Montgomery County Jail\Prision

Posted in the Independence Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
uylee rasquel

Pagosa Springs, CO

#1 Oct 25, 2012
I have recently heard about the horrible abuse of many of the victims in the Montgomery County jail. The unnatural abuse at the hands of the prision guards to all who end up behind these bars. Any request for food,water, a blanket, or medical needs falls on deaft ears. With the promised threat of a felony charges if any one wants to protests the inhumane conditions in which they must exsit in. Of course the jailer throws around these threats so he won't have to do his job. That is to take care of the people who are there. Many abuses in this county everything from the rotton cops to the judcial system. All while the real dope dealers,rapist,robbers, are free to carry on. There must be a crimial investagation within the sheriffs dept. , the jail, and the police dept. Please ask you state representative or the attorney generals office to send an independent investagtor to this county to ferret out the corruption ans inhumane treatment to all who may pass thru this system.
O K Corral

Independence, KS

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Put ol rootin tootin Wally515 on the case, he loves getting justice for the underprivilidged!
suggestion

Independence, KS

#3 Oct 25, 2012
uylee rasquel wrote:
I have recently heard about the horrible abuse of many of the victims in the Montgomery County jail. The unnatural abuse at the hands of the prision guards to all who end up behind these bars. Any request for food,water, a blanket, or medical needs falls on deaft ears. With the promised threat of a felony charges if any one wants to protests the inhumane conditions in which they must exsit in. Of course the jailer throws around these threats so he won't have to do his job. That is to take care of the people who are there. Many abuses in this county everything from the rotton cops to the judcial system. All while the real dope dealers,rapist,robbers, are free to carry on. There must be a crimial investagation within the sheriffs dept., the jail, and the police dept. Please ask you state representative or the attorney generals office to send an independent investagtor to this county to ferret out the corruption ans inhumane treatment to all who may pass thru this system.
While you're in jail, look into taking a remedial spelling course. You already have access to a jail computer, so it shouldn't be much trouble to locate one online.
never been in jail

Independence, KS

#4 Oct 25, 2012
Well if they quit doing things to get arrested, then they wouldn't be in jail and wouldn't have to worry about it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 25, 2012
not RESPONDING to a prisoner IS NOT abuse. they do NOT get access to a pc. they get one blanket, one thin matress, 1/2 a pillow with pillow case, one sheet. they get one jump suit, one pair of skivies, 1/2 of a sock for each foot, 1 pair of slippers,1/2 a towel, 1/2 a wash cloth. guards normally do not respond to prisoners unless they become unruly and then its not for their bennifit. jail is not pleasant nor should it be. like the cyborge, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE ...any resistance will be met with solitary confinement. they get fed 3 times a day, and have access to a shower and toilet. what else should they have at the county level?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 25, 2012
never been in jail wrote:
Well if they quit doing things to get arrested, then they wouldn't be in jail and wouldn't have to worry about it.
Not every one in jail has broken a law. and those that have still have constituional rights that should not be trampled on. humane treatment should be the rule and the norm. unfortunately thats not always the case. some guards forget their duty and comit crimes against the criminals and prey on the fear of the criminal who usually has no hope of JUSTICE. once behind bars, justice is not always present nor accessable. my advice is to stay on this side of the bars and pray you never end up on the other side.
The Weathermans Wife

Burlington, KS

#7 Oct 25, 2012
A dissatisfied former occupant, perhaps?
do what

Belleville, IL

#8 Oct 26, 2012
wally515 wrote:
<quoted text>Not every one in jail has broken a law. and those that have still have constituional rights that should not be trampled on. humane treatment should be the rule and the norm. unfortunately thats not always the case. some guards forget their duty and comit crimes against the criminals and prey on the fear of the criminal who usually has no hope of JUSTICE. once behind bars, justice is not always present nor accessable. my advice is to stay on this side of the bars and pray you never end up on the other side.
What do you mean not everyone has broken a law? What are they doing in jail?
Kant feel Pietzsche

Wichita, KS

#9 Oct 26, 2012
do what wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean not everyone has broken a law? What are they doing in jail?
Innocent people never get arrested? Gee, I wonder why we waste money on trials, then.

Take a deep breath, take off your shoes, and count to 20 before you respond.
uylee rasquel

Pagosa Springs, CO

#10 Oct 26, 2012
Jail condtions are so bad inmates are begging thier lawyer to settle on thier case so they can spend the rest of thier time in the joint.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 26, 2012
uylee rasquel wrote:
I have recently heard about the horrible abuse of many of the victims in the Montgomery County jail. The unnatural abuse at the hands of the prision guards to all who end up behind these bars. Any request for food,water, a blanket, or medical needs falls on deaft ears. With the promised threat of a felony charges if any one wants to protests the inhumane conditions in which they must exsit in. Of course the jailer throws around these threats so he won't have to do his job. That is to take care of the people who are there. Many abuses in this county everything from the rotton cops to the judcial system. All while the real dope dealers,rapist,robbers, are free to carry on. There must be a crimial investagation within the sheriffs dept., the jail, and the police dept. Please ask you state representative or the attorney generals office to send an independent investagtor to this county to ferret out the corruption ans inhumane treatment to all who may pass thru this system.
If so said is happening (May it was you or may be not). The question is why are you posting this.

Apparently you know where to file a complaint ( State Attorney Generals Office), but who do they send to investigate? Well I can you it will be Big Brother.

Of they find any thing out of tune then they instruct the police dept, sherrif dept and even the county jail.

My suggestion to you is file a complaint with the ACLU. The ACLU branch for this area is St Louis Office. The if your filing of facts are positive then you might get the ACLU on your side. If they take it to court and you win then follow up with a copy of the complaint from the ACLU and the resulting verdict from the court filling to the state attorney generals office. They might take you seriously.
do what

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 27, 2012
Kant feel Pietzsche wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent people never get arrested? Gee, I wonder why we waste money on trials, then.
Law of averages say that 99.9 Are guilty!! Geez- you take a breath! Don't feel sorry for them- cry babies!

Since: May 12

Independence, Ks

#13 Oct 27, 2012
I wonder what acomodations are made for local inmates that are disabled and need certain life sustaining medical equipment while incarcerated?
disabled

Independence, KS

#14 Oct 27, 2012
i am a republican and i can assure you that as soon as romney wins the election all disabled people will be on their own with no paddle for their boat or battery for their chair. i am tired of seeing all my tax money going to the disabled while us healthy people do without and suffer. maybe he will start a disabled brigade to go to syria or mali and help out the rebels there. with the military spending increases and social service cuts this is possible and a great way for the disabled to pay back our country for what they take from it
Kant feel Pietzsche

Wichita, KS

#15 Oct 27, 2012
do what wrote:
<quoted text>Law of averages say that 99.9 Are guilty!! Geez- you take a breath! Don't feel sorry for them- cry babies!
I don't "feel sorry for them", and I'm not mad at you. But your statement was irrational. In this country, you are (supposedly) considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you are ever arrested, you will appreciate this fact.

Many of our County "guests" are there awaiting trial because they can't or won't make bail.....they are innocent until proven otherwise by definition.

QED
Kant feel Pietzsche

Wichita, KS

#16 Oct 27, 2012
Indy Truth wrote:
I wonder what acomodations are made for local inmates that are disabled and need certain life sustaining medical equipment while incarcerated?
Charley, you need a new record. That one's broken.

Since: Apr 09

Independence, KS

#17 Oct 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Charley, you need a new record. That one's broken.
Dennis, you know by now, if this was mine, i'd own it LOL....
Sarcasm

Kansas City, MO

#18 Oct 27, 2012
I am sure things will get better soon, I hear they have a minister locked up there. I hear he is ministering to the other detainees so if things don't change they will at least be more content...he will have them singing and rejoicing singing praises in no time...
Constitutionally Smart

United States

#19 Oct 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Innocent until proven guilty dooche bag! Trust me, the police can arrest you and confine you.
Kant feel Pietzsche

Wichita, KS

#20 Oct 27, 2012
Constitutionally Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent until proven guilty dooche bag! Trust me, the police can arrest you and confine you.
Reading comprehension is FUNdamental.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Independence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Reynolds Needs Fired Immediately 21 min Revolution Calling 37
ICC Dormitory Debacle with Bluffstone 50 min Far East 18
Dr. Osborn 2 hr A friend 33
Occupy Independence Kansas! 3 hr indy 16
((sniff sniff)) I Smell A SNITCH 8 hr Gangnum Style 47
MTG co jail meth 11 hr just a good ole boy 3
Another business bites the dust 13 hr ghost town coming 24
Independence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web