Fred

Independence, KS

#1 Feb 12, 2012
If you work at subway I guess it's ok to take the deposit and say you misplaced it, and you don't get prosecuted? What a great guy to work for!!!
hey

Chanute, KS

#2 Feb 12, 2012
I want to get a job there!!
makes ya go hummmmm

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 13, 2012
Perhaps they split the take
Kelly j

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2012
Subway has a thing for people who steal money! A manager in Bartlesville stole over $15,000 and kept her job because she promised to return it, she got another $5,000 before they fired her.
Teresa

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2012
What he did was inexcusable, but please don't make it sound like everyone who works there is a crook. It happens everywhere, not just there. I remember when Defevers had the lady that worked there that pocketed over $100,000. We just need more honest people in the world!
Which one

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 14, 2012
Indy or Coffeyville?
Teresa

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2012
Indy
redd raven

Independence, KS

#8 Feb 14, 2012
Kelly j wrote:
Subway has a thing for people who steal money! A manager in Bartlesville stole over $15,000 and kept her job because she promised to return it, she got another $5,000 before they fired her.
Was her last name DeVivo?
Teresa

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2012
It was a male manager.
AintYaHomieNow

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Feb 14, 2012
The guy mentioned above is a total douche! He is from where I am from and we all know em! Pot smoking, womanizing, and just generally bad at being a human being. Heard his wife got smart and put his azz out finally!! Quit going around and trying to paint your soon to be ex as a whacko bro! All of us that know this punk know what kind of person he really is! I am calling corporate, he needs to be charged! It ain't like he didn't do it before! And he owes me money :( Guess when he lined his pockets with lettuce from the Subway he forgot about me! It's cool though, I woulda reported his sorry azz anyway and returned the stolen money just to see the wanna be gamblin man in cuffs....
Kelly j

United States

#11 Feb 14, 2012
Cynthia Holley was her name I think she ran the one in Dewey and the Subway by the bowling alley in Bartlesville.
whoa

Independence, KS

#12 Feb 15, 2012
Teresa wrote:
What he did was inexcusable, but please don't make it sound like everyone who works there is a crook. It happens everywhere, not just there. I remember when Defevers had the lady that worked there that pocketed over $100,000. We just need more honest people in the world!
Which lady was this? Do you know where she presently works? I heard she was still in Independence.
Teresa

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2012
I am not sure where she works now. She did own a business in Cherryvale, but not ure if she still has it or not. She was the book keeper.
Subway gives money away

Independence, KS

#14 Apr 1, 2012
Free money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boycott jumpstart 2 hr just wondering 9
High gas prices 5 hr Petro User 5
County intends to raise 2018 spending by $3.8 m... 6 hr ghost town coming 32
Airosol open in Neodesha again? 10 hr ghost town coming 1
Louis Ysusi Meet & Greet Tuesday 11 hr Like the entertai... 48
Cherryvale/Thayer School District 447 plans new... 15 hr tired GOP 15
Continued big spending dominates local 2018 bud... 17 hr Real 43

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance