First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Not Sure

Ingleside, TX

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Is this the Wilkins whos Husband and Her owned a company and were in the Arco building?? Not sure if they moved from there? She dressed nice & I might have seen her at The workout place , Mercy Health For Life.. I just cant remember Her name. Had No idea She lived on 18th street. Please set the record straight for Me. Thank You.
Indy NP

Ingleside, TX

#2 Jan 11, 2012
I am NOT SURE but ... think this is the very nice lady married to the Title Company / Realtor Guy, Steve Wilkins who are the "toast of the town with their DOO DAH PARADE" !

I think she did Disability and Social Security type cases and represented people who needed to have someone get them help in quailifying for disability payments. If so, that makes sense it is her being involved but not SURE !

My question is, what else did she do to be LOCKED UP in jail ?

Wake up Indy, does anyone know the real story or facts ?
lookout for 5-0

Culver City, CA

#3 Jan 11, 2012
she probably got stopped for an expired tag.
This is what I read

Aransas Pass, TX

#4 Jan 11, 2012
A case resulting in the arrest of eight southeast Kansas residents for allegedly defrauding the Medicaid program stemmed from an internal investigation conducted by Shari Coatney, the Chief Executive Officer for the SKIL Resource Center based in Parsons. SKIL provides payroll services for people using home and community based services as well as other Medicaid programs. Coatney said she suspected a problem in early 2010, noting SKIL’s job is to protect the integrity of the agency’s programs. She then contacted the Kansas Attorney General’s office which initiated an extended investigation that continues at this time. On December 19th, the Kansas Attorney General’s Office filed a number of charges that were primarily felony counts stemming from falsifying personal care attendant claims for amounts over $1-thousand dollars and under $25-thousand dollars. Court appearances are scheduled for all eight defendants January 9th at 1 p.m.. 27 felony counts were filed against 31 year old Becky Coda of Independence whose bond was set at $3-thousand dollars. Bond was set at $2-thousand dollars for 43 year old Tammy Pease of Altamont who faces 23 felony counts and two misdemeanor charges; 37 year old Shannon Menzer of Cherryvale who faces 16 felony counts and 55 year old Paula Wilkins of Independence who is charged with 19 felonies and two misdemeanors. Bonds of $1-thousand dollars each were set for 20 year old Arron Grow of Altamont who is charged with 9 felonies, 36 year old Billy Culp of Altamont who faces three felonies, 38 year old Teresa Corber of Independence who is charged with eight felonies and two misdemeanors and 58 year old Molly Musgrove of Independence who faces six felonies. Witnesses listed on the complaint include representatives of various banks, the Kansas Medicaid Program and the SKIL Resource Center which cooperated fully with the Attorney General’s office. SKIL continues to serve more than 65-hundred customers statewide.
desuhu

Waverly, KS

#6 Jan 11, 2012
Well, if she is Steve's wife, that's an interesting development and I wonder what his Mom thinks, if she's still alive. She was very snooty.
desuhu

Waverly, KS

#7 Jan 11, 2012
O.K., just read "there will be blood's" post. Damn!
sekguy

United States

#8 Jan 11, 2012
desuhu wrote:
Well, if she is Steve's wife, that's an interesting development and I wonder what his Mom thinks, if she's still alive. She was very snooty.
Hey dumb*ss Steve's wife's name is JoAnn and his mother died several years ago.
hottt rod

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2012
She is the X wife of dale wilkens that owns the car shop. I would imagine she is locked up for ramming the police car a while back or a drug charge. She got into the meth and fell off the deep end!
Crazy

Ingleside, TX

#10 Jan 11, 2012
The whole world is MAD. Isn't there anything scared anymore >> OR REAL???
Indy NP

Ingleside, TX

#11 Jan 11, 2012
Meth, Ramming a Police Car,... That will do it !

Thanks for clearing the identification up over who is who and what is what !!

By the way ... No time for BS but, since everyone else gets out of JAIL for Meth, why is she still in ????????/
Mindless Drivel Detector

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2012
Would imagine if some of you weren't so quick to throw people's names through the fire, perhaps you could check spellings on names and then wouldn't have to worry about HOW ABSOLUTELY IDIOTIC YOUR POSTS ARE when you don't take the time to check those things out. Yes I did mean to yell!
Duke Nukem ll

United States

#13 Jan 11, 2012
There Will Be Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve's wife is not named Paula.
Damn.
Blow it out your AZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!
Bystander

Ingleside, TX

#14 Jan 11, 2012
Mindless Drivel Detector wrote:
Would imagine if some of you weren't so quick to throw people's names through the fire, perhaps you could check spellings on names and then wouldn't have to worry about HOW ABSOLUTELY IDIOTIC YOUR POSTS ARE when you don't take the time to check those things out. Yes I did mean to yell!
Im guessing your one of the bad guys or realated to one of those losers. I dont have to yell. I speak english and get my point across plain and simple. And What????

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#15 Jan 11, 2012
hottt rod wrote:
She is the X wife of dale wilkens that owns the car shop. I would imagine she is locked up for ramming the police car a while back or a drug charge. She got into the meth and fell off the deep end!
Now, that's who I thought she might be in the first place, until I read this post. Guess I shouldn't jump to conclusions. The first thing I said when I read about the arrests, was, "I wonder if she is Dale Wilken's wife." Didn't know they were divorced. And back at ya dumbass, I was just commenting on what had previously been said. And, I corrected myself.
Mindless Drivel Detector

United States

#16 Jan 11, 2012
Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>Im guessing your one of the bad guys or realated to one of those losers. I dont have to yell. I speak english and get my point across plain and simple. And What????
Might brush up on your spelling and punctuation. And your guessing. Don't know anyone involved. And if your anywhere near as good as me, then you would be alright. I just get tired of people calling out people by there real name from the safety of their anonymous typewriters. I only dream that at some point, someone will make a libelous statement that will get them in more legal hot water than they can possibly imagine. Even if all they have to lose is the trailer, the car in the front yard on blocks, and the inflatable pool.
Mindless Drivel Detector

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2012
I just get tired of people calling out people by their real name from the safety of their anonymous typewriters
Always Helpful

North Las Vegas, NV

#18 Jan 11, 2012
<quoted text>Might brush up on your spelling and punctuation. And your guessing. Don't know anyone involved. And if your anywhere near as good as me, then you would be alright. I just get tired of people calling out people by there real name from the safety of their anonymous typewriters. I only dream that at some point, someone will make a libelous statement that will get them in more legal hot water than they can possibly imagine. Even if all they have to lose is the trailer, the car in the front yard on blocks, and the inflatable pool.
You may want to brush up on the proper use of "Your" and "You're".
Mindless Drivel Detector

United States

#19 Jan 11, 2012
Always Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to brush up on the proper use of "Your" and "You're".
Thanks, I will. My points still stand.
Who

Wichita, KS

#20 Jan 12, 2012
I just get tired of people calling out people by their real name from the safety of their anonymous typewriters
You don't have to get on topix and read it.
Mindless Drivel Detector

United States

#21 Jan 12, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to get on topix and read it.
Theoretically that is correct. But I, like everyone else on the planet have the right to. People I know have the right to. People in my family have that right. So in a considerate world, a person in general has that right. They should also have the right to be portrayed publically in a dignified manner but that seems to fall by the wayside on this site. By your comment, I guess you believe it would be all right in a public setting (sporting event, concert, company meeting etc etc) for a person to get in front of everyone present including yourself, and pretty much speak their mind and opinion. By your rationale, in most cases you wouldn't have to be there. Of course, most of us know that generally people aren't courageous enough to directly share some of the thoughts that appear on these forums.

Most of the time, the comments shared about a person on here are about people who have had some troubles. I believe a lot of posters don't think that those people have any rights. That the publicity generated by the media, or by people talking in a small town, is not "punishment" enough. But I have also seen numerous comments by people merely expressing opinions, that while certainly they have the right to those opinions, in my opinion really shouldn't be shared anonymously, publically. We are all ***holes in people's minds if that is what they want to believe. These are just thoughts that I believe. Doesn't necessarily mean that "society" thinks that way too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misleading Cost of Mold Abatement at City Hall 5 min Uh Huh 18
Leadership Independence/ Chamber Program/$350 t... 2 hr Crater 63
Hogsett Unconditional Support of Mickey Webb 9 hr ghost town coming 6
Joanne Smith, City Spokesperson, Former Mercy H... 12 hr taxed enough 5
Another Clueless Editorial about City 13 hr Sharpie 11
stolen car 15 hr Cinnamon Bun. 1
Denounce Trump to Save the Republic 22 hr Keith 13

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance