First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Mayor McCheese

Independence, KS

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Read it in the Reporter tonight. "Alleged endangerment of a child." Anyone know what happened?
McMolly returns

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Mayor McCheese wrote:
Read it in the Reporter tonight. "Alleged endangerment of a child." Anyone know what happened?
Straight from the horses mouth. Just out of prison.
Had renters who were behind 6 months rent. Took doors off. Open house 412 w walnut
wally515

Neodesha, KS

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Just talked with Frank. WOW.....what a story. Its not for me to repeat but I cant WAIT til the TRUTH is told. After hearing the story from him, I thought ....wow...thats how I would have handled it. If it goes to trial, I encourage all jurist to respond with JURY NULLIFICATION. i see a real possibility for a law suit against the "authorities". only in podunkville could this be...LOL
landlord

Wichita, KS

#4 Feb 22, 2013
He needs to take them to court just like we all have too.The court is where to settle that not taking the law in your own hands.
McScrewed

Aransas Pass, TX

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Frank, there are laws and proceedures that everyone must follow and your method unfortunately wasnt one of them. That renter may end up owning that rental because of your ignorance.
ummm no

Aransas Pass, TX

#6 Feb 22, 2013
McMolly returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight from the horses mouth. Just out of prison.
Had renters who were behind 6 months rent. Took doors off. Open house 412 w walnut
You got the address wrong!
OOT

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Like he posted about the hurricane Sandy victims, he has family in the area and he will be just fine! Well Crebase, you know what they say about Karma now don't ya! People hurting, cold miserable and many still are. No, some people won't forget. Now, we hope justice will take its course. Huaaaa!
correction

Wichita, KS

#9 Feb 23, 2013
ummm no wrote:
<quoted text>You got the address wrong!
must be 418
Old Timer

Renton, WA

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Gee, I wonder if ole Frankie thought with this cold weather coming that there might be a need of doors on the house. If those doors are still off I would sure hate to pay that plumbing bill. Frankie ole chap, maybe you should give up renting houses and move back to the east coast where everything is fine!
help

Wichita, KS

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Old Timer wrote:
Gee, I wonder if ole Frankie thought with this cold weather coming that there might be a need of doors on the house. If those doors are still off I would sure hate to pay that plumbing bill. Frankie ole chap, maybe you should give up renting houses and move back to the east coast where everything is fine!
Yeah I agree. You need to wait till its 95 and balmy to take off the doors. Make them breakfast and thank them for ruining the property, not paying any rent and taking the food out off Franks table.

If you are so concerned about it why don't you help pay the back rent? You and the rest of the bleeding hearts on this post get together and pay the rent on the back rent on the house.

Put your money where your mouth is.
Old Timer

Renton, WA

#12 Feb 23, 2013
help wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I agree. You need to wait till its 95 and balmy to take off the doors. Make them breakfast and thank them for ruining the property, not paying any rent and taking the food out off Franks table.
If you are so concerned about it why don't you help pay the back rent? You and the rest of the bleeding hearts on this post get together and pay the rent on the back rent on the house.
Put your money where your mouth is.
Nope, I don't believe in helping those who are blesses and don't believe in a little common sense.'Ole Frankie boy only hurt himself, like a shot in the foot! OWWWW! I'll bet that hurt! I will be sure and let folks know that you are starting a donation fund though...
Free rent freeloaders

Aransas Pass, TX

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Why did these renters think they could sponge off McMolly FOR FREE? What did they think he was, the government handing out free housing?

Maybe the court should order those freeloaders to pay McMolly's own house payments for SEVERAL MONTHS so they could see what it feels like to have someone mooching off THEM. Of course if some of these renters would give up smoking, drinking, and doing drugs, they might have enough money to feed their kids (so we don't have to) and pay their rent (so people like McMolly don't have to).

There have been times in my life I've been nearly broke, but I've always paid my bills because that's what my parents taught me. What kind of lesson are people who don't pay their rent teaching their kids? Is this how we end up with generation after generation of people thinking they don't have to pay their rent? Shame on them.
Really

Fairview, OK

#14 Feb 23, 2013
There are LAWS for eviction. Frank should have to follow them just like anyone else, regardless of the bad choices the renters made. Period. End of debate
Free rent freeloaders

Aransas Pass, TX

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Really wrote:
There are LAWS for eviction. Frank should have to follow them just like anyone else, regardless of the bad choices the renters made. Period. End of debate
How would you feel if you had a rental and had to pay lawyers $125.00-$175.00 an hour and a ton of court to get rid of the freeloaders in your rental? Yes, there may be LAWS for eviction, but maybe there needs to be some NEW LAWS so once the moochers get evicted, they have to reimburse the landlord all his legal and court fees. Maybe this would teach them about sponging off people like leeches.
responding

Cherryvale, KS

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Maybe what he apparently did was right or wrong, but the laws aren't really favorable to landlords. My uncle rented a duplex to a young couple in KC and they got 2 or 3 months behind on the rent, so he attempted to start eviction proceedings, but she was pregnant, so he couldn't evict them until she had the baby. After the baby was born, he started the procedure and when he and a police officer went over to the duplex, he had locked the doors, so they had to break in and the guy had shot out every wall outlet in the entire duplex. Nice, huh? I also know a little bit about renting to people since my parents tried renting my grandmother's house and they finally ended up letting it sit for several years, because it cost them more to fix it up after renters moved out, than the income they were receiving off it. If you cannot pay your rent, you need to call the landlord and make some kind of arrangements. Don't just ignore it.
landlord

Wichita, KS

#17 Feb 23, 2013
I have paid lawyer fee and filing fees to get rid of those who did not pay.I also worked 2 jobs so I did not lose my houses but that was my choice to rent houses.If Mcmollys feels he does not have to follow the law like everyone else he should not be renting.

He should go to jail for what he did.
why

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2013
how many on here are freeloaders that dont pay ur bills come on now fess up
meme2

United States

#19 Feb 23, 2013
landlord wrote:
I have paid lawyer fee and filing fees to get rid of those who did not pay.I also worked 2 jobs so I did not lose my houses but that was my choice to rent houses.If Mcmollys feels he does not have to follow the law like everyone else he should not be renting.
He did go to jail. But seriously do you really think he should seeing its his house. I don't the people who won't get out should be arrested for tresspassing.
again

United States

#20 Feb 23, 2013
landlord wrote:
No one can be this stupid. Come on 2 jobs to pay for freeloading renters
Anna grahm

United States

#21 Feb 23, 2013
This discussion is not for topix. The truth needs to be heard.
No parents were home.
No parents were home.
No parents were home.
The man entered the house. The man was unwelcome.
The girl child was not dressed. The man refused dressing.
The man pulled a gun.
No parents were at home.
No parents were at home!!!!
The rent money is a ploy. You should have used legal way to the evict them. You just cannot move people in and out of your choosing , once you have already let them move in.
if this landlord has other tenants, I urge them to start looking for other living accommodations. This man is a ticking time bomb. This could be your child. Your girl child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherryvale's USD 447 Kiblinger still dead set ... 5 hr Meeting 49
Indy Pile of Crap Reporter (Oct '15) 8 hr Interested party 312
Finally the Truth about Mercy and the secrets R... 9 hr Hmmm 32
Trust & follow advise of city staff very costly... 9 hr Hmmm 2
Go to youtube! Watch this Sat Motelowner 1
Counties with worst Drug Problem in Every State Sat UYLEE 8
expect mediocrity, achieve mediocrity Sat ghost town coming 39

Independence Jobs

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages