Im sorry I did it again but its not m...

Im sorry I did it again but its not my fault

Posted in the Independence Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
M Webb

Chanute, KS

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Yes, I screwed the pooch again, Iím sorry but it was not my fault. You see the guys that hired me are at fault for this one. Iím talking about all the houses we are condemning.
In particular the one on Oak st. just west of the AA building.

On Wed the 24th we sent a crew from G&G dozer to demolish it and low and behold it had been sold. Yep we didnít know or care I just wanted it gone. Well as it turns out our insurance company and city has to reimburse the owner and pay for all the damage done to the property. Along with replace and repair all the personal belongings of the new owner. Of course we could have confirmed all the details first, but why would we?

We would rather just spend more of OUR money. Or I guess YOUR money for another stupid donít do our job fiasco. Remember our motto: Ready, Fire, Aim!!
By the way you wont see this in the paper!!!!
One more thing You will address me as the GREAT OZZ and three monkey boys not M. Webb and posse.
xman

Wichita, KS

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Fake
Vote

Wichita, KS

#3 Mar 23, 2013
It needed to be torn down with a lot more.
oh no

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2013
M Webb wrote:
Yes, I screwed the pooch again, Iím sorry but it was not my fault. You see the guys that hired me are at fault for this one. Iím talking about all the houses we are condemning.
In particular the one on Oak st. just west of the AA building.
On Wed the 24th we sent a crew from G&G dozer to demolish it and low and behold it had been sold. Yep we didnít know or care I just wanted it gone. Well as it turns out our insurance company and city has to reimburse the owner and pay for all the damage done to the property. Along with replace and repair all the personal belongings of the new owner. Of course we could have confirmed all the details first, but why would we?
We would rather just spend more of OUR money. Or I guess YOUR money for another stupid donít do our job fiasco. Remember our motto: Ready, Fire, Aim!!
By the way you wont see this in the paper!!!!
One more thing You will address me as the GREAT OZZ and three monkey boys not M. Webb and posse.
Well m webb looks like you got your web trolls out doing your bidding. Do you pay your staff to surf the net? if so how much?
Ono

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2013
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Well m webb looks like you got your web trolls out doing your bidding. Do you pay your staff to surf the net? if so how much?
I'm going to take your post at face value. And that you are sincere in the belief, that those words express. So I'm guessing that you are really old because it takes years to cultivate and groom that much stupidity.
xman

Wichita, KS

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Ono wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to take your post at face value. And that you are sincere in the belief, that those words express. So I'm guessing that you are really old because it takes years to cultivate and groom that much stupidity.
Using more words not only throws off your reader. It also makes you look Luke a doublebag. Cut to the chase.
Ono

Wichita, KS

#7 Mar 24, 2013
xman wrote:
<quoted text>
Using more words not only throws off your reader. It also makes you look Luke a doublebag. Cut to the chase.
I've had a lot of things said about me over the years but this is the first time I've been accused of "looking Luke a doublebag". Not sure if I should feel insulted or not?
GGS

Wichita, KS

#8 Mar 24, 2013
here, let me edit it for you: "it also makes you look like a douchebag." There...feel insulted.
Ono

Wichita, KS

#9 Mar 24, 2013
GGS wrote:
here, let me edit it for you: "it also makes you look like a douchebag." There...feel insulted.
By the likes of you? Not hardly. Granted a douche for you would cover your entire body, vag.
GGS

Wichita, KS

#10 Mar 24, 2013
....what?
xman

Wichita, KS

#11 Mar 24, 2013
Ono wrote:
<quoted text>By the likes of you? Not hardly. Granted a douche for you would cover your entire body, vag.
Dafaq?
Ono

Wichita, KS

#12 Mar 24, 2013
xman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dafaq?
hytre
Ono

Wichita, KS

#13 Mar 24, 2013
GGS wrote:
....what?
You bathe in Summers Eve. Clear enough?
GGS

Wichita, KS

#14 Mar 24, 2013
good one.
oh no

United States

#15 Mar 24, 2013
Ono wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to take your post at face value. And that you are sincere in the belief, that those words express. So I'm guessing that you are really old because it takes years to cultivate and groom that much stupidity.
so you are barb? or cowan? since i am sincere that you are a troll and dont like it when the city group screws up gets caught and does the old blame it and shake it dance. please you have came to a game of wits and you are unarmed. dont even try, as it was put on another thread, you are already owned
Ono

United States

#16 Mar 24, 2013
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are barb? or cowan? since i am sincere that you are a troll and dont like it when the city group screws up gets caught and does the old blame it and shake it dance. please you have came to a game of wits and you are unarmed. dont even try, as it was put on another thread, you are already owned
OWNED!!!!? You couldn't even manage a short term lease on me. At first, I believed in your original post that you were just trying (unsuccessfully) to be funny or witty. And figured after my reply to you that you would say something to the effect that "yes I realize the original post was someone trying to be over the top to satirize our much beloved city manager". But somehow through your repeated posts, I tend to believe that you really thought the original post was actually something other than satire. That a city employee posted that. You've managed to satirize yourself.

And all I can think now is I hope you haven't reproduced. There's enough "incredibly stupid" in the world now without you propagating more.
Oh no

Wichita, KS

#17 Mar 25, 2013
I reproduced your mom.
butte queen

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2013
Oh no wrote:
I reproduced your mom.
It only took you 22 hours to come up with this sophomoric post. Perhaps you are slightly more intelligent than I originally gave you credit for.
oh no

United States

#19 Mar 25, 2013
butte queen wrote:
<quoted text>It only took you 22 hours to come up with this sophomoric post. Perhaps you are slightly more intelligent than I originally gave you credit for.
Ok slow poke let me dumb it down for you and this includes both posted names. I will type real slow for y o u.
Stop you are way out of your league. I am too smart for you and I dont call you names. Thats because I am smarter than you. Again you are owned. Go to sleep now you are tired.
butte queen

United States

#20 Mar 25, 2013
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok slow poke let me dumb it down for you and this includes both posted names. I will type real slow for y o u.
Stop you are way out of your league. I am too smart for you and I dont call you names. Thats because I am smarter than you. Again you are owned. Go to sleep now you are tired.
Okay (feel free to notice the correct spelling of that word Mr. "I am too smart for you"), why don't you explain to me slowly, in your original post, did you really feel that city workers posted the original thread, or were you just trying to display your funny (legend in your own mind) wit. I mean really, all you have really responded to me is that you own me and I am out of my league. Which would be comparable to myself walking into a MENSA meeting and proclaiming, "I own this room and you are all out of my league".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MCAC Hype again at Monday County Commission M... 15 min Resident 11
12th Grade English Teacher 1 hr Many thanks to te... 23
There is a Arsonist among us. 1 hr Lets stop this 6
pest control company (cpr) (Jan '12) 18 hr woody 49
The Oval at night? 19 hr Advice Fairy 13
Don't Split the Vote! 20 hr Local Yocal 14
Today's Reporter Mon Subscriber 45

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance