Candlelight Vigil for Chris Dorner

Posted in the Independence Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RIP Chris Dorner

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Feb 13, 2013
I'm trying to organize a candlelight vigil for Chris Dorner.

Who's with me?
Bath Salts

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2013
LOL. Why?
I do kind of think it is sick that they didn't bother with helping when the fire started. I think it would be a great story if we find out that was not his body and he got away.

Since: Oct 10

Independence, Kansas

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Bath Salts wrote:
LOL. Why?
I do kind of think it is sick that they didn't bother with helping when the fire started. I think it would be a great story if we find out that was not his body and he got away.
I can think of a reason why they didn't help put out the fire...Not sayin' he did or anything, but he could have killed a few more people who would try and put out the fire to save him.

The man obviously had some problems, but would you have risked your life trying to put out a fire when he could use you for target practice?

Personally, I would have watched it burn to the ground.
reasoning with morons

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Bath Salts wrote:
LOL. Why?
What was so "unkind" about it? I am not so sure that the body in the cabin is his either, they are saying they found his license but that is far from evidence that it's him. Until they prove it's his body you just can't be sure. I figured it would go on until dark at the cabin and then he would sneak out but luckily he didn't get the cover of the dark to escape. Hopefully it's his body. Chances are the shot they heard before the fire was the coward taking his own life. Sad, it would have been better justice if he had burned to death painfully.
RIP Chris Dorner

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Feb 13, 2013
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
LOL

Kinston, NC

#6 Feb 13, 2013
RIP Chris Dorner wrote:
Who's with me?
He's a MURDERER!! I could understand family / friends mourning the loss of this guy. Only one kind of person I can see attending YOUR vigil...an Idiot!
sophie

San Salvador, El Salvador

#7 Feb 13, 2013
If he really is dead, his ex-girlfriend must be ecstatic! She was actually fearful for her life! Find her story here: http://showbizdaily.net/scandals/ariana-willi...
RIP Chris Dorner

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Feb 13, 2013
sophie wrote:
If he really is dead, his ex-girlfriend must be ecstatic! She was actually fearful for her life! Find her story here: http://showbizdaily.net/scandals/ariana-willi...
Showbizdaily.net - you couldn't ask for a more credible news source
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Feb 13, 2013
RIP Chris Dorner wrote:
Who's with me?
Not necessary since he had his own cabin light vigil. Complete with witnesses
navy pilot

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Feb 13, 2013
ex-cop navy man dorner is a hero in my book because he stood up and defended the mentally ill.

his cop partner who lied about him was a sadist whose nickname was "chupacabra".

Independence, Kansas

#11 Feb 13, 2013
navy pilot wrote:
ex-cop navy man dorner is a hero in my book because he stood up and defended the mentally ill.
his cop partner who lied about him was a sadist whose nickname was "chupacabra".
In the Navy I was in, they called themselves "Naval Aviators", not "navy pilots"; so I call BS on you...if you are going to be a sailor, talk like one. Just sayin'...

..ain't that right, Beaner?...
Naming it

United States

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Http://www.navy.com/careers/aviation.html

naval pilots- naval flight officers- naval aviators
WoW

Fredonia, KS

#13 Feb 13, 2013
RIP Chris Dorner wrote:
Who's with me?
LAPD killed this man because they did not want him to testify in court!! Waco Texas comes to mind. Kill them before they have a chance to speak. Somethings not right in the way this all went down. A candlelight vigil is a bad idea it draws to much attention on you from the cops. Good heart/ Bad idea
methusula

United States

#14 Feb 13, 2013
RIP Chris Dorner wrote:
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
I'm guessing he received more rights and a better chance to stay alive than the totally innocent couple he slaughtered. Perhaps you should have a candlelight vigil for them.

Independence, Kansas

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Naming it wrote:
Http://www.navy.com/careers/av iation.html
naval pilots- naval flight officers- naval aviators
<Way off Topic...>

I am aware that there were enlisted "Naval Pilots" during World War II. That was a long time ago and they would be at least in their late eighties by now and most likely in their ninties. This person is not that old. I still call BS...No self-respecting "Naval Aviator" would EVER refer to themselves as a "pilot"...that is what the Air Force calls their sky jockeys...
Nurse Steele

United States

#16 Feb 13, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a MURDERER!! I could understand family / friends mourning the loss of this guy. Only one kind of person I can see attending YOUR vigil...an Idiot!
I'm down!! Lets male this huge, make the LAPD answer some questions!!
wtf

Baxter Springs, KS

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Nurse Steele wrote:
<quoted text>
oh here we go blame the cops
wow

United States

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Nurse Steele wrote:
<quoted text>
If he thought he was treated unfairly,why didn't he just go public when he got terminated. Jessie Jackson, and Al Sharpton would have been on his nutsack in two shakes. Along with the majority of "poor me" population. God help us all.
Bath Salts

United States

#19 Feb 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>oh here we go blame the cops
Of course we are blaming the cops. Dorner was a cop and he is to blame.
wtf

Baxter Springs, KS

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Bath Salts wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we are blaming the cops. Dorner was a cop and he is to blame.
dorner was nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new china buffet 48 min ghost town coming 3
Louis Ysusi Meet & Greet Tuesday 58 min Whoaoh 7
SEK Pride fest to be held in Independence Sept... 2 hr Dashner 52
Is Trump a Russian plant? (Dec '16) 6 hr tired GOP 45
Cherryvale/Thayer School District 447 plans new... 11 hr ghost town coming 5
Continued big spending dominates local 2018 bud... Thu Carl 41
County intends to raise 2018 spending by $3.8 m... Thu Eight 28

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance