The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,592

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23053 Feb 16, 2014
Big Boy

Atlanta, GA

#23054 Feb 16, 2014
That's why I always carry my Glock,,,,,,,,
Sir ICP2014k

Bensalem, PA

#23057 Feb 16, 2014
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS!!! I AM TOTALLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY IN LOVE WITH BLACK PENIS WHEN MY AFRICAN COCK MASTER THRUSTS HIS ROD OF DESTINY IN MY GLADLY RECEPTIVE SPHINCTER YOU HEAR ME SAY BWWWWA BWWWWA IN CASE YOUR WONDERING BWWWA IS THE SOUND I MAKE WHEN IM GETTING ANALLY FERTILIZED this message was sponsored by GLAAD juggalos of america 7734/5372/2014 we wear our paint proudly I am the one and only
Sir ICP2014k

Bensalem, PA

#23058 Feb 16, 2014
Oh sorry forgot my pointless and idiot set of numbers and symbols (;-(l)—---+
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23059 Feb 16, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS!!! I AM TOTALLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY IN LOVE WITH BLACK PENIS WHEN MY AFRICAN COCK MASTER THRUSTS HIS ROD OF DESTINY IN MY GLADLY RECEPTIVE SPHINCTER YOU HEAR ME SAY BWWWWA BWWWWA IN CASE YOUR WONDERING BWWWA IS THE SOUND I MAKE WHEN IM GETTING ANALLY FERTILIZED this message was sponsored by GLAAD juggalos of america 7734/5372/2014 we wear our paint proudly I am the one and only
I see you're making a real azz and mockery of yourself and on top of that your a closet queen come out,your the little girl that you're momma always dressed up and put lipstick on pinky now you have been served a nice glass of stfu polesmoker you have diarrhea of the mouth and your brain is constipated.This message was sponsored by Kaopectate and I suggest you take some and tighten up.Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)----+by the way pinky d!ks are for chicks.Honk!Honk!Freaking fruitloop!
City Monitor

Tampa, FL

#23061 Feb 16, 2014
Midwestfamily wrote:
Hi. Could someone answer a question I have? My family and I are considering moving to New Orleans this summer but I am alarmed by the numerous tales of the crime that occurs in the city. I realize that big cities have higher rates of crime than small towns and rural areas but it seems New Orleans is particularly violent.
Is it really as dangerous as these stories and the media make it out to be? Would it be wise to relocate to New Orleans? We are from the Midwest and have never really lived in a big city. We do live near Saint Louis and crime is high there too. Thanks!!
Like most major metropolis American cities, New Orleans is another cesspool because of the l\liggers. On a scale of bad, worse, horrific and detour, New Orleans definitely rates a detour, meaning avoid this cesspool completely. Highest crime rate (l\liggers), Satanic cults, queers and pedophiles.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23062 Feb 17, 2014
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#23064 Feb 17, 2014
Midwestfamily wrote:
Hi. Could someone answer a question I have? My family and I are considering moving to New Orleans this summer but I am alarmed by the numerous tales of the crime that occurs in the city. I realize that big cities have higher rates of crime than small towns and rural areas but it seems New Orleans is particularly violent.
Is it really as dangerous as these stories and the media make it out to be? Would it be wise to relocate to New Orleans? We are from the Midwest and have never really lived in a big city. We do live near Saint Louis and crime is high there too. Thanks!!
If you are a l\ligger who speaks French,by all means, move there. You can whoop it up at the Madri Gra.

Since when is St.Louis considered the Midwest?
Proud smelly brother

Oklahoma City, OK

#23069 Feb 17, 2014
Sambo38063
Sambo38002
Now
Sam Jackson

Lmao you fugly smelly bruther. 5372 in da house

Ain't my post momma. Ain't my post daddy oops don't know who's bees my diddy.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23070 Feb 17, 2014
and the beat goes on...Three men charged over 'brutal rape and assault of woman, 36, who was shot several times and set alight' but somehow survived.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25615...
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23071 Feb 17, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a l\ligger who speaks French,by all means, move there. You can whoop it up at the Madri Gra.
Since when is St.Louis considered the Midwest?
Hey Buck come on down to St.Louis and climb aboard the mass transit system and see all the lovely sights oh by the way I Call the system the Afro Link, understand Buckwheat. Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)-----+Juggalos unite and were white and proud.
Johnny Pattah

Cleveland, OH

#23072 Feb 17, 2014
All of these most dangerous cities seem to be infested with negroes.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23073 Feb 17, 2014
Chuck wrote:
and the beat goes on...Three men charged over 'brutal rape and assault of woman, 36, who was shot several times and set alight' but somehow survived.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25615...
Tragic. Simply tragic. I wonder though, do you spend your waking hours searching the news for black criminals?
Sam38002

Rison, AR

#23075 Feb 18, 2014
I'm a smelly?
JoMama

Salt Lake City, UT

#23076 Feb 18, 2014
Hi everyone!
Sir ICP2014k

Baltimore, MD

#23078 Feb 18, 2014
Hey guys im gay
Sir ICP2014k

Baltimore, MD

#23079 Feb 18, 2014
Hey guys I love cock bwwwwa 7745/5443/2014 _(|)--+)
Sir ICP2014k

Baltimore, MD

#23080 Feb 18, 2014
Im really upset with how gay I am therefore I come to this forum and try to oppress others sorry im so gay
Sir ICP2014k

Baltimore, MD

#23081 Feb 18, 2014
Incase you guys didnt know my man crush is Jerry Sandusky he was the only one who could cherish my butthole properly
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23085 Feb 18, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
Incase you guys didnt know my man crush is Jerry Sandusky he was the only one who could cherish my butthole properly
Hey brown eyed Betty everyone on this thread knows you're an impostor I'm the one and only juggalo posting from St.Louis,get a life tranny queen.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)-------+Y ou're talking out your azz cause your mouth is smoking to many poles. Honk!Honk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
54% of Brit Men, 31% Of Women In Their 70s Have... 7 hr RICKY 1
Meth Use on the Rise in Missouri (Feb '10) 14 hr swedenforever 8
Young girls to Skype with older couple Thu Bikerguy 1
Deadbeat Dad (Mar '11) Wed Paid Ex 42
leavenworth ks frist city pawn fire? Jan 26 need them back 1
Kylie Long missing Jan 24 cindy 1
Free carpet cleaning. Jan 23 Zach 2
Independence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Independence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?