Curious

Wichita, KS

#1 Dec 31, 2011
Has anyone found their true "love" on line and got married? Or has anyone had a really bad situation happen because you "hooked up" with someone over the internet?
Old Spike

Wichita, KS

#2 Dec 31, 2011
Has been great experience. Nothing really bad to report.
MakesUWonder

Ames, OK

#3 Dec 31, 2011
Past experience on net...don't trust until you know for sure you can that includes pictures, words and even voices. If they can't sit on a web cam and talk to you...RUN!!! If your gut says RUN...RUN!! I do know people that have met people and are happily married...doesn't happen much but it can and does happen.
satan two

Wimberley, TX

#4 Dec 31, 2011
Curious wrote:
Has anyone found their true "love" on line and got married? Or has anyone had a really bad situation happen because you "hooked up" with someone over the internet?
sounds like u have more than once
satan two

Wimberley, TX

#5 Dec 31, 2011
Curious wrote:
jennifer has
Hmm

Aransas Pass, TX

#6 Dec 31, 2011
I've done it a few times... You can't trust any of them though, so wrap it before you tap it.
No nonsense

Edmond, OK

#7 Dec 31, 2011
Curious wrote:
I did and have been married 5 wonderful years. It can happen!
Mcmolly

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2012
Met my wife on line

Been married 13 years. It works sometimes
mmmhmmm

Wichita, KS

#9 Jan 1, 2012
Hmm wrote:
I've done it a few times... You can't trust any of them though, so wrap it before you tap it.
morning jlt
One who cares

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Jan 1, 2012
I found my soul mate and he has been the best man a young woman could ask for . we have been together for two years and never had a serious fight. we actually plan on getting married very soon
lester

Chanute, KS

#11 Jan 2, 2012
when gilbert and i met online i didnt think it was gonna workout but we have been together 3 months now and he really knows how to treat a man. he even decided to move here from the west coast. we plan to get married and adopt this year.
Concerned Citizen

Newcastle, OK

#12 Jan 2, 2012
Online dating is dangerous there are all kinds of freaks online.
On Line

Wichita, KS

#13 Jan 2, 2012
Like the ones on topix??????????
peckerwood

Chanute, KS

#14 Jan 2, 2012
lester wrote:
when gilbert and i met online i didnt think it was gonna workout but we have been together 3 months now and he really knows how to treat a man. he even decided to move here from the west coast. we plan to get married and adopt this year.
your a nasty phag
MakesUWonder

Ames, OK

#15 Jan 2, 2012
peckerwood wrote:
<quoted text> your a nasty phag
What not educated enough to spell a 3 letter word?

Since: Jan 11

Wichita, KS

#16 Jan 2, 2012
Curious wrote:
My husband and I met online. We have been together eleven years, married for three.
whatever_28

Independence, KS

#17 Jan 2, 2012
Well it is what it is love will find each other.
merle

Chanute, KS

#18 Jan 3, 2012
MakesUWonder wrote:
<quoted text>
What not educated enough to spell a 3 letter word?
if i were you i would not be making fun of peoples spelling you illiterate bastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook 8 min my view 4
Amazon building sale 14 min my view 19
IDR asleep? 1 hr Lady Luck 11
Debbie Miller's Ad 2 hr Citizen 29
City employees paid to go to meetings? 3 hr just saying 5
Chuck Schmidt BTFO 13 hr Answer 20
Media Influence 19 hr so true 3
City Commission Meeting 09 22 2016 Mon Eight 76

Independence Jobs

More from around the web