interracial dating
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mosaic

Independence, KS

#1 Oct 21, 2011
why do all the big butted white hoes get the best lookin black men in independence?
nappy head

Independence, KS

#2 Oct 21, 2011
im tellin you gur, im about to start pushin some white bitches aroun!
Blo

Madisonville, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2011
every towns forum on topix and also the ones for overseas countries , all have threads on interacial dating
whatever_28

Independence, KS

#4 Oct 21, 2011
On other topix of white boys getting a black girl pregnant,haha it happens but nobody makes a big deal about it on the other topix post. To much drama on that one.
Big Butt white girl

Independence, KS

#5 Oct 21, 2011
This is why....black women are crazy psycho cold hearted controling b*tches that dont know how to take care of a man on their best day. They are ugly, they do nothing with their nappy hair, they walk around in wife beaters and jeans that are 5 sizes to small thinkin they are the shyt, they have dirty mouths and do not have a lady like bone in their body. They dont have oral sex, they bitch constantly, they are loud, rude, and think everybody owes them something. They want to govern their man, they take away the meaning of man by being overbearing and precocious. Thats why.
whatever_28

Independence, KS

#6 Oct 21, 2011
Big Butt white girl wrote:
This is why....black women are crazy psycho cold hearted controling b*tches that dont know how to take care of a man on their best day. They are ugly, they do nothing with their nappy hair, they walk around in wife beaters and jeans that are 5 sizes to small thinkin they are the shyt, they have dirty mouths and do not have a lady like bone in their body. They dont have oral sex, they bitch constantly, they are loud, rude, and think everybody owes them something. They want to govern their man, they take away the meaning of man by being overbearing and precocious. Thats why.
ok listening to different points of views on this issue.
Who Cares

Independence, KS

#7 Oct 22, 2011
I'm a black educated female that could care less who dates or screws who! Just because another race dates a black man that don't make me as a black woman upset. Its just crazy when different races get together and the white girl tries to act black or be black just because shes with a black man or birthed a few biracial kids. And vice versa for the man that tries to act white when he's as black as night and act like hes better than other black people when Duh he's black and he came out of a black woman no matter how white he acts he's still BLACK. I've been happily married to my husband for some time now. And before I married I dated different races and black men and let me tell you there Isn't any GREAT Black Men around that I'd be Jealous of bein with a White Woman Let alone any other race. Due to most of them are worthless, and know what they're getting into with being with a different race because there's not to many strong woman with education and a life gonna take in a broke dude and have him driving around in your car spending your money just to say I got me a Black Guy like it's a prize Thug trophy.
hateissilly

Fredonia, KS

#8 Oct 22, 2011
Only one race, the HUMAN race. Many ethnicities ONE RACE.
abby

Independence, KS

#9 Oct 22, 2011
Why do I suspect a male wrote that rant?
Agreed

Derby, KS

#10 Oct 22, 2011
hateissilly wrote:
Only one race, the HUMAN race. Many ethnicities ONE RACE.
I agree with you. And anyone who cannot see this thread is intended as race baiting is not paying close attention. A racist started this thread and racists will encourage it with inflamatory remarks.

This sounds like something out of segregation, blatant discrimination, and violation of human rights in this country. The conversation shows not only a lack of common sense, but a lack of intelligence.

Those who want to wait their time on this thread and join a spitting contest to further the agenda of racists have at it.
Appears some see it as cheap entertainment.
Kelly J

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2011
Who Cares wrote:
I'm a black educated female that could care less who dates or screws who! Just because another race dates a black man that don't make me as a black woman upset. Its just crazy when different races get together and the white girl tries to act black or be black just because shes with a black man or birthed a few biracial kids. And vice versa for the man that tries to act white when he's as black as night and act like hes better than other black people when Duh he's black and he came out of a black woman no matter how white he acts he's still BLACK. I've been happily married to my husband for some time now. And before I married I dated different races and black men and let me tell you there Isn't any GREAT Black Men around that I'd be Jealous of bein with a White Woman Let alone any other race. Due to most of them are worthless, and know what they're getting into with being with a different race because there's not to many strong woman with education and a life gonna take in a broke dude and have him driving around in your car spending your money just to say I got me a Black Guy like it's a prize Thug trophy.
well I know of one GREAT black man that would amazing for any educated, respectful, and caring woman. He has a great paying job, interesting hobbies, takes care of his daughter, and is one of the nicest people I have ever meet. There's no THUG about him.
Big Butt white girl

Independence, KS

#12 Oct 22, 2011
abby wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I suspect a male wrote that rant?
nope. your suspicions are wrong. i am all woman, and i love black men. And i have asked many black men why they prefer white women over black women...this was the response I got.
LOL

Derby, KS

#13 Oct 22, 2011
<quoted text>
nope. your suspicions are wrong. i am all woman, and i love black men. And i have asked many black men why they prefer white women over black women...this was the response I got.
With all due respect.

Since you mentioned it, just how Big is your Butt?

If you don't mind me asking.
that was dumb

Raymore, MO

#14 Oct 22, 2011
it's pretty common knowledge that a black man wants a white girl and a mexican wans a blonde.. it's like a right of passage or something...
Big Butt white girl

Independence, KS

#15 Oct 23, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect.
Since you mentioned it, just how Big is your Butt?
If you don't mind me asking.
ummm...not big enough to set a plate on.. more like 2 volleyballs than to beachballs ....so pretty big...but not too big.
just wondering

Independence, KS

#16 Oct 23, 2011
what is it that attracts you to black men
LOL

Derby, KS

#17 Oct 23, 2011
<quoted text>
ummm...not big enough to set a plate on.. more like 2 volleyballs than to beachballs ....so pretty big...but not too big.
This is none of my business, but if you would not mind could I make a small suggestion which you are most welcome to accept or reject.

With all due respect my suggestion would be you change your name from Big Butt white girl to Nice Butt white girl.

I just don't think you fit the description of Big Butt. Without getting into a discussion about if smaller is better or bigger is better, I just think you should compliment yourself with the word "nice." I think that fits better. You may have a more descriptive word or wish to keep the Big for some reason.

It has been some time since I played volleyball, but beach balls are Big, not volleyballs.

Thank you for answering my question.

Have a Good Day.
sum1

Independence, KS

#18 Oct 23, 2011
lol thug trophy.... Nice
las vegas

Mooresville, NC

#19 Oct 24, 2011
WOW we do not have these problems here, we have so many people of diffrent races it does not matter.
From around here

Derby, KS

#20 Oct 24, 2011
We have a very vocal racist minority here who seem to be attracted to topix. It is a modern day equivelent to hiding one's face under a sheet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taken by Mercy Again? 19 min Dr Doubtful 7
what are your thoughts on our community correct... 3 hr just saying 24
WTF ICC Pirates 5 hr Indy_Dick 2
Black Vs White 7 hr Woe 2
Jumpstart Independence manager is the main inde... 21 hr jocko 17
Man search Fri safty 3
MURDER on PARK BLV Fri yup 150
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages