Todd O'Neill scheduled to perform Fri...

Todd O'Neill scheduled to perform Friday night at the Independence Sicilian Heritage Festival

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 9, 2010, titled Todd O'Neill scheduled to perform Friday night at the Independence Sicilian Heritage Festival. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Todd O'Neill will be the headlining act at the Second Annual Independence Sicilian Heritage Festival on Friday, March 12, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

SAM I AM

Covington, LA

#1 Mar 15, 2010
BIG DEAL !!!!---THERE IS STILL GOING TO BE NOTHING THERE EXCEPT A BUNCH OF MEXICANS THAT WILL BE STARING AT YOUR OLD LADY!!!....A BUNCH OF SKANKY OLD TATTOOED BITCHES WANTING TO SCREW ANYTHING THAT BUYS THEM A BEER..... FOOD THAT TASTES LIKE 3 WEEK OLD FROZEN AND THAWED CRAP!!....AT RIDICULOUS PRICES!!! FACE IT.....THE OLD FOLKS ARE PASSED ON AND IT WILL NEVER EVER BE LIKE IT USE TO BE!!!!! PERIOD!!!! THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE IT....THE WELFARE TOWN FESTIVAL!!! LET ALL THE LOW LIFE BOTTOM FEEDERS IN INDEPENDENCE COME OUT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME!!! NO CASH NEEDED!! THEY SHOULD LET THEM PAY FOR EVERYTHING WITH THEIR EBT CARDS!!! THEY WILL GET RICH!!!
LooterShooter

Hammond, LA

#2 May 13, 2010
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!THATS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I EVER SEEN IN TOPIX !!!!!!! HA HA HA HA !!!!! ITS SO FUNNY CUZ ITS TRUE!!!! HA HA HA HA HA !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
find him Feb '18 questions 1
where is he Nov '17 questions 1
Melissa walker (Sep '17) Sep '17 New release 1
News Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) May '17 Faithdwnsouth 192
News Teenager drowns in Tickfaw river (Oct '09) May '17 Sandy Wallace 5
dead beat dad (Apr '15) Apr '17 only in louisiana. 2
Looking for the right man (Apr '17) Apr '17 Julia 1

Independence Jobs

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages