Lady Gaga to provide counseling on tour

Posted in the Independence Forum

pathetic

Independence, KS

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Is the counseling for the pathetic noise it makes? Or the fact it will do anything for money? Shes a low class money greedy moron.
Born This Way

Independence, KS

#2 Dec 31, 2012
I'm sorry you feel this way about Gaga. She is a smart business woman, with a beautiful voice, who is a performer. Although her stage perormances are sometimes off the wall she is no different than a role playing actor or actress. Gaga started a foundation "Born this Way" to help those that are bullied by others, to understand that there is nothing wrong with them and that the bullier is the problem. She started this as a measure to stop so many suicides by young people because a bully has made them feel worthless. Did you know that adults bully each other also? The work place is the most common place for that and there it's called harassment. Cyber bullying is also prominate. Just like the post you presented here. She is using a Yale university psychologist to help her with her efforts. For more information, read on. http://bit.ly/WaBoiO
Crazy

Independence, KS

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Lady gaga is one very wired individual. Some of the music sounds cool but lyrics are whack.
dont do it

Independence, KS

#4 Jan 4, 2013
she is not any different than any other famous person. Let her start a hospital and fund it then maybe some real help will come of it. Bet she dont do it
which one

Independence, KS

#5 Jan 8, 2013
I would talk to lady gaga about my problems. i think she would make me feel less weird.
me

Kansas City, MO

#6 Jan 8, 2013
I like lady gaga
haah

Topeka, KS

#7 Jan 10, 2013
pathetic wrote:
Is the counseling for the pathetic noise it makes? Or the fact it will do anything for money? Shes a low class money greedy moron.
Hell yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICC Dormitory Debacle with Bluffstone 47 min cheezedog 26
Video: Independence Commission Candidates Forum 2 hr Long Live Frankie... 1
Interview with Mickey Webb 2 hr ghost town coming 1
Another business bites the dust 3 hr No not really 55
Dale Reynolds Needs Fired Immediately 3 hr Just the facts pl... 46
Independence Tax Appraisals 4 hr anti-high taxes 6
Sam Salem 12 hr they can you cant 5
best deepthroater? Tue Gums 10
More from around the web

Independence People Search