that kat

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Angel Drake,This lady needs to be known for what she truly is.She friends people and steals from them and after you think shes took it all shell attack and go in for the kill just protect her fake reputation.She lied to the system and called neglect and abandoment on a single mom with an elderly sister she has always took care of .this person was paid to babysit acted like a friend then smiled as these preciouse babys were ripped from their home .my friend whom i speak of had just lost her mother her sis and daughter is all she had leftThank God there A God mrs.angel cause justice will be done and they will be back home this to will pass but as for you your judgement day is yet to come you better hit your knees you evil woman!
blessed be

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Does she live in neody if so she tried to taze my my best friend. That woman needs to have her kids taken she is the most unstable female ive ever met i dont know how shes still walking the streets let alone still has her children. the gods will bring karma back to her ten fold.
angel drake

Harrison, AR

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Lol i have my kids because i take care of them we live in a very nice home my kids have everthing the want and need my house is germ free and the children only have the very best i am a nurse with a law degree the mother in question here left a handicap woman and a 12 year old child in a nasty home with no money ,phone or food she has tried to committ suicide several times in the last few months she is very un fit so to miss r who does not have ur kids i pray for u and miss antie u have never meet me but i do know from ur family ur nasty and should clean ur house so before u all judge me for saving the life of two innocent people u should look at ur own lives ...and question why u would condone child abuse and neglect ...
Another one

Ballwin, MO

#4 Feb 4, 2013
angel drake wrote:
Lol i have my kids because i take care of them we live in a very nice home my kids have everthing the want and need my house is germ free and the children only have the very best i am a nurse with a law degree the mother in question here left a handicap woman and a 12 year old child in a nasty home with no money ,phone or food she has tried to committ suicide several times in the last few months she is very un fit so to miss r who does not have ur kids i pray for u and miss antie u have never meet me but i do know from ur family ur nasty and should clean ur house so before u all judge me for saving the life of two innocent people u should look at ur own lives ...and question why u would condone child abuse and neglect ...
If you are a nurse with a law degree,then you should know about privacy laws. HIPPA!
angel drake

Harrison, AR

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Sure do also know i am obligated by law to report abuse and neglect and abandenment . All i can say is this is the best thing for everyone involved the child and sister will get the care and help they need. And the adult will get the help she needs also. U truly should look up hippa laws .....the ignorance of some people. None of this was done to hurt anyone. so please stop posting things on here thank you
angel drake

Harrison, AR

#6 Feb 4, 2013
:-)
Pretty Woman

Ballwin, MO

#7 Feb 4, 2013
angel drake wrote:
Sure do also know i am obligated by law to report abuse and neglect and abandenment . All i can say is this is the best thing for everyone involved the child and sister will get the care and help they need. And the adult will get the help she needs also. U truly should look up hippa laws .....the ignorance of some people. None of this was done to hurt anyone. so please stop posting things on here thank you
It just may be you did the right thing, but you still should not put their buisness on Topix. I also can post anytime that I want to and you do not have a say in it.
Just saying

Independence, KS

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Pretty Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
It just may be you did the right thing, but you still should not put their buisness on Topix. I also can post anytime that I want to and you do not have a say in it.
Seems to me all she is doing is defending herself. And it doesn't seem as though she wants her name on this site. But someone started this thread and it wasn't her. So lets turn our attention back to the person posting things they don't know about and the person who is neglecting and abusing people that can't defend themselves. Just because someone gets turned in doesn't do anything but trigger an investigation. If someone was taken out of home it's because there was found just reasons. Not just because someone said....
Bath Salts

Wichita, KS

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Thanks to people like AD, some children have a chance in life. Not everyone should be a parent. It amazes me that we need licenses to drive but anyone can have a kid. I feel for those kids.
gross

Independence, KS

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Do they have electricity in that germ free home, i dont think so. what do they do with all that drug money
Anonymous

Clinton, MO

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Electric ......yep sure do always have along with nice things .....i feel very sorry for "gross" wow what a sad thing for you to label yourself as. Drugs nope you have the wrong neighbor....oh and would like to let everyone who is writing statements and making false reoprts you will be charged with felonies......just thought you might want to know ....thank you everyone who has said positive things on here.
Anonymous

Grain Valley, MO

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Update filed charges on 5 people today along with lawsuits ........this is going to be so fun lol .......oh thought you all should know that report that was filed made u look stupid enjoyed my visit and we had a good laugh at ur expence ...........now i am going to every hearing of yours and will express my concers ....... Keep it up and i wont stop till ur in prison have fun
MakesUWonder

Hennessey, OK

#13 Feb 16, 2013
angel drake wrote:
Update filed charges on 5 people today along with lawsuits ........this is going to be so fun lol .......oh thought you all should know that report that was filed made u look stupid enjoyed my visit and we had a good laugh at ur expence ..........now i am going to every hearing of yours and will express my concers ....... Keep it up and i wont stop till ur in prison have fun
And you should know that you too are also in the wrong for provoking the conversation. Also with all your "education", one would think you would actually be able to spell intelligently instead of making yourself look ignorant. Let me help. It's "Your" "expense" and I will assume "concerns" and please don't forget to capitalize your "I" next time.
Really wow watch this

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2013
I know this family and this is not true and it will all come out soon and i know some ppl that are gonna have a rude awakening cuz justice will be served and this family is being reunited swiftly. And lawsuits are being filed asap!

Since: Mar 13

Independence Kansas

#15 Mar 26, 2013
I agree! As I do not know the person you are talking about I can not say anything about her but I do know the mothers situation and my heart goes out to her! Back in early 2000 there were alot of ppl like the one being scandalous around here and SRS and THE FARM fed on it! I wish the mother the best of luck & I will be praying for her n child!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McBride 22 min Revolution Calling 10
ICC Community College - Shrinking again 23 min Random citizen 114
The problem of apostasy in Islam 54 min wondering 8
ISIL Zombie Army is Obama's Fault 1 hr Godly 7
Genius 1 hr Revolution Calling 1
fat chicks 1 hr Odd 11
This Is Just Wrong 1 hr ttc 4
Building 100 Block East Main 3 hr ghost town coming 13
Dakota Loomis calls Cherryvale a "craphole" 3 hr Tidy Bowl Man 81
Farthing Does Not Know it All 6 hr fresh 42