First Prev
of 2
Next Last
indy resident

Independence, KS

#1 Sep 18, 2012
tell me why the women at the pharmacy are such rude people. the one i talking about is from cherryvale and drives a blue crv she just seems unhappy. this should reflect on her customers. what the f@@@ is her problem, ive tried to be friendly but she appears to be a total above the rest. does anyone get this zib from other people at the pharamacy?
Sure

Independence, KS

#2 Sep 18, 2012
She probably has to deal with pill-head, addicts all day.
fritz

Wichita, KS

#3 Sep 19, 2012
indy resident wrote:
tell me why the women at the pharmacy are such rude people. the one i talking about is from cherryvale and drives a blue crv she just seems unhappy. this should reflect on her customers. what the f@@@ is her problem, ive tried to be friendly but she appears to be a total above the rest. does anyone get this zib from other people at the pharamacy?
Maybe she just had a customer that yelled at her for some reason...just sayin
MakesUWonder

Mutual, OK

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Why do you know where she lives, what she drives?

“A Doctor Goes Where Needed”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 19, 2012
indy resident wrote:

Wow - first it's the 'women' then it's 'the one I'm talking about'. Sounds like you're hitting on a married one there, sport.
agreed.

Independence, KS

#6 Sep 19, 2012
They are very rude to me as well. But I usually don't worry about. Doesn't affect my day any...
explorer

Parsons, KS

#7 Sep 19, 2012
There is nothing more irritating than walmart only having 1-3 lanes open and 20 people ready to check out!!!!! It takes longer to get out of the store than it does to drive there and get the things I need!!! If marvins had more choices and cheaper prices I would avoid walmart all together!!
whatever_28

Independence, KS

#8 Sep 19, 2012
I know then you have the lard asses in front of you who has 33 items not below the 20 items it says. Then it says fast check out lane with the slowest guy they could find.
seriously

Coffeyville, KS

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Indy resident sounds like you are more a stalker than an upset customer.
seriously

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Sep 19, 2012
indy resident wrote:
You've got bigger problems, grow up and get your nose out peoples personal lives. Cant wait to find out where you live and what you drive to post.:o)
whatever_28

Independence, KS

#11 Sep 19, 2012
seriously wrote:
Indy resident sounds like you are more a stalker than an upset customer.
I guess you work there huh. I have better things to do than wait in line to buy 3 items or 19 items in line its not rocket science.
seriously

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Sep 19, 2012
whatever_28 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you work there huh. I have better things to do than wait in line to buy 3 items or 19 items in line its not rocket science.
Who does but Thank you for not being makes the lines shorter
whatever_28

Independence, KS

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Seriously I understand the morons of indy. what everything for nothing. There are good people around here then you the biggest losers or rich people who expect people to wipe there butt. for nothing. They want something for free
Kelly J

United States

#14 Sep 20, 2012
I've never been to a friendly Walmart pharmacy, I gave up a long time ago. They act like they have a large bottle shoved up you know where! What gets me the most is when they have 5 people standing around talking and I'm told I have to come back tomorrow to pick it up.
2cents

Euless, TX

#15 Sep 20, 2012
I know a very nice lady that works in walmart pharmacy and she lives in frustration there. They are overworked and under appreciated by those who manage them.
sweetASpie

Independence, KS

#16 Sep 21, 2012
i see they got their "Greeters" back at indy walmart store. i got told 2day that around 1500 dollars walked out the door so the following morning, the greeters were put back in place.
Unliking Walmart

Independence, KS

#17 Sep 21, 2012
whatever_28 wrote:
I know then you have the lard asses in front of you who has 33 items not below the 20 items it says. Then it says fast check out lane with the slowest guy they could find.
I know who you mean, the big fat guy who moves like the lice are falling off of him. I avoid his checkout like the plague.
Greetmethen

Independence, KS

#18 Sep 21, 2012
sweetASpie wrote:
i see they got their "Greeters" back at indy walmart store. i got told 2day that around 1500 dollars walked out the door so the following morning, the greeters were put back in place.
Well then why don't one particular older lady ever greets me when I walk in or out? She hardly ever looks my way. I think it's kind of amusing, she looks the other way so as to not have to greet most people coming in. I have stood over to the side and watched her. Amusing,,, what a waste of money.
Diarrhea

Coffeyville, KS

#19 Sep 21, 2012
I'm creeped out you know where she lives and the make and color of her car
sekguy

Wichita, KS

#20 Sep 21, 2012
There's a simple solution...stop going to the pharmacy at WalMart. We did and started going to the drug store downtown. Home owned and very friendly. Also we have a doctor friend who surveyed at to drug costs and told us that many of the most expensive were at Walmart and Walgreen's and the least expensive in many cases were at Indep. Pharmacy and Medicine Shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dakota Loomis calls Cherryvale a "craphole" 1 hr ghost town coming 63
Gas Profiteers in Independence 1 hr ghost town coming 12
ICC Community College - Shrinking again 1 hr ghost town coming 100
Farthing Does Not Know it All 2 hr AEN 33
Who bought the Reporter? 12 hr The_5_minute_man 22
Taco Tico again 13 hr let the games begin 33
This Is Just Wrong 15 hr ect 2
lil craphole caught stealing cars Mon Jail Bait 5
Independence Dating
Find my Match