mom3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

OHHHHH what a foul smell when you go thru our town things are starting to look so pretty in town with new landscape around town hall umbrellas going down the tracks roads so much better but go to the Piggly Wiggly and get out the car and smell that horrible smell coming from across the street shrimp remains smell like the bottom of the barrell mike ragusa please pull their plug make our town so much better because phillip couldn't or let me say wouldn't
indyresident

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

This smell is a nusance. It actually hinders me from going outside because the smell is so horrible. This smell actually gets in my house through the sewer pips. Mike Ragusa you have to do something about this....or are your pockets getting lined as well
indyresident

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

This smell is a nusance. It actually hinders me from going outside because the smell is so horrible. This smell actually gets in my house through the sewer pipes. Mike Ragusa you have to do something about this....or are your pockets getting lined as well.
Amen

Tickfaw, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

indyresident wrote:
This smell is a nusance. It actually hinders me from going outside because the smell is so horrible. This smell actually gets in my house through the sewer pipes. Mike Ragusa you have to do something about this....or are your pockets getting lined as well.
I think your right in more ways than one.
Amen

Tickfaw, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

I agree. and Ragusa is most likely getting his pockets lined.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Independence Discussions

Search the Independence Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Living Wage 2,075
Two Bodies Found in Burned-Out Car in Tangipaho... (May '07) Mar 29 Nuababe Vernon 10
Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) Mar '14 Victim of Jennifer 188
Deputies arrest 4 for failing to register as se... (Jul '10) Jan '14 Frank is a POS 12
under age girl Dec '13 Devil 1
Music Store at Ponder Hoel Dec '13 jack 1
Lesley Vullo Dec '13 greyguy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Independence Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Independence People Search