Locals get a Taste of Culture

Locals get a Taste of Culture

There are 2 comments on the Shreveport Times story from Jul 25, 2010, titled Locals get a Taste of Culture. In it, Shreveport Times reports that:

Hundreds of locals sampled cuisine from places as far as Iran and as near as south Louisiana at the Taste of Culture on Saturday at the Independence Stadium Skybox.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shreveport Times.

Wayne

Haughton, LA

#1 Jul 25, 2010
I sampled food from all nations represented and enjoyed watching and listening to the singing, dancing, and music. This is my third year to participate and I really thought it was wonderful. Each year I have noticed slightly larger crowds and look forward to next year.
Wayne

Haughton, LA

#2 Jul 25, 2010
Oh, about the food...everything I sampled was exceptionally delicious. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Clinton's Kosovo War Isn't Quite Over Jan '17 George 1
News One dead, several others injured in shooting (Mar '09) Dec '16 Suzanne 143
News Louisiana OMV Offers Option to Cancel License P... (Sep '16) Oct '16 Male Chauvenist Pig 5
News News 50 mins ago 3:46 p.m.Historic flooding sub... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Lisa 1
News Protest planned in support of valedictorian nota (May '16) Aug '16 Spotted Girl 7
Car break in (Jul '16) Jul '16 Blady 1
Apologies to the Portier Family (Feb '16) Feb '16 DAE 1

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages