Independence Garden Club?

Independence Garden Club?

Posted in the Independence Forum

Searching

Aransas Pass, TX

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Hi guys i really just need to get ahold of the Independence Garden Club. I have been trying to find a way to contact them but alas, i have had no luck. If anyone is a member of the garden club and can help me out that would be great or if you can provide some info on how I can contact them that would be wonderful. Thank you so much.
Petunia

Ingleside, TX

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Searching wrote:
Hi guys i really just need to get ahold of the Independence Garden Club. I have been trying to find a way to contact them but alas, i have had no luck. If anyone is a member of the garden club and can help me out that would be great or if you can provide some info on how I can contact them that would be wonderful. Thank you so much.
Try the Chamber of Commerce or the public library. Both used to keep updated lists of local organizations. Good luck.
Garden Club Member

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Our next meeting is March 4 at Noon at the Garden House in the Park.
Please

Independence, KS

#4 Feb 19, 2013
I thought they took the garden house for the new administration building for the park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indy EMS/Ambulance 3 hr Melissa Juarbe 42
Property Tax Deadbeats 6 hr Frank Crebase 43
Dump old city hall 15 hr Taxpayer 56
US Census Bureau Says Independence Population I... Mon freeman 9
County Commissioner Residence Mon my view 2
Sales Tax Collections Down Again Mon my view 11
County Commissioners Meeting Mon Frank Crebase 16

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance