Tangi Schools Principals

Posted in the Independence Forum

Ed Girl

Missouri City, TX

#1 Mar 17, 2013
I wanted to know if Z. Crier was going to be appointed a principal of one of Tangi schools. I did some background info on her just in case. I found that she does have a good reputation for turning schools around and high test scores; however, I also found that she has been trained under a lot of these so called "Turn Around" leaders which jives with Jindal. My source informed me that if test scores are not high with her, you might as well find employment elsewhere. I am concerned because she might come to a school near me. I was told that she has a "No excuses" motto for teachers. The teachers told me that her number one saying is the teacher is the number 1 indicator for success of students. A teacher that I know just so happened to tell me that she is extremely good at what she does, but works teachers like dogs, but she works just as hard. I also heard that her leadership mentor was called The Terminator. If anyone has any info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr dude 3,498
Kenner salutes military Jun '14 Jobunni 1
Fire destroys Bear Creek Steakhouse (Jul '06) Apr '14 kadams24_36 14
Two Bodies Found in Burned-Out Car in Tangipaho... (May '07) Mar '14 Nuababe Vernon 10
Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) Mar '14 Victim of Jennifer 188
Deputies arrest 4 for failing to register as se... (Jul '10) Jan '14 Frank is a POS 12
under age girl (Dec '13) Dec '13 Devil 1
Independence Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Independence Jobs

Independence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Independence News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Independence

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]