First Prev
of 2
Next Last
francisco

Helotes, TX

#1 Dec 27, 2011
what happened? what pushed him over the edge?
so sad

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2011
Saw in the paper that he pled not guilty. Wonder what his defense will be?
francisco

Helotes, TX

#3 Dec 29, 2011
i am not sure but it is a terrible thing for everyone involved, esp. the children
hmm

Wichita, KS

#4 Dec 29, 2011
what did he do?
mike

Wichita, KS

#5 Dec 29, 2011
made several mistakes
neighbor

Independence, KS

#6 Jan 2, 2012
hmm wrote:
what did he do?
He killed his wife a while back. He shot her while their kids were playing outside their house,
new

Sapulpa, OK

#7 Jan 13, 2012
Is the trail over if so what did he get?
never know

Fort Riley, KS

#8 Jan 17, 2012
Terrible thing but sad part is one is made to be an angel and the other a devil when it could actually have been the other way around...we may never know. People can be driven to a snapping point. One major mistake and all the years as a wonderful father and husband are forgotten and the wife becomes the perfect person. Doesn't make sense.
Tall Man

Independence, KS

#9 Jan 17, 2012
never know.
Trust me he was the problem. I knew them both well.
cool it

Independence, KS

#10 Jan 18, 2012
speculation is human nature but its not our place. he will be judged by a jury of his peers and sentenced and that will be that. bad things happen to good people and in this case a very bad thing happened to a bunch of them.
Jury

Wichita, KS

#11 Jan 18, 2012
Any of us could be on that jury. Just getting a head start.
Hmmm

Parsons, KS

#12 Jan 18, 2012
Tall Man wrote:
never know.
Religious fanatics are always the problem.
new

Sapulpa, OK

#13 Jan 27, 2012
Any updates on wats happening
waz up

Independence, KS

#14 Jan 29, 2012
Tall Man wrote:
never know.
So are you the one his wife was sleeping with.
Mcmolly

United States

#15 Jan 29, 2012
Jury wrote:
Any of us could be on that jury. Just getting a head start.
I had the honor of being called to jury duty last month. I would like to share my observations. It was a violent crime robbery with gun.

The prosecutor spent 1 and 1/2 hour interviewing the pool. He asked some interesting questions. Most of them concerning relationships some have with the witnesses, police and defendant. It was amazing how many people knew other people. He asked one person if they knew one of the law enforcement people and he said he worked on a projects together with him, asked if he could look at the case objectively he said of course I can. He was selected. Asked if any people worked as a boss subordinate relationship at work chose both of them. It seemed like the dumber they were the more they were selected. It went on and on.

The prosecutor stated he had no physical evidence and asked the jury if they could convict someone on the say so of another person allegedly a partner in crime. More commonly called a RAT.
No video, fingerprints at the crime scene. Wow

Finally the defense attorney had his turn. Took what seemed like 15 minutes. Asked is anyone was a victim of a violent crime 3 people said yes. He selected 2 for the jury.

Guess what the verdict was? You got it guilty. The kid did not stand a chance.

My take on the legal process.
Just so you know

Chanute, KS

#16 Jan 29, 2012
"The kid" (as McMolly called him) is guilty as hell. Were you on the actual jury? Did you hear the testimony (and audio jailhouse phone call recordings)? Any juror in his/her right mind would have found him guilty. Why? Because he is! He "did not stand a chance" because he is nothing but trouble (and has been nothing but trouble for years.) It is time he finally got caught and will be punished for at least two of the crimes he committed!
local musician

Boise, ID

#17 Jan 31, 2012
never know wrote:
Terrible thing but sad part is one is made to be an angel and the other a devil when it could actually have been the other way around...we may never know. People can be driven to a snapping point. One major mistake and all the years as a wonderful father and husband are forgotten and the wife becomes the perfect person. Doesn't make sense.
All other issues aside, the one who MURDERS the other, is always the "bad one".

FWIW I've known both parties since we were small children, and I seriously doubt that Tyra was sleeping around...BUT, even if she were, that's what divorces are for, not shot-guns!

There are no excuses, no one can "drive" you to kill them without you also playing a significant part. If it's too tough to continue to live with someone, then you leave, you don't take their LIFE!

It's pretty disgusting to me that some would try to make her out to be the "bad one", while apparently attemting to absolve the man of his CRIME.

Sadly, in the end it is the children who will suffer the most.
new

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Feb 3, 2012
Has it went to court yet
Totally agree

Chanute, KS

#19 Feb 3, 2012
Just so you know wrote:
"The kid" (as McMolly called him) is guilty as hell. Were you on the actual jury? Did you hear the testimony (and audio jailhouse phone call recordings)? Any juror in his/her right mind would have found him guilty. Why? Because he is! He "did not stand a chance" because he is nothing but trouble (and has been nothing but trouble for years.) It is time he finally got caught and will be punished for at least two of the crimes he committed!
You are so right on this one!
whatever

Fort Riley, KS

#20 Feb 4, 2012
Just cause a person is dead doesn't mean they couldn't have driven the person to do something they would never have dreamed they were capable of doing. Hopefully for the family it doesn't have to go to trial and things be exposed that would be very hard on the families, especially the children. The man obviously shot his wife but he is the only father these kids have and needs to be as involved in their lives as possible even from his jail cell. Statistics have proven how important that is and I sure hope someone is seeing that the kids are getting hugs from their father for the kids sake. No one can replace him in their lives. Kids do have the right to that relationship as well as the father has the right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rental houses and good landlords 9 hr Warning 7
Stadium getting to torn down? 9 hr ghost town coming 36
Highest State Unemployment - Montgomery County 9 hr ghost town coming 11
Clarity for City Commission Actions 12 hr Frank Crebase 5
Brownback's tax mess... 13 hr my view 4
Dale Reynolds Needs Fired Immediately 23 hr Too Many EXCUSES 75
Dr.Osborn's help unfriendly now Fri Sad 31
More from around the web

Independence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE