unregistered sex offender

Posted in the Independence Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Independence, KS

#1 Jan 15, 2013
http://www.facebook.com/jason.truitt.33...

watch out with your daughters around ages 12 and up he has gotten girls drunk and tried to fool around with them and has offer them rides home with return of sexual acts
One who cares

Independence, KS

#2 Jan 15, 2013
And you know this for a fact how ?
Bath Salts

Chanute, KS

#3 Jan 15, 2013
If he is unregistered, you would need some facts to back this up. If it is true, wouldn't you go to the police instead of Topix?
I have not looked him up to see if he should be registered but I think you should present that information instead of his FB page. You know, like a link to his mugshot being arrested for said offense.
hmmm

Chanute, KS

#4 Jan 15, 2013
i'd like to say i'm surprised, but i'm not.
totally called it!

Since: Oct 10

Independence, Kansas

#5 Jan 15, 2013
KBI registered offender site:

http://www.kbi.ks.gov/registeredoffender/Capt...
well

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2013
well is he a sex offender or not?
Hmm

Wichita, KS

#7 Jan 16, 2013
No Truitt as an offender on the FBI list. Whoever put this on here has done an injustice to this kid and to put his facebook page on here. Shame on you.
Idiot

Kirksville, MO

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Haha his profile pic is taken infront of the jail!
Bec

Chanute, KS

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Wow whoever put this boys stuff out like this is a idiot. You better hope & pray your right on what you say about him being a sex offender. The way I see topix is if someone gets mad @ someone this is the place to come & Gossip about people which is uncalled for. Grow up people & act like Adults.
fyi

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
men have been getting girls drunk for years oldest trick in the book all you can do is get the police involved and teach your daughters to know better. Watch them and know where they are and who they are with I am not defending any man that does this.
Wrong town

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2013
To solve that problem stop getting drunk & depending on people to make or buy your beers & you won't have that to worry about.
Bath Salts

Chanute, KS

#12 Jan 16, 2013
So this thread should be deleted since he is not a sex offender. I also recommend when calling someone out specifically, use your real name. Hard to believe something so serious from someone who isn't willing to post their name.
Just me

United States

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Guess I'm gonna half to call TWBB again so he can waste half a day getting rid of more topic trash!!!
just saying

Springfield, MO

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Just me wrote:
Guess I'm gonna half to call TWBB again so he can waste half a day getting rid of more topic trash!!!
Way to go Jan!! You're our hero!!
Hmm

Aransas Pass, TX

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Just me wrote:
Sorry, but what can he do? He's only one person, who has a life of his own on top of moderating. No use calling him up every time you read something you don't like, when you can simply ignore it and move on.
Just me

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but what can he do? He's only one person, who has a life of his own on top of moderating. No use calling him up every time you read something you don't like, when you can simply ignore it and move on.
he is the Editor, but he got mad and hasn't done a lot for a couple of years.
Worked

Independence, KS

#17 Jan 17, 2013
I have reported this thread. Eventually it will get deleted and we can all go on our merry little way. I would like to see the day where people can use their anonymity responsibly. The idea is to be able to post ideas and ideals without being alienated by your actual community not to alienate people in your community by posting negative, likely untruthful trash.
That being said, I come here anonymously to help weed out the trash by reporting things that use first and last names. I don't come here for any other reason. But if you come here to post about meaningful topics and discussions, your best bet in getting that back is to report the trash and continue to post on what you think is important.
Twbb

United States

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Sent in feedback the other day. They probably ignoring me after last week.
concerned

Coffeyville, KS

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Bath Salts wrote:
If he is unregistered, you would need some facts to back this up. If it is true, wouldn't you go to the police instead of Topix?
I have not looked him up to see if he should be registered but I think you should present that information instead of his FB page. You know, like a link to his mugshot being arrested for said offense.
No, Topix is way better than police
stinky

Chanute, KS

#20 Jan 20, 2013
merica101 wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/jason. truitt.33?ref=ts&fref=ts
watch out with your daughters around ages 12 and up he has gotten girls drunk and tried to fool around with them and has offer them rides home with return of sexual acts
Since you registered with topix your sole post was to call this kid out and label him a pervert. If there is any truth to your claim, why haven't you responded to the 18 comments on your thread this week?

If I had a vested interest in the 12yo girl to whom you are referring, I would at least try to support my case. If he is a pedophile he needs to pay for it, but honestly I think your purpose is to stir up crap. He's not on the sex offenders list as indy dick pointed out. You've lost your argument by failure to participate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Failure Only Option 12 min SassynSweet 1
219 Days Until Sorry Obama Gone 1 hr nutso 17
The Rothschilds, Frankists, and the Satanic Mov... (Sep '11) 1 hr Is It You 5
Scanner activity 3 hr Is It You 7
Computer Generation/Radio Shack Closing 7 hr ghost town coming 23
Why is Webb Silent of Issue of City Hall??? 20 hr SassynSweet 17
May 2016 Jobs & Employment in Montgomery County 20 hr it is not howdydo... 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages