Guncare: Free Guns for Every U.S. Cit...

Guncare: Free Guns for Every U.S. Citizen

Posted in the Independence Forum

Free Guns

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Everyone seems to be on the gun control bandwagon lately, so I'd like to offer an alternative solution.

1 Free gun for every U.S. Citizen + a monthly supply of ammo.

We have food stamps, Medicare, Social Security and perhaps we could call this one Guncare.

What do ya think?
RJHT

Wichita, KS

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Maybe not ALL but at least the vast majority that still have brains, maturity, an common sense.
wtf

Alma, KS

#3 Dec 19, 2012
better add the class for the proper use of the guns
Free Guns

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Dec 19, 2012
wtf wrote:
better add the class for the proper use of the guns
We can do that... Obama's payin' for it

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

.

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Free Guns wrote:
Everyone seems to be on the gun control bandwagon lately, so I'd like to offer an alternative solution.
1 Free gun for every U.S. Citizen + a monthly supply of ammo.
We have food stamps, Medicare, Social Security and perhaps we could call this one Guncare.
What do ya think?
No, Ralphie, you'll shoot your eye out.

Since: Oct 10

Independence, Kansas

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Free Guns wrote:
<quoted text>
We can do that... Obama's payin' for it
Don't kid yourself, the taxpayer pays for all government services. Period.

Oh, by the way, the taypayer also pays for Obama's planned holiday outings and vacation that he so richly deserves for being our benifactor and world-class cheerleader. <said with tongue-in-cheek>
wally515

Parsons, KS

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Switzerland does not have a standing army, instead opting for a peoples' militia for its national defense. The vast majority of men between the ages of 20 and 30 are conscripted into the militia and undergo military training, including weapons training. The personal weapons of the militia are kept at home as part of the military obligations; Switzerland thus has one of the highest militia gun ownership rates in the world.[1] In recent times political opposition has expressed a desire for tighter gun regulations.[2] A referendum in February 2011 rejected stricter gun control.[3]

When was the last time Switzerland invaded a foreign country or was invaded themselves? Maybe this thread has some merit after all? It sure would be cheaper than maintaining a "standing army".
Free Guns

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Dec 19, 2012
wally515 wrote:
Switzerland does not have a standing army, instead opting for a peoples' militia for its national defense. The vast majority of men between the ages of 20 and 30 are conscripted into the militia and undergo military training, including weapons training. The personal weapons of the militia are kept at home as part of the military obligations; Switzerland thus has one of the highest militia gun ownership rates in the world.[1] In recent times political opposition has expressed a desire for tighter gun regulations.[2] A referendum in February 2011 rejected stricter gun control.[3]
When was the last time Switzerland invaded a foreign country or was invaded themselves? Maybe this thread has some merit after all? It sure would be cheaper than maintaining a "standing army".
Very interesting...I would LOVE to move to Switzerland
The Plain Truth

Henderson, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Free Guns wrote:
Everyone seems to be on the gun control bandwagon lately, so I'd like to offer an alternative solution.
1 Free gun for every U.S. Citizen + a monthly supply of ammo.
We have food stamps, Medicare, Social Security and perhaps we could call this one Guncare.
What do ya think?
You forgot to mention ObamaPhones.
Just because

Independence, KS

#10 Dec 21, 2012
It would be nice if we required job training for those the government gave away taxpayer money to.
NRA

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2013
This sounds like a good idea!
responding

Cherryvale, KS

#12 Jan 3, 2013
They said today it cost $3 million just for Air Force One to fly the President to Hawaii and back and that didn't include the secret service protection while he was there.
me

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2013
YES! I love free stuff!
balls

Independence, KS

#14 Jan 8, 2013
THESE GUNS AIN'T FREE! I PAY A MONTHLY GYM MEMBERSHIP!:kisses biceps:
anti-gun

Coffeyville, KS

#15 Jan 21, 2013
wally515 wrote:
When was the last time Switzerland invaded a foreign country or was invaded themselves? Maybe this thread has some merit after all? It sure would be cheaper than maintaining a "standing army".
that nazi didn't invade switzerland because the swiss could entrench in the mountains. mountain fighting is nasty business and the krauts wanted none of it.
maybe so

Jefferson City, MO

#16 Jan 21, 2013
Free Guns wrote:
Everyone seems to be on the gun control bandwagon lately, so I'd like to offer an alternative solution.
1 Free gun for every U.S. Citizen + a monthly supply of ammo.
We have food stamps, Medicare, Social Security and perhaps we could call this one Guncare.
What do ya think?
i think crime would drop, seeing everyone knows everyone else is packing too. the cowboys did it. wasn't to msny african cowboys then though. still might work...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name of hotel 1 min south side 6
3 - 2 - 1 Bye-Bye Mickey 16 min so true 6
Who Is Ghost Town Coming? 17 min funny 74
Who will be the new godfather of topix? 57 min Taxpayer 1
Ashcraft Tire Building 1 hr tony 31
ticket for car window tint to dark UGH (Mar '13) 1 hr Frank Crebase 45
Tulsa kids splattered with AR-15 3 hr this aint tulsa 2
Apricot Boutique 19 hr Frank Crebase 8

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages