Who drives the black honda passport??...
Also Concerned

Independence, KS

#22 Jan 12, 2013
If he is, he's not very good. I've seen the car empty and then have seen him just standing somewhere that people would not normally be. I think he is very very scary and if I see him again I will call the cops. Especially if he car is empty. People are really strange and what he is doing is not "normal".
paranoid

Independence, KS

#23 Jan 12, 2013
Also Concerned wrote:
If he is, he's not very good. I've seen the car empty and then have seen him just standing somewhere that people would not normally be. I think he is very very scary and if I see him again I will call the cops. Especially if he car is empty. People are really strange and what he is doing is not "normal".
You people are paranoid. Instead of worry about what the hell somebody else is doing worry about your damn selves. Get a mentality check.
Heres A Clue

Columbia, MO

#24 Jan 12, 2013
How do you know what he is doing isn't "normal"? Maybe he is walking his dog...doing a good deed..you are the one being a sniper...shooting crap with nothing more than suspicion...
Ever wonder why your little town is drying up?
Jeremy

Lenexa, KS

#25 Jan 12, 2013
Maybe he's parking using free wifi? I have felt weird driving around looking for a hotspot an just parking at random places for a while if they have available wifi...
jilted lover

Coffeyville, KS

#26 Jan 12, 2013
his name is Paul Drake, PI. Works for an attorney named Perry Mason
RJHT

Wichita, KS

#27 Jan 12, 2013
His name is Brent an he lives second blk on S.2nd St. He is not a PI.
Really

United States

#28 Jan 13, 2013
His name is Brent and he is a very nice guy. Has a beautiful Lil girl, with a high class white lady.
whatever_28

Independence, KS

#30 Jan 13, 2013
jhtdgghf wrote:
whatever28 and nuts, you are fu*&ing stupid. Get a life. Better yet, kill yourself so we don't have to worry about your dumb asses reproducing. Your mama should have hit you on the head and sold the milk!!! What a couple losers. god dam, i mean you are really worthless.
Commen sense will tell you to call police when in doubt retards. Yah I'm nuts for giving a simple answer to paranoids crack heads etc.
Wow

Wichita, KS

#31 Jan 13, 2013
Sorry I meant high class!
whatever_28

Independence, KS

#32 Jan 13, 2013
julie67301 wrote:
I have seen him all around town but i live on the south side of town and he is always around. usually by the library really late at night and the arco building but sometimes just on the side streets, always really really late at night. he give me the creeps.
I'm so sorry your so stupid,then again I wasted my time replying.

Since: Jan 13

Manhattan, KS

#33 Jan 13, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
With a white class white lady?? Haha Connie Neuhofel?? Give me a break!
For starters: Connie is a beautiful person inside and out. She is a wonderful mother who has raised 3 successful, grown kids one being a doctor. Also, she has worked her ass off at every job she has ever had and has done absolutely nothing to have her name even mentioned on here. She does have class, she has been my boss at 2 different jobs and I have seen her go above and beyond for others. I don't know her personally but well enough to fully respect her as a person.

Manhattan, KS

#34 Jan 13, 2013
You're probably just bitter because she had to fire your judgemental chicken sh*t ass!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#35 Jan 13, 2013
This is a good thread, the guy might just like sitting in his car and meditating, everyone needs some alone time, or he might be a creeper, independence's BTK for all we know, there is nothing wrong with asking, some people are sick in the head but know how to play it off. Others just seem creepy but they might be the nicest person in town.
Tried to get him

Oklahoma City, OK

#36 Jan 18, 2013
julie67301 wrote:
Get out of here! Your just looking for an argument.
i know the mans name and address. We call him creeper.
Tried to get him

Oklahoma City, OK

#38 Jan 18, 2013
Also Concerned wrote:
. He is scary. I pulled a gun on him when he was sneaking around on my property.
concerned

Independence, KS

#39 Jan 18, 2013
julie67301 wrote:
Just wondering who the creepy black dude is who drives a black honda passport around town. He parks with no lights on and sits in there for hours at a time. he really needs to get out of town ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
Could you be describing Micky Webb?
dontbe woried

Wichita, KS

#40 Jan 31, 2013
thank he lives on 2nd st parks his passport around the hod and thenwals to his garage and smokes ahooter why i do not no but nothig to worry bout
Trend

Rogers, AR

#41 Jan 31, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be describing Micky Webb?
Could be. He does like to slither around, hoping no one notices
news flash

Coffeyville, KS

#42 Jan 31, 2013
A black man with a gray beard was going up to houses in Coffeyville asking for directions. Three houses in that neighborhood were robbed yesterday and guns were stolen. Same thing going on in Caney and Havana. It is smart to be concerned and to criticize those that are is freakin ignorant, or involved!!!

Independence, KS

#47 Jan 31, 2013
KS Kathy
You are brutally honest and full of solid facts. I would encourage the word "SLUG", great choice of words. C.N. is not the one getting DUI charges, and she is not ashamed to show her face in town. You have to BE a man to take action like a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good roofing contractors (Jun '14) 1 hr Regina Peterson 46
WTF ICC Pirates 6 hr GTT 16
Black Vs White 14 hr hmm 11
Tina Mercer (Jan '14) 19 hr Just saying 35
Taken by Mercy Again? Sun Solid as a rock 12
MURDER on PARK BLV Sun moda 151
Kansas rainbow mafia !!!!! Theft of Royalty Sun KING JOHN 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages