indy park smoochers......

Posted in the Independence Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted Mom

Coffeyville, KS

#1 Feb 12, 2013
My teenage daughters and their friends were jogging around the track at the stadium last week when they noticed a couple in a compromising position...when i picked them up outside the stadium the guy walks out and my daughters told me what they had seen him doing in there, i was disgusted because hes well known in the community and a supervisor at Cessna who was just recently married and DIVORCED, now i know WHY!!! No morals
Lol

Aransas Pass, TX

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Disgusted Mom wrote:
My teenage daughters and their friends were jogging around the track at the stadium last week when they noticed a couple in a compromising position...when i picked them up outside the stadium the guy walks out and my daughters told me what they had seen him doing in there, i was disgusted because hes well known in the community and a supervisor at Cessna who was just recently married and DIVORCED, now i know WHY!!! No morals
No one likes a prude. Nothing wrong with a little a exhibitionism.
Truvy

Coffeyville, KS

#3 Feb 12, 2013
I agree with LOL! Bajajajajaja
Weird

Independence, KS

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Some people just have no respect for others. And to do something like that where children can see. They should be arrested.
Old Timer

Renton, WA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Well, doesn't sound like anything has changed out at the Cesspool!
Well

Wichita, KS

#6 Feb 13, 2013
He has always done that sort of thing. Years!
Sex in stadium

Fairview, OK

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Funny how original poster puts no blame on the woman he was with. How do you only point fingers and blame the man. If he's divorced, and you think you know why, ok. But who was the woman? Maybe he was rekindling an old fire, just happened to get caught in the act. Maybe they got so turned on after their jog they just had to have right then! I love sex in adventurous places, the risk of gettin caught adds to the rush! Maybe you should try it! Your daughters have probably seen more exposure on cable.

Since: Oct 10

Independence, Kansas

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Maybe they need to get a room...
Bath Salts

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Sex in stadium wrote:
Funny how original poster puts no blame on the woman he was with. How do you only point fingers and blame the man. If he's divorced, and you think you know why, ok. But who was the woman? Maybe he was rekindling an old fire, just happened to get caught in the act. Maybe they got so turned on after their jog they just had to have right then! I love sex in adventurous places, the risk of gettin caught adds to the rush! Maybe you should try it! Your daughters have probably seen more exposure on cable.
What are you doing this weekend?
duh

Coffeyville, KS

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Sex in stadium wrote:
..and your daughter needs birth control
Zeke

United States

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Disgusted Mom wrote:
what were they doing? you choose to condemn now lets us know.
shame on you. do i need to keep my shades down so that you will not peep in my window. What were they doing exactly. If it was just kissing you need help.
Cheri

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Feb 14, 2013
This sounds like the same person whos wife i worked with years ago and he put her through hell with this same kinda behavior, sneaking around etc...she quit her job and moved out of state, only good thing now is at least hes not married!
Cindy

Ingleside, TX

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Disgusted Mom wrote:
You sound like you aren't getting any.
Old Timer

Seattle, WA

#14 Feb 15, 2013
By cracky, I remember someone telling me there was a couple of hot ones got caught out there at the Cesspool in between the paint booth and the outer wall. I guess you could could hear the 'ole sheet metal banging with a regular thump, thump. Until someone in the area investigated the sound. So, I guess they just thought they were still on the clock! The Cesspool sounds like a hum dinger of a place, now I'm here to tell ya. Are folks still clunkin the metal out there and checkin out those tail cones with a good 'ole heavy duty load testing. Heard the stress testing of those tail cones are something else. Just look for the rudder goin up and down!
Well

Wichita, KS

#15 Feb 15, 2013
One of the top bosses told me you never know who has slept with who out here. Most of the women who moved up had banged someone at the top to get their position. One guys wife was PG when he slept with a go getter. He had to get her promoted to shut her up.
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one likes a prude. Nothing wrong with a little a exhibitionism.
Oh My Heavons!! Don't put that kind of stuff here on topix. If the city knows someone is having fun they will hit us with an entertainment tax. Jeez
Cesspool entertainment

Atoka, OK

#17 Feb 15, 2013
The OP really needs to provide more details. This story is lacking so much. Really.

As far as WHY the Cessna supervisor (recently married and divorced) is having some sort of trist in our public stadium - that's a no-brainer, right? The other person must be in a relationship. Or, maybe HE'S already in a new relationship himself and he's already cheating again. Maybe that's why he's so soon divorced. Maybe it's both - she's in a relationship, and they were fooling around and got busted. LOL

I'd call that Cessna supervisor a cheapscape. And a dummy.
sick

Severy, KS

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Sounds like Cessna has some leaders that you can really use as role models. They must still have the good ole boy club out there. Not what you know it's who you know.
rain on your parade

Jefferson City, MO

#19 Feb 16, 2013
sick wrote:
Sounds like Cessna has some leaders that you can really use as role models. They must still have the good ole boy club out there. Not what you know it's who you know.
They are planning to move that plant back to wichita's facilities anyway. You do know that is the "near future" plans. It's out of the bag now !
Broke

Chanute, KS

#20 Feb 16, 2013
rain on your parade wrote:
<quoted text> They are planning to move that plant back to wichita's facilities anyway. You do know that is the "near future" plans. It's out of the bag now !
I guess you haven't read that the city gave them $30+ million for nothing. It's good to be a Cessna ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SEK Pride fest to be held in Independence Sept... 1 hr Revolution Calling 27
Trump: Not my president (Official Resistance Th... (Jan '17) 2 hr Revolution Calling 118
Continued big spending dominates local 2018 bud... 5 hr so true 27
Coffeyville New Fire/EMS Building for LESS Than... 8 hr this aint tulsa 2
solar eclipse 23 hr Cowan 6
County intends to raise 2018 spending by $3.8 m... Tue ghost town coming 24
Fast lane hired a CHILD MOLESTER ? BOYCOTT Tue Cowan 18

Independence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Independence Mortgages