What do you think of the Independence Police Dept.

Created by Jeff on Jan 24, 2008

66 votes

Click on an option to vote

Doing a good job

Doing a great job

Doing a lousy job

Police ? We never see them

“My inner child needs spanking!”

Since: Jan 08

Independence, La

#1 Feb 13, 2008
I see them sitting at Pigg or Jams all the time.

I see more of Tickfaw in a week then I do Indy in a month.
Jeff

Covington, LA

#2 Feb 14, 2008
I NEVER see them running radar in school zones or anywhere else for that matter...We have a DO NOTHING police force...
LadyDragon69 wrote:
I see them sitting at Pigg or Jams all the time.
I see more of Tickfaw in a week then I do Indy in a month.
ANDY GRIFFITH

Hammond, LA

#3 Feb 19, 2008
I HAVE A GOOOOOOOD DEPUTY....HIS NAME IS BARNEY....BARNEY FIFE! HE WILL DO A BETTER JOB FOR INDEPENDENCE. HE HAS A WAY WITH CRIMANALS AND WILL DO TOU PROUD > THIS IS THE LAW ....SAY HI BARN....HEY THERE!....SAY HI GOOBER!.....HEY!....SAY HI FLOYD!....OOOOOOOOO A HEY OOOOOOYES.SAY HET OTIS....HIC UP!!! HELLO
BLING COST ME

Hammond, LA

#4 Feb 19, 2008
IT MIGHT BE AGOOD THING THEYRE NOT OUT AND ABOUT WASTING GAS AND HARRASSING LIKE TICKFAW
MOM

Mandeville, LA

#5 Feb 29, 2008
not true i think they need to be on the roads busting speeders and getting these darn drug dealers off our streets i would love to see independence like tickfaw you know when you go thru tickfaw you better be doing the speed limit maybe we should be the same way
living in indy

Ponchatoula, LA

#6 May 18, 2008
I live on 51 and they are always stopping people here. I personally like them. They also know damn near everyone in this little town by name. I think that's a nice touch.
Takeapeek

Ponchatoula, LA

#7 May 18, 2008
I always see them sleeping in the office with the lights out!!!!
FEDUP

Covington, LA

#8 Feb 20, 2009
living in indy wrote:
I live on 51 and they are always stopping people here. I personally like them. They also know damn near everyone in this little town by name. I think that's a nice touch.
Exactly, hwy.51,hwy.40 but that's it! They don't give a damn about residential areas,just their famous speed traps. And the new mayor?,another JOKE!!!!
TeeeeeeHeeeeee

Hammond, LA

#9 Dec 29, 2009
POLICE//////???? WHERE?????? WHEN I WALK IN THE STATION ALL I SEE ARE P I G S !!!!!
tank

Hammond, LA

#10 Jan 25, 2010
they are the biggest no good ass police i ever seen i my life
SAM I AM

Hammond, LA

#11 Mar 15, 2010
I WOULDNT DO TO MUCH EITHER FOR THAT KIND OF PAY THEIR GETTING>> WHAT ARE THEY TAKING HOME??? MAYBE....300 DOLLARS A WEEK?
Looter Shooter

Hammond, LA

#12 Jun 13, 2010
THEY DONT NEED POLICE IN INDEPENDENCE!!! THEY NEED IMMAGRATION OFFICIALS!!!! THANKS LIUZZA!!!! YOU HIRE THEM!!! WE APPRECIATE YOUR INCOCIDERATION TO TOWN PARISH STATE AND COUNTRY,,GREED????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesley Vullo (Dec '13) Apr 19 lesley 2
dead beat dad Apr '15 beverly mcgovern 1
Sherri Richardson MacNeil Mar '15 WeKnow 1
The Natalbany River Today Mar '15 shannonfarlouis 1
News Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) Feb '15 Digger 190
Review: Action Industrial Studio LLC (Aug '09) Nov '14 zuesdawg 2
Oil and gas expliration (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ancynan777 1
More from around the web

Independence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE