Does anybody know Matt Carpenter he's...
jUST mE eQuals nOT mUCH

United States

#21 Mar 2, 2011
bpt22 wrote:
Like I said before if I could talk to him face to face I def would. But Im sure he has done ran away from here because hes scared of what everybody else is going to do to him. If you think its so rediculous get off my topic and stop commenting.
I'm guessing you never got "hooked on phonics".
Idiot

Topeka, KS

#22 Mar 3, 2011
He had a sister that died of something back in the 70's, I think her name was Karen.
Donkey Odie

United States

#23 Mar 3, 2011
And he sang, "She ain't heavy, she's my sister."

LMAO!!! THE DONK!!!
Auntie Sister

Topeka, KS

#24 Mar 3, 2011
Sing... sing a song....
bystander

Coffeyville, KS

#25 Mar 3, 2011
Is this the guy who severly beat a woman last Saturday in Cherryvale?
One who knows

Coffeyville, KS

#26 Mar 3, 2011
bpt22 wrote:
No hes not a firefighter. I didnt do anything wrong so we dont need to talk or give opinions bout me. But thanks for offering.
Well, I will anyway...

You're a spiteful, worthless, and ugly person. Not only that, you're a pathetic coward. You probably deserve whatever you got... Hell for that matter you probably deserve more and worse.

Who the hell do you think you are to put someone's name on a public forum to bash them, then when someone calls you out, attempt to act like a saint as if you have always been a perfect model citizen.

I don't know you and I don't care to, my life is probably better that way. I don't know who the hell Matt Carpenter is either, but the only worthless one I see in this conversation is you.

If you want to come on here and vent so your achy little heart can feel better, than knock yourself out, but you're a real sorry excuse for anything even considered decent to put somebody's name on here, than not be willing to share yours.

you're pathetic.
bpt22

United States

#27 Mar 3, 2011
Yes in fact he is the one that beat a woman in cherryvale last weekend.
r u serious

Derby, KS

#28 Mar 4, 2011
He beat a girl in Cvale? Wow thats not the guy i remember from school?!? Was this his girlfriend or what? If this is true, what a total jerk!!!!!
bpt22

United States

#29 Mar 4, 2011
No it wasn't his girlfriend just a friend of his. Its defintely true I know the lady that it happened to. But yes he did beat a girl from cherryvale it defintely wasn't a good deal. That's why I say he's so worthless.
Indy

Sand Springs, OK

#31 Mar 12, 2011
bpt22, you are a real piece of work. I don't know if you are a male or female, but you definitely have some mental problems.

I checked the Cherryvale police blotter for the period of Feb. 12 through March 2 for any assault, battery, disorderly conduct, etc. The only thing I found was on March 2, 2011 - "Arrest made on city warrant, battery, disorderly conduct, and criminal trespass."

Since you made your accusations on March 1, 2011, that could not be what you are talking about. I did further research and found nothing where a Matt Carpenter committed any crime.

I've known Matt Carpenter's dad Mike for over 30 years. I can't imagine his son committing the crime you are talking about.

It is unfortunate that instead of these types of comment boards being an exchange of ideas, information for all to enjoy, people like you spread gossip, rumors and use vulgar words to try and cause problems for others.

What you have displayed on this comment board is legally considered slander and is cause for a lawsuit. I have copied all your comments and will forward them to Mike Carpenter so that he is aware of this and he can let Matt know about it.

And don't think you can't be found out. All website owners, the police, KBI and the FBI have ways to find people by checking out their IP addresses. ha ha I bet you didn't know that, you idiot.
NotAsuggestion

United States

#32 Mar 13, 2011
Indy wrote:
bpt22, you are a real piece of work. I don't know if you are a male or female, but you definitely have some mental problems.
I checked the Cherryvale police blotter for the period of Feb. 12 through March 2 for any assault, battery, disorderly conduct, etc. The only thing I found was on March 2, 2011 - "Arrest made on city warrant, battery, disorderly conduct, and criminal trespass."
Since you made your accusations on March 1, 2011, that could not be what you are talking about. I did further research and found nothing where a Matt Carpenter committed any crime.
I've known Matt Carpenter's dad Mike for over 30 years. I can't imagine his son committing the crime you are talking about.
It is unfortunate that instead of these types of comment boards being an exchange of ideas, information for all to enjoy, people like you spread gossip, rumors and use vulgar words to try and cause problems for others.
What you have displayed on this comment board is legally considered slander and is cause for a lawsuit. I have copied all your comments and will forward them to Mike Carpenter so that he is aware of this and he can let Matt know about it.
And don't think you can't be found out. All website owners, the police, KBI and the FBI have ways to find people by checking out their IP addresses. ha ha I bet you didn't know that, you idiot.
That's all they do is slander on here. Haven't you figured that out yet? I totally agree with your opinion
SMH at this

Chanute, KS

#33 Mar 13, 2011
I've known Matt for many many years. I've seen the Good, the bad and the ugly with him. I nor anybody have the right to bash him or anyone else on a public forum. It is not our place. I for one am not perfect and have done wrong, so therefore I know im not at liberty to cast stones at this man. Yes what happened to that lady is very sad but it is up to the court to decipher what was or wasn't done, and the punishment the perpetrator will receive. I hope that the lady recovers well and never has to endure that pain again. For now let's all look in the mirror and ask ourselves...should we be blasted on a public forum about any or all of our mistakes? Good Day all and God bless.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#34 Mar 13, 2011
Nothing was in the newspapers nor on the internet, Indy or Cherryvale police blotters about any woman being beat up in Cherryvale over the past 2 months.
I'm guessing that bpt22 person has an axe to grind, for whatever reason. He/she must lead a pathetic life.
hmmm

Chanute, KS

#35 Mar 13, 2011
She didnt press charges for some odd reason. But she was beat up. Not just hit once or twice either.
about this

Chanute, KS

#36 Mar 13, 2011
I suppose in order for this to be such a heated discussion maybe she should have pressed charges... kind of a fishy situation. So, enough with the "slander" and stuff being said here. Hopefully the lady is recovering well and it's over with now.
bpt22 is a COWARD

Ingleside, TX

#37 Mar 13, 2011
People are so one sided about everything always playing the vitctim card. so maybe he did do wrong but its different thing to put someones name on an open topic website correct me if im wrong but is that not some sort of slander. so you want all these people to talk about him, why so you can forget about all you yourself have done. i would love to debate about him after you put your name on here to. you act like thi is an unreasonable request. Every person on here is so negative about everything they say im an american and i hate americans. everyone walks around like there gods gift to earth. everyones so quick to judge about everything. why do people always have to wedge themselfs in others business like they have this right to.
Carp

United States

#38 Mar 14, 2011
how about you post your name that way we can all let you know what we think of you!
What lies

Saint Louis, MO

#39 Mar 15, 2011
r u serious wrote:
He beat a girl in Cvale? Wow thats not the guy i remember from school?!? Was this his girlfriend or what? If this is true, what a total jerk!!!!!
Yeah if you wanna call a gf. She has been having affairs with him since her man is never home.
HMMM LIFS A B

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Mar 15, 2011
Ive known Matt and been around Matt and he is a great guy....
HMMM LIFS A B

Saint Louis, MO

#41 Mar 15, 2011
bpt22 wrote:
No it wasn't his girlfriend just a friend of his. Its defintely true I know the lady that it happened to. But yes he did beat a girl from cherryvale it defintely wasn't a good deal. That's why I say he's so worthless.
I don't know who you are, but i'm sure i have a good clue. But she was more than just a friend to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Property Tax Increase 12 min ghost town coming 42
219 Days Until Sorry Obama Gone 1 hr Citizen 40
Tia Wright Snitches on whole town 2 hr democrat gold member 16
Tony Ellis Snitches on KC 3 hr vigilant justice 6
Thoughts on women who breast feed using it as a... 3 hr my baby daddy bla... 11
doctor doctor give me the news 4 hr cherryvale resident 23
Schmitt VS Peck 8 hr Jarhead 13

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance