First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wonderment

United States

#44 Feb 18, 2013
What is the point of this? A complete waste of time.
in case

Lenexa, KS

#45 Feb 18, 2013
In case anyone cares, there is a difference of coming on here and stating an opinion and coming on here and saying false stuff just to get back at someone. Really, people can see through your crap and are not interested. Using a person's name could end you up in court and rightfully if that happens. Der, to you, that was the lowest statement I may have ever seen on Topix. If that made you feel better, so be it. You would have to crawl a long way out of a hole to even see daylight! Next time you have one of those thoughts, take some exlax and get rid of your problem that way.
modern not midevil

United States

#46 Feb 23, 2013
Mindless Drivel Detector wrote:
I just get tired of people calling out people by their real name from the safety of their anonymous typewriters
. What's a typewriter????
Mindless Drivel Detector

Wichita, KS

#47 Feb 23, 2013
modern not midevil wrote:
<quoted text>. What's a typewriter????
It was the predecessor to the computer. It didn't have spell check making words like medieval more difficult to spell by the uneducated. Sadly, it has been forgotten by those who abused their brains with drug use. Any other questions?
Glad I got out

Wichita, KS

#48 Feb 25, 2013
I think many of you are missing the point here. Paula may have made some mistakes, but if you know her, you know that she is a kind-hearted person. She has made some poor choices, but doesn't deserve to be treated like this. You are also forgetting that she has a family that might read these posts. Your words and accusations are hurtful and mean spirited. Also, her ex-husband's name should not be brought into any of this, her actions have no reflection on him. I just ask that you get your facts straight before blasting your opinions as facts all over the internet. Yes, many of you are doing this anonymously, but words can still be hurtful. Think about how you might feel if misconstrued and exaggerated facts were being said about you or someone in your family. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!
I'm so glad I no longer live in Indy. This small town has a tendency to find people's faults and mistakes and broadcast them to the world. I always say that I would live in a cardboard box anywhere else before I'd move back there. The posts on this website have helped justify this thought. Yes, you'll find unkind people anywhere you go, but I don't think I've ever been anywhere that has such mean-spirited people who want nothing more than to cause emotional pain to those around them. Instead of spouting fruitless lies and misconceptions you should look inward and try to be better. Maybe those in your community that are hurting and have made mistakes could use your support and a helping hand instead of all of this. Why hurt those around you, don't you want to have a community you can be proud of? Yes, the community has some great strengths, but unfortunately they are overshadowed by the mean-spirited people that live there. Try to make the world better, not worse.
Pissed

Ingleside, TX

#49 Feb 25, 2013
DerDerDer wrote:
<quoted text>Dont you have a bib to drool into or a depends undergarment to crap after your big stroke?
Leave your name..........coward. Talk shit about someone you barely know but not brave enough to do it to their face......I promise if I ever find out who you are, which I won't because your a coward, your ass is mine.
Anna grahm

United States

#50 Feb 25, 2013
There Will Be Blood wrote:
You mean "the jist of it".
It's like the difference between, "Let's eat, Grandma," and "Let's eat Grandma".
It's not a big deal to you, but it's pretty important to grandma.
LOL- Haha- chuckle-chuckle- lmao- snort and laughing some more!!!!
That was soooo funny! Thank you!
clueless me

United States

#51 Feb 25, 2013
Glad I got out wrote:
I think many of you are missing the point here. Paula may have made some mistakes, but if you know her, you know that she is a kind-hearted person. She has made some poor choices, but doesn't deserve to be treated like this. You are also forgetting that she has a family that might read these posts. Your words and accusations are hurtful and mean spirited. Also, her ex-husband's name should not be brought into any of this, her actions have no reflection on him. I just ask that you get your facts straight before blasting your opinions as facts all over the internet. Yes, many of you are doing this anonymously, but words can still be hurtful. Think about how you might feel if misconstrued and exaggerated facts were being said about you or someone in your family. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!
I'm so glad I no longer live in Indy. This small town has a tendency to find people's faults and mistakes and broadcast them to the world. I always say that I would live in a cardboard box anywhere else before I'd move back there. The posts on this website have helped justify this thought. Yes, you'll find unkind people anywhere you go, but I don't think I've ever been anywhere that has such mean-spirited people who want nothing more than to cause emotional pain to those around them. Instead of spouting fruitless lies and misconceptions you should look inward and try to be better. Maybe those in your community that are hurting and have made mistakes could use your support and a helping hand instead of all of this. Why hurt those around you, don't you want to have a community you can be proud of? Yes, the community has some great strengths, but unfortunately they are overshadowed by the mean-spirited people that live there. Try to make the world better, not worse.
Maybe Miss Paula shouldn't have brought this up after its been lying in topix for over a year. Then we wouldn't have made more comments. What about the Skil she is still facing charges on.
honesty

United States

#52 Feb 25, 2013
If any of you had a life you wouldn't be on here talking about things that you don't even know the facts to. Paula was not on Meth. And unless you know personally what her charges are then quit gossiping. Never know you mite be the next one that's on topix being talked about ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thoughts on women who breast feed using it as a... 21 min Hater 5
doctor doctor give me the news 3 hr cherryvale resident 8
Clinton VP: A Kansas City Man 4 hr Kansas Democrat 1
How did this city employee get hired 5 hr just thinking 8
Greedy, Greedy St. John 6 hr ghost town coming 30
Dentist in Montgomery County GOOD ONES 12 hr ghost town coming 7
219 Days Until Sorry Obama Gone 15 hr nutso 37

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance