murder by elk city
Dirtywhiteboy

Fort Worth, TX

#61 Dec 3, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, there are some bad cops out there along with preachers. My question to you is how can you blame the cops for this? How do you KNOW FOR SURE that this guy was an informant for the cops. Are you speculating or do you know for a fact? If you know for a fact, how do you know? If you don't 100% that he was informing for them then how could they have anything to do with it. You might have seen some things first hand but do you know for sure about this situation? Some people choose to inform for the cops and yes the cops let them. It is the individuals decision to do it, the cops don't make them.
You are right in the end it is the individuals compliance but if it wasn't an option then people wouldn't get killed like in this situation. There are a lot of stories flying around but most of them are stories. How it all went down nobody knows unless they was there. One thing that is for certain is that the Mr smith had been wearing wires on other people prior to this. So I do speculate that is what got him killed. Whether or not he was wearing one on that day who knows. Why would Kansas keep this guys body around his house? Why did the cops go to the residence in the first place? I just have a hard time believing it's all a coincidence.. So my theory is how did Kansas find out about the informant.. Why did he shoot him three times unsure about how many but at least one of those to the head. It's a messed up situation I'm curious to hear what happens in court as to what the motive was. Thx for objecting in a nicer manner than most....
MakesUWonder

Woodward, OK

#62 Dec 3, 2011
If someone from the Sheriff's dept told you anything (and I could guess which one it is) they need to go. They are in violation of the oath they take of confidentiality. Sorry but I don't think your story is accurate.
SAD II

Howard, KS

#63 Dec 4, 2011
Amber Bright set the wheels in motion and used people to get what she wanted, Unfortunatley Kansas got involved with her, He is a GOOD MAN he always worked eveyday he could, always made a honest living until he met Satan minion "Amber Bright"
angelbaby

United States

#64 Dec 4, 2011
nobody knows the truth but god and the person that did it cops lie all the time so u never really know what really happens
excuses

Independence, KS

#65 Dec 4, 2011
SAD II wrote:
Amber Bright set the wheels in motion and used people to get what she wanted, Unfortunatley Kansas got involved with her, He is a GOOD MAN he always worked eveyday he could, always made a honest living until he met Satan minion "Amber Bright"
If Kansas is so great why did he beat that girl all the time and i know he did because i took her to the hospital once myself,and i called the law on him for doing it.A real man would not put his hand on a female for any reason.
SAD II

Howard, KS

#66 Dec 4, 2011
Amber uses everybody,she once cut Kansas from the top of his head to the bottom of his chin she's used him ABUSED him and took full advantage of he's heart, Amber is a violent person, leads people down a bad path.
NOpittyHERE

Waynesville, MO

#67 Dec 4, 2011
All I ever seen on her was self inflicted needle marks
If he beat her like you say why did she keep running back to him
excuses

Independence, KS

#68 Dec 4, 2011
NOpittyHERE wrote:
All I ever seen on her was self inflicted needle marks
If he beat her like you say why did she keep running back to him
That i never could understand
excuses

Independence, KS

#69 Dec 4, 2011
We can blame all we want but the truth is a persons life was taken and some one has to pay for that,i really feel sorry for the families involved.
NOpittyHERE

Waynesville, MO

#70 Dec 4, 2011
excuses wrote:
We can blame all we want but the truth is a persons life was taken and some one has to pay for that,i really feel sorry for the families involved.
truth is maybe more than one should pay for this
MakesUWonder

Woodward, OK

#71 Dec 4, 2011
Truth is no one will ever know the full truth...
really

United States

#72 Dec 4, 2011
amber is a piece of trash. and so is kansas. i raised jaycee (her daughter) for the past year until her grandma (tammy) tried to step up. shortly after all this went down.
really

United States

#73 Dec 4, 2011
amber shot more dope than ozzy osbourne and kansas smacked that girl around every arguement they got in. amber deserved it cause she would not leave him. gave up her kids for him and drugs.!
uh yah

United States

#74 Dec 5, 2011
humm wrote:
the above comment is NOT RIGHT
it is correct I'm the one who works there! I think I know what happened!!!
gech

Hutchinson, KS

#75 Dec 5, 2011
Tammy is a bigger doper than her daughter
just curious

Talala, OK

#76 Dec 5, 2011
uh yah wrote:
<quoted text>
it is correct I'm the one who works there! I think I know what happened!!!
You sound very professional. Anyway I know his family, his friends, and the woman who had his child and I still don't know the entirety of what went on. There is no concrete story on this. The Reporter says one thing, a reporting on KOKI's website says another. His father cannot talk about it (understandably!) and he was the one who drove Kansas to the Elk Co Police Dept to turn himself in. If you feel like you know exactly what went on then good for you. But I say you don't and aren't meant to.
really

United States

#77 Dec 5, 2011
Dirtywhiteboy wrote:
<quoted text> You are right in the end it is the individuals compliance but if it wasn't an option then people wouldn't get killed like in this situation. There are a lot of stories flying around but most of them are stories. How it all went down nobody knows unless they was there. One thing that is for certain is that the Mr smith had been wearing wires on other people prior to this. So I do speculate that is what got him killed. Whether or not he was wearing one on that day who knows. Why would Kansas keep this guys body around his house? Why did the cops go to the residence in the first place? I just have a hard time believing it's all a coincidence.. So my theory is how did Kansas find out about the informant.. Why did he shoot him three times unsure about how many but at least one of those to the head. It's a messed up situation I'm curious to hear what happens in court as to what the motive was. Thx for objecting in a nicer manner than most....
Totally understandable. I to hope everything comes out in the court room. I'm sure alot of questoins will be answered then.
angelbaby

United States

#78 Dec 5, 2011
no body will ever know the truth but god and da people that did it tammy got busted also and to save her ass she started nameing names so theres no point in arguing about what u heard or who said it and da cops lie alot as well
she LOST her kids

Waynesville, MO

#79 Dec 5, 2011
really wrote:
amber shot more dope than ozzy osbourne and kansas smacked that girl around every arguement they got in. amber deserved it cause she would not leave him. gave up her kids for him and drugs.!
Kansas was NOT with Amber when she lost them Kids they were no longer together
he was working for the nursery doing a job in OLK staying in a motel They busted in her and her moms house for meth and took the kids
uh yah

United States

#80 Dec 5, 2011
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>You sound very professional. Anyway I know his family, his friends, and the woman who had his child and I still don't know the entirety of what went on. There is no concrete story on this. The Reporter says one thing, a reporting on KOKI's website says another. His father cannot talk about it (understandably!) and he was the one who drove Kansas to the Elk Co Police Dept to turn himself in. If you feel like you know exactly what went on then good for you. But I say you don't and aren't meant to.
Correction elk county sheriffs dept and no he was turned into independence but no sense of arguing just saying what I knew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are your thoughts on our community correct... 41 min Homie Chick 14
Stadium 2 hr Right 105
News Equity makes an acquisition in Independence 2 hr Go Cardinals Chiefs 2
HATE DEVILBABY? then do this.... 2 hr Tangeray 15
water Mon dryguy 1
visitors to forum will scroll down for you, not me Sun devilbaby 13
Tina Mercer (Jan '14) Sun Bobby is filthy 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages