worst boss or supervisor in town
bottom of the bottle

United States

#21 Aug 19, 2011
Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes little Tony was a daddy's boy. Heres something funny, Larry wouldnt let any supervisors go to or take any type of training, UNTIL he made Tony a foreman, then sent him to some training class, and then cooked his expense report...WOULDNT let Tony's direct boss even see it.
Larry didnt have the respect of anyone out there except his little son, and of course his cock sucker Fred Redman. Fred had his nose so far up Larry's ass it wasnt funny. If Larry farted Fred could taste what he had for dinner!! Here's something else when his other son, Larry Jr.(dope head, white trash) would get picked for a random drug test, he would call daddy and then go home with a tummy ache. This happen more than once. Just a few examples of poor leadership he had....
You guys gonna pick that scab again. Let it heal over. Hooper was a turd in a punch bowl, Redman wasn't much better and Tony was as worthless as they came; but there was more wrong with the cement plant than just a POS boss.

It started on its way down hill when US Steel sold the place. Capital improvements that should have been made to keep up with the rest of the industry were not made by Lehigh or Harikopis and Buzzi certanly didn't put much money into improvements either. By the time Buzzi bought the place it was so far behind on capital improvements that it was all but too late.

Let it heal over. Try to remember the good times and the friends that worked together for years and years producing some of the best cement in the Midwest.

No one that worked there needs to be reminded time and again about how bad a manager Hooper was. Let the wound heal.
proactive

Chanute, KS

#22 Aug 19, 2011
bottom of the bottle wrote:
<quoted text>You guys gonna pick that scab again. Let it heal over. Hooper was a turd in a punch bowl, Redman wasn't much better and Tony was as worthless as they came; but there was more wrong with the cement plant than just a POS boss.
It started on its way down hill when US Steel sold the place. Capital improvements that should have been made to keep up with the rest of the industry were not made by Lehigh or Harikopis and Buzzi certanly didn't put much money into improvements either. By the time Buzzi bought the place it was so far behind on capital improvements that it was all but too late.
Let it heal over. Try to remember the good times and the friends that worked together for years and years producing some of the best cement in the Midwest.
No one that worked there needs to be reminded time and again about how bad a manager Hooper was. Let the wound heal.
stop picking at it and let your FACE heal

just sayin
Eric Cartman

United States

#23 Aug 28, 2011
JAMES SHANNON!! The owner of Shannons Market....Douche..........Bag. ....

Since: Sep 11

United States

#24 Sep 8, 2011
Eric Cartman wrote:
JAMES SHANNON!! The owner of Shannons Market....Douche..........Bag. ....
Well put but people on here will think you are just picking on him. Little do they know how unclever he is.
Jo E

Wichita, KS

#25 Sep 9, 2011
The Oaks from First National Bank. They're terrible to work for and do whatever they want!
times

Wichita, KS

#26 Sep 9, 2011
Jo E wrote:
The Oaks from First National Bank. They're terrible to work for and do whatever they want!
never worked for em but always thoguht that tracy was a trashy lookin old hag
just wondering

Chanute, KS

#27 Sep 9, 2011
is noah that queer that drives the suv with a tag on the front that says OU #1 fan
Tiger

Earlsboro, OK

#28 Sep 10, 2011
Go easy on Bob at Wal-Mart. I worked for him and he was one of the best managers of Wal-Mart. I have worked at several Wal-Marts and they could use more like Bob.
yeah

Severy, KS

#29 Sep 10, 2011
larry hooper sr. gets my vote.his mother should have swallowed him when she had the chance.oh yeah,his sons arent worth a f.ck either.
not sure but

Independence, KS

#30 Sep 10, 2011
just wondering wrote:
is noah that queer that drives the suv with a tag on the front that says OU #1 fan
Not sure about what he drives but hear that he is the worst boss cuz he never pays anyone is lazy and works his peope to death before they know they are working for free
Boom Errr

Kirksville, MO

#31 Sep 10, 2011
Why would a queer have to put "OU fan" on their tag? Wouldn't that be redundant?
seen it

United States

#32 Sep 16, 2011
There used to be a department director at the hospital that would literally make the employees stop working and make them fill out the questionnaires the administrative staff would give the managers and then they would steal the good ideas from the employees and then take the credit for them.
bartlett

Ingleside, TX

#33 Sep 16, 2011
just wondering wrote:
No, he's a KU fan.
switzer

Ingleside, TX

#34 Sep 16, 2011
Boom Errr wrote:
Why would a queer have to put "OU fan" on their tag? Wouldn't that be redundant?
No, you have OU confused with OSU. OSU and Stillwater are world famous as the homes of steers and queers.
seen it

United States

#35 Sep 17, 2011
switzer wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you have OU confused with OSU. OSU and Stillwater are world famous as the homes of steers and queers.
I have to agree with you there!
fly on the wall

Pittsburg, KS

#36 Sep 17, 2011
Christie Conditt and her other faces.
fly on the wall

Pittsburg, KS

#37 Sep 17, 2011
I've heard stories from so many people who've worked there.
Tyrone

Chanute, KS

#38 Sep 23, 2011
alice wrote:
ur not the boss of me
No but im your daddy
What-----

United States

#42 Oct 9, 2011
There are a few listed on the best boss in town that are on the wrong thread! This is the list they neeed to be on.
bettered myself

Chanute, KS

#43 Oct 20, 2011
carl guyll at medicine shoppe pharmacy i used to work there a while back i feel sorry for the ones who work for him now. this man has bad anger issues and has a few he lets do what they want too if you are a cute female and dont want to go to work no worry this pervert will pay you anyway. he tried it with me and it didnt work.i have moved on and done better for myself. no one should have to work for such a angered man with such issues. just hoping he gets help soon he for sure needs help.ive always wondered what these girls has on him that you an get paid without being there and putting in your hours i always had to. i guess i didnt play him games..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rappers 1 hr Layroy alsap 7
Is AWOL going to start sheltering battered women? 5 hr ghost town coming 1
City to pay fine & sign consent decree for viol... 5 hr so true 25
End Result of Trumpism 7 hr GBS 5
Chamber Plans for 2017 7 hr so true 23
MCAC Community Meetings 7 hr so true 55
Independence Rebranded or Pearls don't change t... 7 hr so true 113

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance