Charges file in attempted carjacking case in Lee's Summit

Jan 18, 2013 Full story: Lee's Summit Journal

A robbery spree that began in Independence, ventured through Lee's Summit and ended in Cass County is over after the Jackson County Prosecutor's Office charged 19-year-old Robert J. Rule with a total of four felony counts relating to an attempted carjacking in Lee's Summit and also an earlier carjacking that occurred in Independence.

Full Story
Tammy Holstrom

Seymour, MO

#1 Jan 22, 2013
I would like to hear any updates on the crime spree and car jackings that occured in the Independence, Lee Summit & Cass County areas. If possible I would like to know the others involved in this act. I recently had a truck, 4 wheeler, cell phone & $350 stolen for our house here in Branson Mo. and one of the suspects may be involved. The person who stole these items from me I hear is in ICU at Kansas Research Hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 12 min mjjcpa 435
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 33 min OEM Oasis 2,697
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,916
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr WARRIOR 19,208
Ukraine lawmakers ratify landmark deal with Europe 6 hr DYING RUSSIA 1
Brothers Word MC (Sep '11) 10 hr Independent 66
gypsy aces mc - kc (Dec '11) 12 hr Joe 22
•••
•••

Independence Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Independence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••