Old guy hitting on teens.

Posted in the Independence Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Worried

Aransas Pass, TX

#1 Oct 22, 2012
I havve notice this guy in his late 40s hitting on teen girls 15-18 and act like it is no big deal. He rides around on a motor cycle "scouting" outt these girls and giving them rides. Does anyone know his nam or have an opinion on this?
bumpyhoppy

Independence, KS

#2 Oct 22, 2012
yeah, dont get on a bad motor scooter and ride (montrose, 1970's) lol
whatever_28

Independence, KS

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Ya well I'm sure its one of the priests again.
Not Quite

Bothell, WA

#4 Oct 23, 2012
Worried wrote:
I havve notice this guy in his late 40s hitting on teen girls 15-18 and act like it is no big deal. He rides around on a motor cycle "scouting" outt these girls and giving them rides. Does anyone know his nam or have an opinion on this?
Well, if these girls at that age are stupid enough to get on a motorcycle with a man old enough to be their father, well, what can anyone say... Just saying
doctor

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Worried wrote:
It's healthy when older people have hobbies and maintain an interest in life.
URADUMBAZZ

Chanute, KS

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Worried wrote:
Yo moron its like being gay if its legal leave it alone. If the chickies are legal move on. Are you a fatty that didnt get a ride?
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Not Quite wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if these girls at that age are stupid enough to get on a motorcycle with a man old enough to be their father, well, what can anyone say... Just saying
Interesting point of view. Possibly quite harmless. Alternative viewpoint would be, Guns don't kill people, Dads with Daughters do. Just saying

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting point of view. Possibly quite harmless. Alternative viewpoint would be, Guns don't kill people, Dads with Daughters do. Just saying
I concure

“America -God's Favorite Cuntry”

Since: Aug 12

Real America, USA

#9 Oct 23, 2012
It sounds like an interesting hobby these men have, one that I'm interested in getting into myself. I've been wondering what to do about my low self asteem and fear of aging and it appears this may be the cure. Does anyone have a teenage daughter they'd be willing to loan to me while I'm in training?

Location hidden

#10 Oct 23, 2012
Indy_Pendent wrote:
It sounds like an interesting hobby these men have, one that I'm interested in getting into myself. I've been wondering what to do about my low self asteem and fear of aging and it appears this may be the cure. Does anyone have a teenage daughter they'd be willing to loan to me while I'm in training?
I suggest you re-read Beaners post and take heed.

“America -God's Favorite Cuntry”

Since: Aug 12

Real America, USA

#11 Oct 23, 2012
No need to worry. I'll pay the dad's.

Besides, if I join your militia I'll have protection. The militia protects the constitution and the bible. Well, the constitution says nothing about teenage girls and old men. And the bible seems to provoke and justify it (Deuteronomy 22:13-18; Exodus 21:7-11). See, no harm. All's good.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 23, 2012
Indy_Pendent wrote:
Besides, if I join your militia I'll have protection. The militia protects the constitution and the bible. Well, the constitution says nothing about teenage girls and old men. And the bible seems to provoke and justify it (Deuteronomy 22:13-18; Exodus 21:7-11). See, no harm. All's good.
Freedom of speech comes with a price Indy-pendent, itís called accountability. Itís one thing to joke about and blaspheme as my God has had worse done to and against Him; but I have a daughter and if u were even within eye sight of me making such a disgusting suggestion as you have above, I would ensure you never forgot our meeting.
hoppy

Independence, KS

#13 Oct 23, 2012
it doesnt take much to get you riled up wallis. i think this guy is funny. you just dont get it.
hoppy

Independence, KS

#14 Oct 23, 2012
my god,,,, like god needs you to defend him. capitals yours
Dale

Coffeyville, KS

#15 Oct 23, 2012
Indy_Pendent wrote:
The Old Testament tells how a young woman was brought to King David to help keep him warm in his old age, so you can use that arrangement as a historical precedent.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 23, 2012
hoppy wrote:
it doesnt take much to get you riled up wallis. i think this guy is funny. you just dont get it.
i guess not. when speech is vulgar in public, I say something. When the elderly are verbally or physically abused, I say and sometimes DO SOMETHING. when children are victimized either verbally or physically ...YOUR DARN RIGHT I GET RILED UP. listen, I am the first one to defend your right to be ugly or in MY face, BUT when these "red lines" are crossed, I would not be the man I am without reacting. It may have been funny to you...thats ok but speech has a different tone to every ear that hears it. I took his tone offensively. believe u me, I had to erase and re-wright my response multiple times to get the words out so that I could live with them. I am opinionated but not nieve enough to think i dont screw up in my choice of words from time to time. I dont hold a grudge but I will not tolerate the vicitmization of children, the elderly or my woman.
hoppy

Independence, KS

#17 Oct 23, 2012
ok wally. i am glad you have a strong opinion. at least we know where you stand. hah

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 24, 2012
Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting point of view. Possibly quite harmless. Alternative viewpoint would be, Guns don't kill people, Dads with Daughters do. Just saying
Well, if dad's train their daughters right then they won't be getting on Harley's will they? Sure these guys are perverts, but the girl needs her ass kicked for getting on the Harley. Some of these little jail baiters need to see some photos of people with their throats slit and laying in a river or ditch. Then maybe they would think about what could happen to them. In the same light, some of these men who are trying to be cool and give one of these daughters a ride might want to look up photos of a dead man with a large hole in the forehead. Just saying its a two way street.
are you jealous

United States

#19 Oct 24, 2012
My wife was 19 (just had a birthday a week prior)when we married. I was 42. We have been married 11 years, have two boys and one on the way. We own our own home on thirty acres.Which WE bought.
So unless this individual is dating girls younger than 17, which is the age of consent it really is not your business. I'm sure their parents are aware, if they are not, then that is their fault.
martha

Wichita, KS

#21 Oct 24, 2012
My husband is 30 years younger than I been married 10 years last week. We are happy he works hard to provide for us. he is 28 and I am 58.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commercials 37 min Big Jake 6
Kansas Department of Labor December Report 13 hr this aint tulsa 21
New Houses from Independence Housing Authority. 18 hr Republican 42
Where is city's 2016 audit report? 19 hr so true 18
Indy Pile of Crap Reporter (Oct '15) 23 hr Fed up 206
Tony Royse's Letter to the Editor 23 hr True that 3
Tyson Plant Sun ghost town coming 23

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance