complaints
Michael Dodson

Neola, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Kansas Unemployment does not answer phone calls. I was wrongfully terminated from my previous job was granted unemployment and I am currently waiting for payment from past 3 weeks. I have a 2 year old autistic child. My car is about to be reposessed and we are near eviction. If this happens it will be nearly impossible to find a job. Where is my money Kansas department of labor?
Jerry McLallen

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Why don't problem solvers tell you their correct phone number on TV? I've had 2 smartphones stolen at Clinton Healthcare in Clinton Missouri that they won't do anything about. I've constantly have clothes stolen too.
michael sublette

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

My wife was in a car accident, her insurance is usaa (military priveledge only) they handled her claim (note: she was not at fault) asaa did just ok in handling things until a surgury took place. It was then reviwed by usaa's doctor boards, in which they denied the claim. My question is this. Is it insurance company's policy to first deny claims and wait to see the persons response. I'm appealing and getting a lawyer confident in winning but still is a shame to be victim again in a car accident. Insult to injury is that it is usaa of all companies doing this to my wife who served 10 years to her country in hopes to have an ally in her just deserved bennifits. God bless. Michael sublette sr.
michael sublette

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Michael Dodson wrote:
Kansas Unemployment does not answer phone calls. I was wrongfully terminated from my previous job was granted unemployment and I am currently waiting for payment from past 3 weeks. I have a 2 year old autistic child. My car is about to be reposessed and we are near eviction. If this happens it will be nearly impossible to find a job. Where is my money Kansas department of labor?
I had the same problem, first mistake was saying "yes" when I was asked by computer "do you wish to file a weekly claim" you want to answer "no" then follow insructions. Pick the question "you were.instructed to call" then be patient for about an hour (I put my phone on speaker) they will answer. Remember these are hard times. I too am still new to unemployement. I have been lucky to get opperators who care. Remember compassion and understanding gets you everywhere in the mokan goverment orgs. God bless and good luck, patience is a virtue
Done wrong in New Jersey

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

I am working with onesource in Seaside Heights, NJ and they have not been paying their workers what they are supposed to be getting. The company is doing false advertising. The pay is $10.00 an hour. They charge $7.50 a day to take you to work. We are supposed to get perdiam but we don't. The motel is ran down, there is drug dealing and prostitution going on. The company they work under is named Cotton. They have the workers line up like children and scream at them. This needs to be known.
From Missouri

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Justin Donaldson wrote:
States all across the country are filing petitions to withdraw their state out of the Union, allowing the states to govern themselves. As of yesterday, I started a petition for the state of Kansas. I need 150 signatures before the petition will be able to be view by anyone in the country at www.whitehouse.gov . Once it is posted for the country to see, we will need 25,000 signatures by December 12, 2012 in order to force the president to respond. If you feel the same way I do, please go to http://wh.gov/9sUK and place your electronic signature. Texas already has over 25,000 signatures. Over half of the country has similar petitions going right now. If you are as frustrated by this years election as I am, please take a minute and sign.
I would sign but I am from Missouri
ALLISON DANIELS

Basehor, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

My sister Heather May Daniels went missing from AMF bowling Allie in North Kansas City MO at 11:20pm January 15, 2013. PLEASE HELP FIND HER! SHE IS 18 HAS BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, 5'2, ABOUT 125LBS. SHE WAS LAST SEEN AT AMF WEARING BLACK PANTS, A PINKS SHIRT, BLACK JACKET, BLUE KC HAT&& BOWLING SHOES! If you see her or hear anything PLEASE CONTACT THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SISTERS SAFELY!&& SAFE RETURN HOME!
Aretha donaldson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I need help with legal aid regarding carey Clark
Prosecutors made it plea deal without my consent
for the rape, sodomy ,kidnapping and torturing charges how did he only receive 9 months.
Courtney

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I live in a townhouse in Olathe, and currently am in a on going battle with my landlord on MOLD. I have a 4 year, a 3 year old, and an 8 month old who have been sick on & off. They have stated it is OUR responsibility to remove such mold, however; it is on the support beams that hold our place together. What am I supposed to do??!
Larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

need to find out how to go about getting action on a crisis in my life where I was booted out of my own home based on trumped up charges from an ex that did not own the home are was not even a part of the ownership, she stole guns from my house and was given an extra week after 7 weeks of being there while I was on on add a restraining order where her and 2 known associates packed up everything in my house all my tools broke into my toolbox and took all of my tools then cut the lock on my tool shed outside and took all my lawn equipment, she also has a restraining order and has broken her restraining order several times she has a van broke into my house sense she moved out stole a dog and the police department won't do anything about it I need help.
Michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I worked at US Toys through focus workforce in Overland park Ks from 12-03-12 to 12-20-12 and the first week we worked 3:30 to 11: 30, for two weeks we worked from 3:30 til 2:00am and they will not pay me my overtime I went to focus Workfocre Allen and Daniel tried to make me belive that we got off at 11:30 is what Daniel said than Allen said we got off at at 12:00am and neither is true so I asked to speak with Betty my supervisor that we helped turn rollers off and set the Adt systems every night cause she was scared to lock up alone, focus told me not to go up there or I would go to jail, I went anyway and my supervisor at that time " Betty" came out and I stopped her and asked her if she would tell them that we worked 10 hrs 6 days a week for two weeks and she said she would. The next day I called knowing they would cut my check and no it became a argument about my 250.00 they paid me for 45.5 hrs and I worked 60hrs we were only getting paid 9.00 but my 40hrs were in on Thursday so Friday and Saturday was 13.50hr. I worked so hard for that Christmas Money, I want my money I think its very unfair of them to do this and I need your help getting this problem solved, my ex- Co workers were like my check was 570.00 but mine was 345.00? they know we worked until 2:00am but some way some how they have altered paper work for the sign in sheet to say we got off at 11:30 or 12am when I know I got off and the other 11 people that was on my shift we all came in at the same time an received the same pay and we all worked the same hours so why is everyone else checks were 570.00 and mine is 345.00? PLEASE HELP.

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I have a friend who has a job! Help!
HarleyTeesPimp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

HarleyTeeFord wrote:
I have a friend who has a job! Help!
HarleyTeeFord is a crackhead, Help

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

HarleyTeesPimp wrote:
<quoted text> HarleyTeeFord is a crackhead, Help
It's called sarcasm.

Deine teil ist klein.
friend of a neighbor

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

there is a church at 4001 Wyoming that has no parking lot, and the parishoners park on the street. Blocking the residents of the houses surrounding it and the residents cant park in front of there homes or even get in their own driveways. My question is there a way to stop this from occurring ?
ju rou

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Im contacting you to report the irrational manor that Kansas has handled the stranded cars situation. Kansas started to tow stranded cars giving drivers less than 24hrs to remove our vehicles. My car is one if the vehicles towed so I called all 3 possible agencies who could be responsible. All 3, Overland Park PD, Johnson Cty sheriff Dept and the Kansas Hwy Patrol could not tell me where my car has been towed. Keep in mind there is an additional daily storage fee. Pleas help expose how Kansas used there power to put people in financial strong holdsholds to thprematurely generate income.
lindsay gardner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Last Tuesday the 19th of Feb. I was on my way home from work in kck. I was driving down 71 south towards belton, when my rear tire began vibrating, I turned off on a side street and my rear tire kept going straight. I called a friend to ask if they knew of a tow truck driver I could call. He gave me LockJaw Tow in peculiar Missouri. I called him and he arrived 30 min.s later and towed my 01 Jeep grand Cherokee 4WD in,nuetral backwards all the way to belton from 53rd St and 71 south. When I arrived at Mikes tire where I asked him to drop my vehicle he told me he started my Jeep because the transmission was hot. Little did I know you should never tow a 4wd vehicle in nuetral backwards. Now my transmission has to be replaced and I have no other car and the tow Co. Doesn't feel responsible. I never had transmission issues before. I'm a single mom and just started a new job. I think the tow Co. Should pay for the new damages to my car please help I can't lose my job. Lindsay
Doshae

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I applied for a loan online, and someone from a company name GE Capital called me and said I was approved for a loan up to a $1000. All I had to do was to go to CVS n purchase a myvanille gift card and upload $60 onto the card but dont activate it and they will wire the money to me. I did as so, so I calls them after I have uploaded the money and he said give him 15 mins and he'll call me back with my PIN number and ill b able to use my money. So when he called me back he gave me a pin and said give it 15 mins then I can go to the ATM and get the money, when I try's to activate my card it said my card was invalided I keep trying in it kelp saying invalided so I try's in call him back but I keep getting the voicemaill. So they took my money and I didn't receive any money. Please help you my contact me via email: doshaejackson@yahoo.com
leondos

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

dshae,you were taken,they warn people all time.start listening

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of150
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Independence Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Independence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance