Montgomery KS Swap group on FB

Montgomery KS Swap group on FB

Posted in the Independence Forum

control freaks

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Has anyone else noticed that this certain fb swap has got the most controling admins? If they dont like you...you will be removed from the page.
havntaclue

Ashburn, VA

#2 Nov 28, 2013
They have no clue as to contractual law and often force unlawful trades with no regard to the seller's rights. They will even take over selling your item if you disagree and then ban you. Sad because this was a great idea. But there are other groups in the county and they are growing as Montgomery County Swap members are getting fed up with their rude administration's tactics.
yup

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2013
Couldn't agree with you both more. For some reason they think that since they help run a fb site that they are important. Reality check guys ANYBODY can start a fb group, your not special lol. Thats exactly why people are leaving that swap and going to others. Not sure who told Taka and whoever else that they are gods but they sure think they are.
Hmm

Blue Eye, MO

#4 Nov 28, 2013
The amazing amount of weird crap that I see on there astounds me. It even astounds me more that people buy it.

A few months ago I saw a post that said "Half used bottle of sunscreen 1$" more astonishing is someone bought it!

Then you get the dumb people, a woman posted a picture of a framed photo of a giraffe, some artsy home decor. The exchange I read went something like:

(Picture of Giraffe)

Lady 1: WHAT IS IT?

Lady 2: It's a giraffe.

Lady 1: Oh nevermind I don't want it then.

The damn site has me laughing almost every day just because some of the stuff is so stupid. Not to mention the people who are willing to drive from Coffeyville to Independence to sell a 3 dollar item and somehow don't even factor in the cost of gas.

Whole thing is down right dumb 90% of the time, you're not missing anything except a few laughs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherryvale is the Neodesha of Montgomery County 5 min Toby 10
How to help a family in need this year 1 hr no see too 20
usd 446 spends an extra $100,000. 2 hr Patrick 2
2017 Election Results 14 hr ghost town coming 59
Trump: Not my president (Official Resistance Th... (Jan '17) 16 hr Back 151
Pirates are Jayhawk Conference Champions! Wed IcanthearU 15
Radio for Pirate Basketball? Tue IcanthearU 15

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance