Next Last
Dumped

Wichita, KS

#21 Jan 20, 2013
Probably some girl he dumped.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22 Jan 22, 2013
i agree usually this sight is full of bs and gossip. But this person is correct about jason truitt, i know cuz he violated my 13 yr old daughter. I went to police but because my daughter wouldnt testify, nothing was done. my daughter was embarrassed and afraid. which is y he is still out and apparently continues to pray on our daughters.

Since: Oct 10

Independence, Kansas

#23 Jan 22, 2013
myas12 wrote:
i agree usually this sight is full of bs and gossip. But this person is correct about jason truitt, i know cuz he violated my 13 yr old daughter. I went to police but because my daughter wouldnt testify, nothing was done. my daughter was embarrassed and afraid. which is y he is still out and apparently continues to pray on our daughters.
Guess what...unless your daughter would testify then according to the law, nothing happened.

In our system of justice, the accused has the right to face their accuser. You weren't the victim in this case and you can't testify for your daughter unless you actually witnessed something related to the crime.

Without sworn testimony and cross examination of a victim or a witness, it's just like nothing happened and the police can not do a thing unless they witnessed something.

Convince your daughter to testify and something would probably be done.

Please remember everyone is supposed to get a fair trial before a jury. The trial of this man on an internet forum isn't the way to do this and it is unfair to him.

I agree, however that if he did do something with your daughter, that he should man up and take his punishment like a man.

How would you feel if you were accused of something that you didn't do and you were tried and convicted right here on this forum? I doubt you would stand for it.

Talk to your daughter and get her to make a statement to the police and they will more than likely take him in for questioning...if there is enough evidence to hold him for trial, then the county attorney will file charges.

That is how the system works, like it or not.
sucker

Chanute, KS

#24 Jan 23, 2013
your daughter would suck a dick for an ice cream cone to begin with. i am sure mine isnt the only dick she has slobbered on lately. some one has to teach her so i took control of the situation. some guy will thanks me for it one day. the only thing you should be mad is about your bad parenting, allowing your daughter to go out drinking with older guys. a proper upbringing would have found her in church or at home instead of out looking for alcohol and sex all the time. the fault obviously lies at home. she was going to suck someones dick. be glad it was someone who sent her back home when she was done

Location hidden

#25 Jan 24, 2013
sucker wrote:
your daughter would suck a dick for an ice cream cone to begin with. i am sure mine isnt the only dick she has slobbered on lately. some one has to teach her so i took control of the situation. some guy will thanks me for it one day. the only thing you should be mad is about your bad parenting, allowing your daughter to go out drinking with older guys. a proper upbringing would have found her in church or at home instead of out looking for alcohol and sex all the time. the fault obviously lies at home. she was going to suck someones dick. be glad it was someone who sent her back home when she was done
First off u dont know who my daughter is so stop talking bs. Second if u had paid any attention i wasnt the one that said anything about alcohol. It wasnt involved! U dont know the fact dumbf#*k neither did i say they had sex. now if u get off on messing with children then i suggest u get some help.
Wow

Wichita, KS

#27 Jan 25, 2013
This is terrible, I'm getting tired of calling TWBB!
TWBB

Ingleside, TX

#28 Jan 25, 2013
Yeah, me too.

Location hidden

#29 Jan 25, 2013
parent wrote:
<quoted text>
had kept an eye on your daughter, like your main job as a parent requires, then she wouldn't have been out sucking dick regardless of alcohol involvement. and did you ever wonder why she is out looking for love on the streets instead of getting love at home from her family? it is easier to blame us guys for your daughters and your own shortcomings than it is to look in the mirror and wonder what you may have done or not done as a parent to stop her from this. trust me, i know her and all her friends she hangs with and they all suck dick because they want to not because we want them to. we don't argue much when their hand is on our zipper though. keep your 13 year old daughter at home and she wont be out gobbling sperm every night. how hard is that?
So im guessing u dont have children. u assume i a shitty parent and ill admit i aint perfect. and i am a terrible father.. but a good mother, no i dont have the luxury to stay home and just parent, i must work to provide for them too. u post on here using name parent and u talk about allowing children to perform sexual favors for u.. And then say im a bad parent... u have no idea what it is to b responsible adult or a parent
Worked

Independence, KS

#30 Jan 25, 2013
myas12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So im guessing u dont have children. u assume i a shitty parent and ill admit i aint perfect. and i am a terrible father.. but a good mother, no i dont have the luxury to stay home and just parent, i must work to provide for them too. u post on here using name parent and u talk about allowing children to perform sexual favors for u.. And then say im a bad parent... u have no idea what it is to b responsible adult or a parent
You guys are both stupid if you ask me.
you know what to do

United States

#31 Jan 25, 2013
Are you really concerned about this Truitt guy? well then call the cops. He basically admitted on here that he did have sexual relations with a 13 year old girl.(which is illegal) He can say it wasnt him but they can do a search determing what location that post was sent on. it can track the computer to the address and then connect him.

Since: Feb 13

Kirksville, MO

#32 Feb 3, 2013
Anyone who has to mess with a child to get his jollies....well first and foremost is a piece of shit(in my opinion) and should be taken to the nearest tree and hung.
know this person well

United States

#35 Mar 25, 2013
I know this Truitt boy well and he is a piece of shit. He refuses to work and lives off other ppl including his own mother who had to leave her own home cuz he and all his friends took over her apt. His idea of working is thinkin he some kinda drug dealer, wen he can't even do that cuz he fucks ppl over and now he got a bunch ppl after him. He has a lazy bitch who doesn't mind he's slept with a child and is a compulsive liar. Matter of fact she is the same way!! I think the mother of this child should do somethin bout it. It isn't the first time and probably won't be the last time he does this.
btk

United States

#36 Mar 25, 2013
thats how they caught the btk killer traced a disc he sent and they traced it to what address. they can do the same thing to the pos. they can trace what internet connection it was on..
oh btw joke is on him

United States

#37 Mar 25, 2013
Joke is on him because honestly when i worked at standard motors his mom use to give me head all the time.. betty truitt. I called her boppin betty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love Ghost Down Going Day 13 min Mr Deeds 4
Indy profiteers 23 min Sherlock 2
Love Independence Day Activities 32 min Help Indy 46
St John Imaging Center at Mercy 40 min Help Indy 16
Matcor Metal Fab (Jun '09) 48 min Sal 133
G&W Foods Ribbon Cutting 6 hr Joker 8
Commission Meeting 04 28 2016 23 hr ghost town coming 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages