First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WORRIED MOM

Wichita, KS

#1 Mar 24, 2012
There was a pedophile at the park and still is! He isn't the one in the truck! This one has white hair&&is always in overalls! The track coaches talked too the kids about him, he even got the cops called! He follows young girls around and is really sketchy! Any idea who this is?!
ahhh

Chanute, KS

#2 Mar 25, 2012
yes he should be wearing a t-shirt that says aclu or oj is innocent he answers to the name ok corral or come here dip sh t...
a snake in sheeps clothing beware the viper he is!
shrink

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Mar 25, 2012
WORRIED MOM wrote:
There was a pedophile at the park and still is! He isn't the one in the truck! This one has white hair&&is always in overalls! The track coaches talked too the kids about him, he even got the cops called! He follows young girls around and is really sketchy! Any idea who this is?!
Who is he? He's your evil, gossip-spreading twin. Go to Four County to talk out the situation, get a prescription and be cured.
O K Corral

Ingleside, TX

#4 Mar 25, 2012
ahhh wrote:
yes he should be wearing a t-shirt that says aclu or oj is innocent he answers to the name ok corral or come here dip sh t...
a snake in sheeps clothing beware the viper he is!
Yes I hear hes lower than a rattlesnake in a wagon rut. There feel better? Now you and wally can go back to "tending" (or bending over) your sheep.
WORRIED MOM

Wichita, KS

#5 Mar 25, 2012
I was just wondering, my teen daughter is afraid and worried. I wasn't trying too be rude.
papster

Iowa City, IA

#6 Mar 26, 2012
I think to much medications are the problem like my self they give me more that I should be taking by force... I needmore beer
Tricia

Austin, TX

#7 Mar 26, 2012
Look at the registered offender site. You obviously know what he looks like, so it shouldnt be hard to pick him out. If you are that worried about this person and his "possible danger to the community" and not just wanting to stir things up, this would have been your first step!
bs detector

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Mar 26, 2012
WORRIED MOM wrote:
I was just wondering, my teen daughter is afraid and worried. I wasn't trying too be rude.
Your first sentence said he was a pedophile. You convicted the person and THEN asked for information. That makes it hard to think you weren't simply trying to cause trouble.
WORRIED MOM

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2012
Well normally a pedophile watches and follows kids and teens and thats what he's been doing!
outsider

Jefferson City, MO

#10 Mar 26, 2012
really... you really think all the nasty dirty pervs are on a stupid list? They don't catch them all you know.
Tricia

Austin, TX

#11 Mar 27, 2012
If you are pointing out that a particular person, such as this man, is a pedophile, then you better have the proof to back up statement. If he is around there all of the time, has had the police called because he is following or looking at these kids, and you know that he is a pedophile, then he is going to be on that list! I didn't say all of the "nasty dirty pervs" are on that list, but if you are calling him a pedophile, then he had better have been convicted for his crime. Otherwise, he is innocent until proven guilty! Either look at the offender site and contact his probation/parole officer to voice your concerns to the person that can do something about it or shut up and leave the man alone!
correct

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2012
as a mom, I have every right to be on the look out for pedophiles. If I want to speak and ask questions later, then I will. For those of you concerned about the "rights" of pedophiles, they should have none.
Tricia

Austin, TX

#13 Mar 27, 2012
You can be on the lookout all that you want, but regardless if you like it or agree with it, this is America and ALL citizens have certain rights. Pedophilia disgusts and angers me just as much as the next person. As a mom, my concern for my kids has been and always will be about teaching and guiding them in not only doing the right things themselves, but informing them of the people of the world and how to take care of things the correct and appropriate way. If your concern is truly about safety for your children, then going to the authorities who can do something about it, is the appropriate way to handle the situation. You are not doing anything besides trying to stir the pot about someone if you are coming on here to "protect your community".
Truth be told

Erie, PA

#14 Mar 27, 2012
He can just adopt a foreign exchange student, there's a registered sex offender who does here already, just that he'd have to get a seperate address to say he lives at....
Tricia

Austin, TX

#15 Mar 27, 2012
Report it if you know something like that is going on. There are always higher channels if something isn't being done on the local level.
Dad

Coffeyville, KS

#16 Mar 27, 2012
correct wrote:
as a mom, I have every right to be on the look out for pedophiles. If I want to speak and ask questions later, then I will. For those of you concerned about the "rights" of pedophiles, they should have none.
As a dad, I have every right to be on the lookout for clueless people. If I want to call you a clueless mom and ask questions later, I will. For those in the audience concerned about the "rights" of clueless moms like you, clueless moms should have none.
twofer

United States

#17 Mar 27, 2012
WORRIED MOM wrote:
Well normally a pedophile watches and follows kids and teens and thats what he's been doing!
Normally a pedophile has sex with kids, dumbass, I'm not sure who you are describing....maybe teachers, coaches, security guards....
So you know

Aransas Pass, TX

#18 Mar 27, 2012
twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally a pedophile has sex with kids, dumbass, I'm not sure who you are describing....maybe teachers, coaches, security guards....
pedophilia, or paedophilia, is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary). The prepubescent child must be at least five years younger than the adolescent before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia

Hebephilia refers to the sexual preference for individuals in the early years of puberty (generally ages 11–14, though onset of puberty may vary). Girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11; boys at age 11 or 12. Hebephilia differs from ephebophilia, which refers to the sexual preference for individuals in later adolescence, and from pedophilia, which refers to the sexual preference for prepubescent children

Ephebophilia is the sexual preference of adults for mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#19 Mar 27, 2012
could this blog be considered NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH? can a simple question or concern from an active parent be so wrong? if we are belittled for watching out for others and ours, and degraded for asking simple questions then what does that say for our community? our first line of defense for our neighborhoods are the ones who live in them. keeping our LAW ENFORCERs abreast of what we feel concerned about is only LOGICAL. vetting facts on this site is ILLOGICAL...as most tend to ATTACK instead of INFORM....cudos to the person who brought up the concern...i just hope you followed up with the appropriate phone call....nothing is official until it hits paper.....a police log becomes a record in and of itself...
You are fine

Chanute, KS

#20 Mar 27, 2012
WORRIED MOM wrote:
You keep on watching I admire your attention. Those on here dont know or care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Retail Exodus Continues 2 min Howdy Doody 5
Why is Webb Silent of Issue of City Hall??? 1 hr come on 17
May 2016 Jobs & Employment in Montgomery County 3 hr Howdy Doody 6
219 Days Until Sorry Obama Gone 3 hr ghost town coming 15
Relocating to Cherryvale from California 7 hr Eight 22
South 19th street bust 9 hr bad Bitch 7
Writers for the Reporter Are Almost Incoherent 9 hr badwriting 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages